🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Damn you’re an emotional one aren’t ya?!
No, it’s tied directly to FJB’s naming him for doing something he wasn’t. When you get tagged for doing something you didn’t do, what’s your typical reaction sludge hammer? Do you lay down flat in the sludge or correct the false statement
to demand honesty? It’s a choice.

It boils down pretty much to a sense of fairness. When a poster, any poster, makes a claim and calls out a person by name, after being asked to do so in this case, that poster needs to be ready with an exact quote or two.

Last edited:
Did you think I was accusing Trump of collusion in my last statement? If so you are having comprehension problems again.
"I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left. They’ve been doing it for years with the collusion situation."

Gosh, I can't imagine where I could have gotten that idea. :rolleyes:

No, it’s tied directly to FJB’s naming him for doing something he wasn’t. When you get tagged for doing something you didn’t do, what’s your typical reaction sludge hammer? Do you lay down flat in the sludge or correct the false statement
to demand honesty? It’s a choice.

It boils down pretty much to a sense of fairness. When a poster, any poster, makes a claim and calls out a person by name, after being asked to do so in this case, that poster needs to be ready with an exact quote or two.
Haha, oh like you just did to me saying I was lying and painting with a broad brush and then when asked for specifics you rant about NATO?!

I actually agree with your statement though. So practice what you preach

"I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left. They’ve been doing it for years with the collusion situation."

Gosh, I can't imagine where I could have gotten that idea. :rolleyes:
Yup and the trumpers I was speaking about were defined in the comment I made just before section you quoted… hence your comprehension problems…

There is a faction of hard headed Trump supporters that are defending Russia and dogging on Ukraine and this is why….

Haha, oh like you just did to me saying I was lying and painting with a broad brush and then when asked for specifics you rant about NATO?!
Good grief sludge, and I thought I was lacking knowledge about the Ukraine, after hours of studying primary sources to try to catch up. Newsflash -NATO is a major factor in this war. That’s a basic piece to the 5 part puzzle most posters know by this late date.

Look, all I want to know is where is the same kind of energy of wishing that the war would end in Ukraine that there is towards Putin.

Good grief sludge, and I thought I was lacking knowledge about the Ukraine, after hours of studying primary sources to try to catch up. Newsflash -NATO is a major factor in this war. That’s a basic piece to the 5 part puzzle most posters know by this late date.
Yes I understand that NATO is a factor and I addressed it in general sense in my first paragraph when I mentioned conservative feelings about getting involved in foreign affairs and wars. But that wasn’t the point of my post. You responded by saying I was being dishonest and painting with a broad brush and now you can’t defend those statements so how about you just apologize and we move on?

It's always funny when Democrats insist the Democrat didn't say what the Democrat said.
funny thing is that can prove I’m right by showing my own words and the only thing you’re left with is ignoring and diverting. Nap time for you Dave, you lost this one.

Plenty is obvious… like every time you evade topics to do personal attacks

How am I evading a topic on a thread about claims of people supporting Putin by ASKING FOR an example of someone actually supporting Putin, shithead?

Maybe if one of you morons could actually POST examples to show us what you CLAIM, we wouldn't have to troll a thread about Putin supporters to get you to actually SHOW US a Putin supporter!!!

How am I evading a topic on a thread about claims of people supporting Putin by ASKING FOR an example of someone actually supporting Putin, shithead?

Maybe if one of you morons could actually POST examples to show us what you CLAIM, we wouldn't have to troll a thread about Putin supporters to get you to actually SHOW US a Putin supporter!!!
Well I posted a link to an example thread and three specific users. How much more specific of an example do you want?! Shall I give you a call and read it to you?

Where? Too ashamed of them to show again? Or just too lazy.
Dude, don’t be lazy. They were right here in the thread. Ringo and iamz were two of the posters. Do your own search or read the thread your engaging in

Dude, don’t be lazy. They were right here in the thread. Ringo and iamz were two of the posters. Do your own search or read the thread your engaging in

Nope. If the poster himself is too lazy to link to one of his own posts knowing right where it is at, it can't be worth my time or anyone else's looking hoping to find it.

Nope. If the poster himself is too lazy to link to one of his own posts knowing right where it is at, it can't be worth my time or anyone else's looking hoping to find it.
Yup, I guess it ain’t worth it then

Forum List

Back