🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

It's a war. War is war. Ever see a good one?

Does the American Revolution count? Because if it wasn't for that, then we all would have been born in the UK. (Although maybe we would have rather preferred that considering what current administration is controlling our country.)

That wasn't the point though.

Yes, the real point here is that I refuse to allow the military-industrial complex to use MY MONEY to drag me back into a war I don't want that doesn't concern me so that more Americans can die fighting other people's battles while they make BILLIONS.

And Hobo Joe has already laid America's ass on the line.

What are you tagging me for? Don't drag me into your dark brood of utter confusion! Where did I ever say I cared more about Putin than Ukraine? I don't care about EITHER of them! Putin has always been an ass, and Ukraine is just some small corrupt shithole left over from the USSR that no one ever heard about until first Obumma and Biden let Putin take Crimea in 2014 without a sniff and now again that the Biden family got involved, and now we find out the hard way that half the people in DC also have dirty connections there.

WHY DID MILLEY CALL CHINA TO WARN THEM OF SOMETHING TRUMP NEVER WAS GOING TO DO BUT FAILED TO CALL RUSSIA FOR SOMETHING BIDDUM WAS GOING TO DO?!

I guess war with Russia was in the plan all along to pay for the DNC's 6 trillion dollar spending glut that miraculously isn't supposed to cost us anything. :smoke:

Now Biddum just mailed another billion to Zelensky this week as he harps that we ain't doing nearly enough for HIS war. I just want to know ONE FUCKING THING:

WHY ARE ALL OF OUR STUPID WORTHLESS CROOKS IN DC MORE CONCERNED ABOUT A BORDER 6,000 MILES AWAY THAN THEY ARE OUR OWN????????

Bingo! :up:

SO? Another irrelevant point. It still isn't OUR problem, not that we haven't already done more to help there than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED.

We just sent another billion last week as people starve in this country and small businesses close up here left and right. Fuk dat.

Do you know Jinping is committing genocide on some of his people in China?

Any idea the atrocities going on in N. Korea right now?

The oppression in Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East? Syria? Russia?

Of course not. Because the media isn't interested in those places.

Why aren't all these other places worthy of your concern? When will you send money there, or ships, planes or, hell, jump on a jet and go there and fight their battles!

So, the premise of this thread is just a fraud-- -- I've seen no one DEFENDING Putin, just rightly questioning our degree of involvement there at a time when we have called to get out of foreign wars for YEARS and just celebrated finally getting out of Afghanistan.

The far more worthy question here is: WHY ARE SO MANY DEMOCRATS AND RINOS BLOOD THIRSTY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA AT A TIME WHEN WE CAN LEAST AFFORD IT? Especially when Ukraine IS NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM!!!
If you’ve seen nobody defending Putin then you aren’t paying attention because many are. I’ve pointed out specific threads and several people

If you’ve seen nobody defending Putin then you aren’t paying attention because many are. I’ve pointed out specific threads and several people

Not to me. I pay attention, but maybe you are just reading a lot more into some people's comments than really intended.

Nope it’s pretty damn obvious and literal
I agree all these claims no one is doing it is bullshit. We have several threads started by people that specifically attack Ukraine and pooh pooh any attack on Russia. Pretending that attacking Ukraine while ignoring Russian aggression IS NOT defending Russia is the biggest joke of all. Ohh golly me I am not defending Russia just pointing out that Ukraine is to blame for the attack.

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?
I've seen neither of these DEFEND PUTIN. Last night I saw Sunni EXPLAIN some of the ideologies and principles behind the Russian state motivating them, which I believe are factually correct from years of my own observations. Russia and Putin want NO PART in the global hegemony that is Europe now (and is trying hard to include the USA with them).

BUT THAT IS NOT DEFENDING PUTIN.

Has anyone proven Sunni wrong?

Seriously, if you were Russia, would you want NATO weapons right over the border from your country?

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?

What is it about Ukraine so important that it is worth going to world war over???

