🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

toofreak and TNHarley are great posters, I don't see what your problem is.

I never said they weren't. I don't see what YOUR problem is but I don't really want to know either as I could care less.

Whole lotta people in government and media sure trying real hard to go to war with Russia!

MY ONLY QUESTION:
  • WHERE was their anger and concern in 2014 when they invaded and seized the Crimea? Democrats were all fine with Obumma doing ZILCH.
  • WHERE was the anger and concern when the Chinese ruthlessly invaded and seized Tibet?
You see my point.
No one invaded and seized Crimea. It was a vote.

No one invaded and seized Crimea. It was a vote.

Dude:

Wiki- In February and March 2014, Russia invaded and subsequently annexed the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine. This event took place in the aftermath of the Revolution of Dignity and is part of the wider Russo-Ukrainian War.

I know it's not that's not what I meant.
A lot of conservatives liked Trump‘s approach to the nasty, dirty little wars we always seem to get involved in. Trump just avoided those wars. That of course pissed the military industrial complex and the Deep State off and stopped a lot of people from making a fortune through corruption in such wars. However the lives of a lot of young Americans were saved.

That in no way means all the people who don’t want to see us fighting in the Ukraine want to see Putin win or that we are even Putin fans.

I personally hope the Russians overthrow Putin and replace him with someone who doesn’t have a Napoleon Complex.

I'll just tag them and they can explain. toobfreak and TNHarley are the major ones I can think of right now. I know there are others in this thread but I can't remember them. I mean no disrespect to either one of them but it's just the way it sounds.
FJB: I’m not trying to ride you. I appreciate your partial reply. Can you (possibly) provide a link to one post by each of them that supports your claim that they care more about Putin than They care about the horrors being inflicted on the Ukrainian people?

FJB: I’m not trying to ride you. I appreciate your partial reply. Can you (possibly) provide a link to one post by each of them that supports your claim that they care more about Putin than They care about the horrors being inflicted on the Ukrainian people?

No, like I said it's somewhere in this thread and I'm sorry that I'm sort of lazy (and busy) to look right now. My apologies.

No, like I said it's somewhere in this thread and I'm sorry that I'm sort of lazy (and busy) to look right now. My apologies.
Ok. I asked you because I’m a bit lazy too. But I still haven’t seen any evidence supportive of your contention. Forget this thread. You must have had something specific in mind when you started the thread?

Can anyone show me an example of either toobfreak or TNH (or anyone other than SunniBoi) posting a sentiment that Putin is more worthy of “care” than the Ukrainian victims of Putin’s atrocities?

Ok. I asked you because I’m a bit lazy too. But I still haven’t seen any evidence supportive of your contention. Forget this thread. You must have had something specific in mind when you started the thread?

Can anyone show me an example of either toobfreak or TNH (or anyone other than SunniBoi) posting a sentiment that Putin is more worthy of “care” than the Ukrainian victims of Putin’s atrocities?

I know he's saying he isn't a Putin lover, but why would he post this thread if he wasn't?

I know he's saying he isn't a Putin lover, but why would he post this thread if he wasn't?

Maybe because he thinks that Putin deserves to get maligned, but that (to him) it doesn’t make sense to call Putin a “Nazi” when there are some Ukrainians he is fighting who actually are Nazis.

That’s my read on his post. But it sure doesn’t suggest that he “cares” for Putin and it certainly doesn’t suggest that he cares more for Putin than for the victims of Putin’s atrocities.

Hah hah hah...you stick with that, dude.

Notice Biden was forced into extending funding to finish the probe?

Dude, you come across with a lot of swazoo, yet as more and more facts surface, you're fizzling out.
How many more years do you think this blockbuster of an investigation will take?

Forum List

Back