🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

They are not freak show GOPers. They are freak show tumphumpers. The GOP has been inundated with these easily manipulated and uninformed people.
Guess you haven't met many progressive liberals then.

Then there's this regarding what I previously posted:

Deep in the story, the 24th paragraph, to be exact, the paper reported that prosecutors have "examined emails between Mr. Biden, [business partner Devon] Archer, and others about [Ukrainian energy firm] Burisma and other foreign business activity." The New York Times has seen the emails in question. It obtained them "from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop." Those emails, the New York Times continued, "were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation."

The New York Times article comes as something of a bitter joke for the New York Post, which on Oct. 14, 2020, published a story headlined, "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad." The New York Post reported that the email was "contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer" that had been brought to a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

The bitterness in the story
is that the New York Post article, coming in the heat of a presidential campaign, was ignored, downplayed, or attacked in many media outlets. In the two biggest social media platforms, Facebook and Twitter, it was suppressed. Rather than follow up on the New York Post's reporting, other news organizations limited the reach of negative information about Hunter Biden and his father, then the Democratic candidate for president.
Hunter Biden and the shame of social media

NYT had access to this same info back then as did most of the media.

Bastion of truth, justice and the American way, at least until after Biden is elected.

So to be clear…. do you believe the NYT or not?

One has to consider the story, the bias of the editors towards the subject under discussion.

Highly skeptical of many stories regarding politics. Only problem with them is they roll both ways on topics. Sometimes they do good reporting then toss it out the window. They have a tarnished reputation.

I wasnt defending russia yesterday. I was saying ukraine has literal neo-NAZIs on the front line and i thought it was fucking retarded for people to call russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting people who wish they were NAZIs.

Remind me again, who attacked who?

Based on this Board most those defending Putin are Trumpers. Not all Trumpers but a lot of them. These folks take every attack on Putin like an attack on Trump. It tells you where there heart is at and what they truly believe.

Well obviously they all aren't Trumpers because I'm a Trumper and I'm very much against Putin.

You need to look up the definition of "defend" before further making a fool of yourself, kid.
Here's a hint: "Defend" isn't a synonym for "not attack".

So, how will you describe what's going on in this thread so far then?

Just the comments made by those who either support or don't give a crap about what happens.
Not giving a crap isn’t “supporting”, and I bet you can’t quote even 3 posters here expressing actual support for Putin. You just spread a false narrative you’ve been spoon fed. Prove me wrong with the quotes, I dare you.

Based on this Board most those defending Putin are Trumpers. Not all Trumpers but a lot of them. These folks take every attack on Putin like an attack on Trump. It tells you where there heart is at and what they truly believe.
Good Gaea, you leftists sure do bitterly cling to your programming.

They are not freak show GOPers. They are freak show tumphumpers. The GOP has been inundated with these easily manipulated and uninformed people.
...says the guy dutifully repeating his programming.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Simple. Their orange fuhrer came out in support of his sugar daddy and so the good little trumptards march dutifully in lockstep.

Good Gaea, you leftists sure do bitterly cling to your programming.
LOL.. Coming from a Trumpist. You folks are the definition of brain dead followers.

If my opposition to Putin makes me a Leftist so be it. You can keep your own gutter anti-American ideology for your ilk.

Interesting how so many trump cultists are just losing their sh*t over Ukraine holding back the Russians.

BTW, Zelinsky is a bad guy....He's the one who has been facilitating the corrupt money laundry, that has lined the pockets of Xiden, his worthless crack head son, the Clintons, Romney, Kerry, Piglosi, etcetera.
In addition to your point, I can see where the Russians are a bit concerned about NATO incursions on former soviet republics. As this map shows, NATO on the Map , Ukraine and Belarus are the only countries left out of the Baltic republics, Poland, former Czechoslavakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, and former Yugoslavia that have not become NATO members. Russia's concern is akin to how the US would react if Canada or Mexico became Russian satellite countries. Not that I agree with their militaristic tactics, but I feel it is not my country, therefore not my war. I agree that the only reason NATO is concerned is because the democrats and Biden are beholden to Zelensky.

Maybe supporting was the wrong word,.. but it seems like they care an awful lot more about Putin than what's going on with Ukraine.
I only speak for myself, but I’m ambivalent regarding the whole situation. It sucks when regular people get caught up in these political messes, though.

The former guy fell over himself praising Putin. That is the definition of brain dead
Meh.....speaking of brain dead, how is Biden getting along with several country's with his 'praise' of them?

'Hey buddy, can you spare a barrel of oil?'

Forum List

Back