🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

If Putin wasn't really dangerous, why does Trump keep bringing up the fact that underneath him as president Russia didn't attack any other countries. In other words even Trump knows he's evil and he's attacked others many times before. I really like you dude but seriously?

Seriously . . . WHAT? That a world leader superpower nation with 6000 hydrogen bombs is dangerous?

So what -- -- -- so we should support or attack all of them now?

Good thing no one thinks the same thing for any of the many times China, France, Germany, Spain, Britain or the USA did many of the same things getting to where they are today! Not that I'm DEFENDING Putin, just trying to be careful not to be a hypocrite.

UKRAINE IS NOT OUR WAR. Let them beat their heads in. It won't be the first time. This is a proxy war started by elite globalists so they can make billions more profits while good people die and I'm not going to let myself get dragged into it emotionally or otherwise. All I care about is the fact that OUR actions (read: Biden) have only made things worse here for us at home while he, Lyndsey Graham, Pelosi, Tom Cotton and others have ALL revealed what stupid fucking shits they are putting all of the American people on the cyber-battlefield now along with the Russian people, ALL subject to any number of attacks now!

THANKS A FUCKIN' LOT, JOE, YOU STUPID POC

Seriously . . . WHAT? That a world leader superpower nation with 6000 hydrogen bombs is dangerous?

That's ridiculous. Russia is doing the attacking as it's been mentioned countless times before. You're still acting like they're the ones under attack.

Good thing no one thinks the same thing for any of the many times China, France, Germany, Spain, Britain or the USA did many of the same things getting to where they are today! Not that I'm DEFENDING Putin, just trying to be careful not to be a hypocrite.

UKRAINE IS NOT OUR WAR. Let them beat their heads in. It won't be the first time. This is a proxy war started by elite globalists so they can make billions more profits while good people die and I'm not going to let myself get dragged into it emotionally or otherwise. All I care about is the fact that OUR actions (read: Biden) have only made things worse here for us at home while he, Lyndsey Graham, Pelosi, Tom Cotton and others have ALL revealed what stupid fucking shits they are putting all of the American people on the cyber-battlefield now along with the Russian people, ALL subject to any number of attacks now!

THANKS A FUCKIN' LOT, JOE, YOU STUPID POC

Thank you for that post!

I agree with every word! :up:

LOOK, People, let me make this matter SIMPLE for all of you.

I'm an all-in or all-out kind of guy! (heh heh double entendre intended):
  1. If Ukraine is not a direct, vital, immediate interest of the USA, then we have no business getting involved over there. I mean, did someone die and leave US in charge of the entire world?
  2. If Ukraine IS of vital interest to the USA, then we should have been over there with our best of everything three weeks ago throwing down the grim curtain of lead ready to do battle to the death with Russia.
In real war, you are either all in, or all out.

Last edited:
LOOK, People, let me make this matter SIMPLE for all of you.

I'm an all-in or all-out kind of guy! (heh heh double entendre intended):
  1. If Ukraine is not a direct, vital, immediate interest of the USA, then we have no business getting involved over there. I mean, did someone die and leave US in charge of the entire world?
  2. If Ukraine IS of vital interest to the USA, then we should have been over there with our best of everything three weeks ago throwing down the grim curtain of lead ready to do battle to the death with Russia.

War with Ukraine means body bags. :(

Only warmongers politicians are for this shit! Fuck them and those who think like them!

No American Conservative or Libtard is defending Putin.

Maybe President Potatohead seeing that the Russians gave Hunter Biden a couple of million dollars, for nothing, except buying the influence of The Big Guy.

Of course Hunter also took money from Ukraine and the Chicoms so it probably boils down to who paid the best.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous. Russia is doing the attacking as it's been mentioned countless times before. You're still acting like they're the ones under attack.
Well, aside from who militarily moved first, I bet if you allowed Putin media time to speak his piece, I bet he would tell you that he sees HIMSELF (Russia) as the ones under attack, by the West, using Ukraine as their proxy pawn.

But no matter, it makes no difference. IT DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE HIDEOUSLY DANGEROUS ACT OF WEAPONIZING THE US DOLLAR AS A WEAPON TO TRY TO OPENLY TAKE DOWN THE LEADER OF A SUPERPOWER because now the gloves are off and he is free now to do the same thing to us.

ALL BIDEN HAS DONE is give a whole bunch of countries serious pause to worry that so long as we are all trading on US dollars, that Biden or the USA could do the same thing to any of them! So now what Biden has really accomplished is to simply give a great deal of the planet fear and concern now over staying on the USD Standard, and I'm sure they are already talking about splitting off and starting to trade on some other currency so that no one can ever be cyber-attacked again through the banking system!

YOUR LIFE WILL BE MUD, APRIL, if they succeed in doing that.

THAT is what this stupid war has accomplished.

The Fed is already stuck between a rock and a hard place now with what Biden has done, with soaring inflation, but with debt so high now that they can't raise interest rates high enough to bring it back down! Now add to that this action in Ukraine could destabilize the US dollar's trading status which would do back to us TEN TIMES what Biden has done to Russia.

Keep the Hunter laptop dream alive, ya nut
Funny you mentioned that. What timing.

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Broad Federal Investigation Continues​

The Justice Department inquiry into the business dealings of the president’s son has remained active, with a grand jury seeking information about payments from around the world.

Many articles pertaining to the contents of the Hunter Biden laptop and its authenticity . Look who claims they appear to be authentic:

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Broad Federal Investigation Continues

Well, aside from who militarily moved first, I bet if you allowed Putin media time to speak his piece, I bet he would tell you that he sees HIMSELF (Russia) as the ones under attack,

Yeah, I can bet that too. I can also bet he told his teachers in school that the dog ate his homework. :rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words.

Republicans say Putin outsmarted Biden.

Biden told him a "small invasion" was perfectly ok and that no matter what, we would not try to stop him with boots on the ground in Ukraine.

You tell me who is responsible for this.

Thank you for that post!

I agree with every word! :up:

Yea, you would.

Putin won't use nukes. Remember, MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION. He slings a nuke, there is no more Russia 30 minutes later. Why would he do this?

You fucking idiots act like we should let Putin do what he wants because he has nukes. SO DO WE. His shit is old crap from the cold war and if its anything like his conventional force, half of it won't work. We also have anti missile defense systems set up all over the place. He knows this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back