🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Because they are not really Americans. They are totalitarians first.

B752C3A3-6A0A-4D9F-A8CC-2B043C4CA29B.jpeg

Putin is the enemy of the liberal democratic world order that was established by America after 1945 which led to economic global peace and prosperity unprecedented in world history. He has said so many times.

Too bad you know jack shit about this, and instead cling to your tiny petty grievances.

That's why you cling to losers like Putin.
Yeah, about that global peace thing...

It seems lines are not so clear cut for people on this issue.

Putin is a malignant despot while Zelensky has to worry about neo Nazis fighting for Ukraine.

This war is more nuanced than “good vs evil”…

I can post pictures of Democrats wearing Che t-shirts.

Meanwhile, those aren't your own words. Do you even know why you're flinging about the charge?
Do the Che t-shirts say "I would rather be Argentinian than Republican"?

If not, then shut up.

Do the Che t-shirts say "I would rather be Argentinian than Republican"?

If not, then shut up.
Anybody wearing a Che t-shirt supports Communism and the destruction of the Constitution.

Do you think they're good, patriotic Americans?

Meanwhile, you still haven't explained anything in your own words.

Corruption is a way of life over there.

In Ukraine AND in Russia.

They're ALL bad guys. All of them.

The Ukrainians aren't lobbing cruise missiles into apartment blocks.

If you can't see who is good and who is evil, you live in an alternative reality.

Example?

Zelensky and the Ukraine are a cesspool of corruption. While Putin maybe worse because Russia is so much more powerful, it doesn’t make Zelensky a hero or the Ukrainian government a “democracy”.

I also will not side with the same people that have been attacking us, shutting down our businesses, getting us fired from our jobs, and calling us racists and bigots for the last umpteen years. These people have made it clear they want to destroy America, and have never once demonstrated that they care about freedoms or real democracy. So no, I am not playing their game.

Besides, what does waiving a Ukrainian flag around on Social Media actually do to help Ukrainians? It’s lame virtue signaling.

Oh STFU and quit whining. You do the exact same thing. You scream "communist" and "enemy" and "globalist" every chance you get at people whom you disagree with.

Your "virtue signaling" is siding with your fellow ethno-Nationalists. You do that 24/7, siding with Putin over America.

Forum List

Back