And why is no one interviewing Putin to hear HIS side of things?

Is no one remotely worried that in attacking Russia's very economy, that Biddum has dragged all of us into being potential victims to a Russian retaliation now?
Missourian stated it best that the only way to stop a war is stop it from happening. It could’ve been done by at least an attempt in negotiations with Biden’s handlers and/or a simple statement made by a NATO member that the Ukraine did not qualify for membership due to disputed territories (Crimea) Neither happened, intentionally so.

Your words: “I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?” precisely targets the “why” factor.

Now here is another question that’s deserves a full answer: What is the most important criteria for NATO membership? Strategic location. Check out the words of NATO heads and expert analysis:

"They [NATO member states] are also looking at it in a geo-strategic context -- the context of relations with Russia and also the benefits -- if they don't admit it, that's fine, but they discuss it -- the benefits and the disadvantages of admitting one Baltic country, or two, or three," Gedmin said. "And the argument is going around in circles about -- apart from the qualifications of an individual candidate -- does it make sense if only one, according to narrow criteria, is qualified? Does it make sense strategically, only to admit one country?"

“Gedmin stressed that, in the end, NATO will admit those countries that, on balance, bring more benefits to the alliance and to regional security than they bring costs or risks. And that, he said, will be a difficult and complex decision.”

“Laity also said that settling territorial disputes with neighbors remains one of the fundamental criteria for NATO membership: "It is very clear that we do not want to import people's disputes, and we have put a high priority -- and we did with the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland -- on settling outstanding issues with their neighbors. And it is very, very important that countries recognize that this is something we look at very carefully, and we do expect them to sort out disputes with neighbors."

“But analyst Gedmin pointed out that NATO in the past did give priority to geostrategic considerations and did admit countries with both border problems and insufficiently consolidated democracies, such as Turkey.”

Read the following source for pertinent information.

Last edited:
If we want to cut through the BS and just answer the question in the OP, it’s this.

Defending Russia isn’t really a conservative thing. The desire to stay out of foreign affairs and not engage in war is one sentiment but that’s not what we are talking about here. There is a faction of hard headed Trump supporters that are defending Russia and dogging on Ukraine and this is why….

Trump was accused of colluding with Russia, Trump had an unusually friendly relationship with a Putin (remember the presser where he said he believed Putin over our own intel agencies)? Trump was also incessantly attacked by the left for being a Russian puppet.

Add on top of that Ukraine… a place that Trump called to try and get help finding dirt on Biden, was denied, and was impeached for doing so. I place the right has been attacking for being corrupt and for paying Hunter Biden.

These are the reasons why SOME idiot Trump supporters jump on the attacking Ukraine and defending Russia.

I stopped reading right there, with your intentional falsehood that you know has been disproven.. at least I assume you would know if you read.
Are you saying that trump was not ACCUSED of colluding with Russia?! What exactly was false about my statement?

Trump was accused of colluding with Russia, Trump had an unusually friendly relationship with a Putin (remember the presser where he said he believed Putin over our own intel agencies)? Trump was also incessantly attacked by the left for being a Russian puppet.
A quick review of the above paragraph:

Why did you lead with a false accusation that is known to have been proven false, even after years of anti-Trumpers wasting time and money (not their own) vigorously attempting to prove otherwise? You did it to support your argument using a deceptive angle. Leading off with a known lie, maybe a few of your supporters believe it was just a goof and nothing more. Lol sure captain Jack your boat has sunk.

A quick review of the above paragraph:

Why did you lead with a false accusation that is known to have been proven false, even after years of anti-Trumpers wasting time and money (not their own) vigorously attempting to prove otherwise? You did it to support your argument using a deceptive angle. Leading off with a known lie, maybe a few of your supporters believe it was just a goof and nothing more. Lol sure captain Jack your boat has sunk.
I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left. They’ve been doing it for years with the collusion situation. There is nothing deceptive about it, this is just simply what happened and part of what’s happening now

Forum List

Back