🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

I'll just tag them and they can explain. toobfreak and TNHarley are the major ones I can think of right now. I know there are others in this thread but I can't remember them. I mean no disrespect to either one of them but it's just the way it sounds.
Im not a conservative.
I dont give 2 shits about putin.
You still dont understand my point.

The thread title is an assumptive lie designed to make people defend that “they are not”
It’s a ploy that thinkers see through

It's also a ploy that the weak and gullible get enraged over and respond to over....and over....and over again
Conservatives insist on feeding these trolls....so they thrive.

trollthreads.jpg

I know perfectly well what you are whining about. You defend Russia and claim you are just opposed to helping Ukraine.
There is certainly a question to learn a lot more about Ukraine. And we follow what we are told to far often. How can we judge people over there when people over here judge and destroy anyone who disagrees with them? Putin is not a globalist. That is good for us in the West as we are more and more under globalist control.

There is certainly a question to learn a lot more about Ukraine. And we follow what we are told to far often. How can we judge people over there when people over here judge and destroy anyone who disagrees with them? Putin is not a globalist. That is good for us in the West as we are more and more under globalist control.
Putin is a despot and a criminal. He is a dictator, he started a war because he wants Ukraine to be his puppet. Defend him all you want that just proves you are a fool and stupid to boot.

Ahh yes blame others because you are to lazy to look something up.

Look it up where? I blame people starting threads making claims they apparently cannot back up.

SHOW ME A PUTIN SUPPORTER who backs his war on Ukraine.

OK. This is getting stupid now. I've asked like ten times for someone to SHOW ME one of these evil GOP Putin supporters!

Despite asking over and over, and reading who knows how many posts on who knows how many threads on the matter, I've yet to see one! Then one of the accusers calls ME a Pootin Supporter! And NO EVIL GOP PUTIN SUPPORTERS have yet stepped forward to say: HERE I AM! And despite all of the whinging by a few here, I've yet to be linked to an EXAMPLE of evil GOP Putin support!

Instead, all I get is the uber-lame: "If you are too lazy to go hunt for it yourself then I'm too lazy to show it to you!"
1679_BananoRub.gif

Jesus, open your eyes! They are all over Ringo IamZ Silver Cat

Theres 3. Click their profiles and read some of their posts, then apologize and stop claiming that nobody is supporting Putin

Where did I ever say that no one at all was supporting Putin?! So you found three minor people here who you claim do? Who the hell is Silver Cat? Who reads Ringo? And didn't IamZ just join? This is the great flotilla of GOP people supporting Putin? THREE people? You Leftards make it sound like a deluge! The whole party! I thought Putin had ARMIES of followers?! And where did these three people ever say they were all Republicans?! I thought IamZ was likely a foreigner (maybe Russian?)!

Now you want me to hunt through their profiles looking for Pro=Putin comments? Who the fuck cares? THESE THREE PEOPLE are what triggered the Left's "GOP IS IN BED WITH PUTIN" latest bullshit craze?

Look it up where? I blame people starting threads making claims they apparently cannot back up.

SHOW ME A PUTIN SUPPORTER who backs his war on Ukraine.
Sunni man for one and the others are doing it to just pretending they are just attacking Ukraine, if you are to damn lazy to read the board it is not our job to spoon feed you. you lazy damn get.

Where did I ever say that no one at all was supporting Putin?! So you found three minor people here who you claim do? Who the hell is Silver Cat? Who reads Ringo? And didn't IamZ just join? This is the great flotilla of GOP people supporting Putin? THREE people? You Leftards make it sound like a deluge! The whole party! I thought Putin had ARMIES of followers?! And where did these three people ever say they were all Republicans?! I thought IamZ was likely a foreigner (maybe Russian?)!

Now you want me to hunt through their profiles looking for Pro=Putin comments? Who the fuck cares? THESE THREE PEOPLE are what triggered the Left's "GOP IS IN BED WITH PUTIN" latest bullshit craze?
Ahh yes the bait and switch demand we provide names then when we do claim they are not enough or are not who we claim or just joined.

Jesus, open your eyes! They are all over Ringo IamZ Silver Cat

Theres 3. Click their profiles and read some of their posts, then apologize and stop claiming that nobody is supporting Putin
It's not that I support him. I think, that killing Nazies in Europe or Jihadists in Middle East is a good thing, not bad, whoever do it - Stalin, Putin, Roosevelt, Trump or even Biden.
We have to be consistent if we want to keep the order in the world.
We can choose to defend democratic values or choose to defend personal assets of the few corrupted Democrats.

Sunni man for one and the others are doing it to just pretending they are just attacking Ukraine, if you are to damn lazy to read the board it is not our job to spoon feed you. you lazy damn get.

I've seen some posts by Sunni and while they were explanatory of the Russian side of things which seemed rather fact based to me, IMO, they stopped short of a full endorsement of Putin over Ukraine, just that (as common sense would tell most people) there is always more than just one side to everything.

Ahh yes the bait and switch demand we provide names then when we do claim they are not enough or are not who we claim or just joined.
Just asking to see where all this evil GOP support for Putin was! If that is too much trouble in a thread ABOUT GOP Putin support, I don't know what to say! I must be lucky that I keep missing it all! And none of you geniuses are apparently able to simply say: "See post #47." :auiqs.jpg: Too much bother for you.

It's not that I support him. I think, that killing Nazies in Europe or Jihadists in Middle East is a good thing, not bad, whoever do it - Stalin, Putin, Roosevelt, Trump or even Biden.
We have to be consistent if we want to keep the order in the world.
We can choose to defend democratic values or choose to defend personal assets of the few corrupted Democrats.

Gee Silver Cat, you were just fingered to me as an evil GOP Putin supporter but you sure don't sound like one! You simply sound like someone trying to use reason over reactionary emotion. But then, I was fingered as a Putin supporter too and I don't support the guy at all!

In fact, historically over recent years, everytime you dig up Russia, you always seem to find a DEMOCRAT involved there, from the Clintons who WENT to Russia as Rhodes Scholars to Biddum whose kid practically works there!

Forum List

Back