🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

I
Yet it was a story the media just had to squash.....until after the election.....way after.
And such a surprise, FBI took it and interviewed people over the contents.
Its not really a story at all. It was a smear campaign gone too far. It was pathetic.

Did I say "posters here"? No, I did not. The posters on this site are opposed to Putin's actions, be they rightist or leftist.
Here is the thread title:

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

Do try to keep up.

I can't believe fjb and others would swallow the fake msm and faux president's message after witnessing their "americans last" agenda.

Even stupid Marco Rubio understands that signing that bill to include Nato involvement would start russia on a path to war.

It is Nato that started the whole thing in the first place, and no doubt it was on purpose. now lets ask what that would achieve.

*Destroy the whole fossil fuel industry with sanctions to replace it with renewable energy and enact climate change policies like doing away with cows and all the other bullshit.

*The vaccine passports failed, so by enabling sanctions ( which will create supply shortages and empty grocery shelves), food ration passports would be our new ID ( leash around our necks). The rations have started in iraq.

*The alignment of nations to dump the petro dollar is in progress. Russia, China, Saudi arabia, the united arab emerates and more are in talks. About 40% of our world could drop our fiat currency and make our dollars worthless overnight.

* The digital dollar would arise. It would be tied to a social credit score.
As a matter of fact, the bill popped up long enough for some to note before it was removed. It is coming.

There are over 30 bio labs in Ukraine. During congressional testimony, stupid rubio couldn't ask that important question after she admitted they were there.

All the vaccines are headquartered in ukraine.

5 children of presidents and congressmen have been involved with ukraine.

So excuse me if i think russia was purposefully provoked and is in self defense mode.

I

Its not really a story at all. It was a smear campaign gone too far. It was pathetic.
It was so pathetic, your October surprise was genuine enough to get MSM and the social media platforms in a full court push to quash any inkling of the story.

They knew if it was exposed, Trump would be reelected. Poll- 1 in 6 Americans said if they knew about the laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for Biden. That's enough for a Trump win.

Poll: One In Six Biden Voters Would Have Changed Their Vote If They Had Known About Scandals Suppressed By Media​

Biden voters were asked if they were aware of issues like Kamala Harris’s liberal voting record, Trump Middle East peace deals, Hunter Biden’s scandals and more.

The survey, conducted online by The Polling Company with a +/- 2.34 percent margin of error at a 95 percent confidence interval, asked 1,750 Biden voters living in seven swing states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) if they were aware of certain issues surrounding Biden, his family, and some of the Trump administration’s successes.

Some of these topics include former Biden staffer Tara Reade and her sexual assault allegations against Biden, the Hunter Biden scandal, VP Nominee Kamala Harris’s extreme liberal voting record in the Senate, the U.S.’s economic jump in the third quarter, millions of jobs added, America’s energy independence, Operation Warp Speed successes, and Trump’s facilitation of multiple peace deals in the Middle East.
Poll: One In Six Biden Voters Would Have Changed Their Vote If They Had Known About Scandals Suppressed By Media

Media's pre-election burial of Hunter Biden story proves dereliction of duty

Emails showing interactions between Hunter and foreign countries money making opportunities, 10% for 'The Big Guy'. You elected a president who was using his son for kickbacks into his pocket.

Smear campaign gone too far? How about criminal actions?

I think the biggest reason so many so-called "conservatives" support Putin is purely partisan. They cheer for Putin because he opposes Biden - just like they do.

Yes, that the kind of stupidity we've embraced in the name of the Two-Party Death Spiral™.

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?
Conservatives are, for the most part, authoritarians – they’re consequently attracted to authoritarian leaders they perceive as ‘strong’ and ‘decisive,’ such as Putin.

You’ll see the same support for other illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic tyrants such as Orbán and Bolsonaro.

Conservatives are, for the most part, authoritarians – they’re consequently attracted to authoritarian leaders they perceive as ‘strong’ and ‘decisive,’ such as Putin.

You’ll see the same support for other illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic tyrants such as Orbán and Bolsonaro.
As the democrats lead us into fascism.

It was so pathetic, your October surprise was genuine enough to get MSM and the social media platforms in a full court push to quash any inkling of the story.

They knew if it was exposed, Trump would be reelected. Poll- 1 in 6 Americans said if they knew about the laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for Biden. That's enough for a Trump win.

Media's pre-election burial of Hunter Biden story proves dereliction of duty

Emails showing interactions between Hunter and foreign countries money making opportunities, 10% for 'The Big Guy'. You elected a president who was using his son for kickbacks into his pocket.

Smear campaign gone too far? How about criminal actions?
It there were criminal actions then there would have been arrests. Didn’t Barr fly out to Ukraine to meet with Rudy’s sources… and then crickets… cause it was all hot air

I can't believe fjb and others would swallow the fake msm and faux president's message after witnessing their "americans last" agenda.

Even stupid Marco Rubio understands that signing that bill to include Nato involvement would start russia on a path to war.

It is Nato that started the whole thing in the first place, and no doubt it was on purpose. now lets ask what that would achieve.

*Destroy the whole fossil fuel industry with sanctions to replace it with renewable energy and enact climate change policies like doing away with cows and all the other bullshit.

*The vaccine passports failed, so by enabling sanctions ( which will create supply shortages and empty grocery shelves), food ration passports would be our new ID ( leash around our necks). The rations have started in iraq.

*The alignment of nations to dump the petro dollar is in progress. Russia, China, Saudi arabia, the united arab emerates and more are in talks. About 40% of our world could drop our fiat currency and make our dollars worthless overnight.

* The digital dollar would arise. It would be tied to a social credit score.
As a matter of fact, the bill popped up long enough for some to note before it was removed. It is coming.

There are over 30 bio labs in Ukraine. During congressional testimony, stupid rubio couldn't ask that important question after she admitted they were there.

All the vaccines are headquartered in ukraine.

5 children of presidents and congressmen have been involved with ukraine.

So excuse me if i think russia was purposefully provoked and is in self defense mode.

Whole lotta people in government and media sure trying real hard to go to war with Russia!

MY ONLY QUESTION:
  • WHERE was their anger and concern in 2014 when they invaded and seized the Crimea? Democrats were all fine with Obumma doing ZILCH.
  • WHERE was the anger and concern when the Chinese ruthlessly invaded and seized Tibet?
You see my point.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
The thread headline says:

I haven’t seen “many.” I’ve seen one “conservative” who supports Putin. That’s SunniBoi.

So, off hand I would say the thread headline and premise is wrong. No disrespect but I wonder who else here who qualifies as a “conservative” in any meaningful way “supports” Putin. Absent evidence, I just flat out deny the claim.

The thread headline says:

I haven’t seen “many.” I’ve seen one “conservative” who supports Putin. That’s SunniBoi.

So, off hand I would say the thread headline and premise is wrong. No disrespect but I wonder who else here who qualifies as a “conservative” in any meaningful way “supports” Putin. Absent evidence, I just flat out deny the claim.

I'm guessing this means that you haven't read through the whole entire thread then.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
I view biden as an equal to putin they both need a dirt nap.

Forum List

Back