🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

You already did, but thanks anyway.

Because I am my own man, I don't care what anyone else's views are.

Thanks, I looked at about the first ten posts that popped up. Most were from IamZ and in one he asked: What is wrong with Putin? In another: Why can't you like Putin?

THAT'S A FAR CRY from being a Pootin Lover! Anyone here should be able to list many things wrong with Putin. Let's start with the bombing of hospitals, nursing homes and kindergartens! Maybe he thought this would make Zelensky fold faster, but at this point when the war ends, Putin COULD find himself before the world tribunal on WAR CRIMES.

But if Z wants to swap spit with Putin or hates Zelensky, it's no skin off my nose.

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS.
Now it’s no skin off your nose, everybody is entitled to their opinions… yeah no shit sherlock… you came in here guns blazing asking for examples of Putin supporters and then making excuses when examples were provided. We all know they are all over the place.

Ya he should just surrender right?
You think they should all keep fighting until the last woman and child is dead? 60% of democrats asked say they would flee and not even stay to defend THIS country!

I mean just think how many millions would not have died if France and Britain had just surrendered in ww2?
They would have had the White Knight USA not come to their rescue.

Ya he should just surrender right? I mean just think how many millions would not have died if France and Britain had just surrendered in ww2?
Ok. First of all, we must follow our own laws and principles. For example, we should not allow Ukraine to use American weapon for arming Azov regiment (and other Neo-Nazi groups).

Second, we must recognize the reality: people of Crimea and Donbass decided to be independent from the modern Ukraine.

Third, Ukrainian government must recognize human rights of all minorities (including the Russians) in their country, including free usage of Russian language in all public spheres.

Fourth, the USA and Russia must discuss basic principles of undivided security, including weapon control.

If we say, that our principles are universal - we must act according them. If our only principle is defense of Biden's commercial interests - the world hardly can accept our leadership.

… you came in here guns blazing
Pow! Pow! Kerpow!

asking for examples of Putin supporters
And getting more resistance than Trump got to changing the debate rules. What are you so afraid of?

and then making excuses when examples were provided.
Yea, about that. I've looked at SEVERAL examples profiled by FJB, you, and I've STILL not found one post that defines anyone as a 'Pootin Supporter,' with the one possible exception of IamZ, who seems to LIKE Putin! But is he against the war? And is IamZ a GOPer? Remember: the claim here and all across Dems4Ukraineland is that the WHOLE FUCKING GOP are sycophants for Pootin.

Second, we must recognize the reality: people of Crimea and Donbass decided to be independent from the modern Ukraine.
And they are mostly Russian there anyway. Putin already has Crimea so, is this all about stupid Donbass?

Third, Ukrainian government must recognize human rights of all minorities (including the Russians) in their country, including free usage of Russian language in all public spheres.
Sounds reasonable.

So when are Zelensky and Putin going to sit down and talk? That idiot Biddum isn't getting anything done and has only made things harder.

Thanks, I looked at about the first ten posts that popped up. Most were from IamZ and in one he asked: What is wrong with Putin? In another: Why can't you like Putin?

And you don't find that being a Putin lover?

And you don't find that being a Putin lover?

Perhaps. But all I really care about is whether someone wants to see Ukraine lose to Russia. Now, I have said I think Russia will win unless Zelensky surrenders, but that DOES NOT mean I WANT to see Ukraine lose.

But how can anyone possibly think Ukraine can be victorious against the full might of the Russian Federation?

Unless NATO (read: the USA) steps in?

The sooner Zelensky agrees to the terms, the better the chance more Ukrainians survive.

Perhaps. But all I really care about is whether someone wants to see Ukraine lose to Russia. Now, I have said I think Russia will win unless Zelensky surrenders, but that DOES NOT mean I WANT to see Ukraine lose.

But how can anyone possibly think Ukraine can be victorious against the full might of the Russian Federation?

The sooner Zelensky agrees to the terms, the better the chance more Ukrainians survive.

I half agree with you but if Zelensky surrenders he might save his own country,.. MIGHT I tell you, but if Russia invades Europe then we probably will be headed for WWIII and I don't think you grasp that concept.

I half agree with you but if Zelensky surrenders he might save his own country,.. MIGHT I tell you, but if Russia invades Europe then we probably will be headed for WWIII and I don't think you grasp that concept.

Russia isn't headed to invade Europe.

Count that as 0.0000% probability.

Let me tell you, you're doing a GREAT job so far! Leave it to a leftard to think directly answering a simple question is a "rabbit hole."
You don’t want direct answers. I gave you direct answers and you dismissed them and asked for more. I give you more, you do the same thing. It’s not sly what you’re doing it’s very obvious

It’s much easier to defend a territory than invade and conquer.

And is IamZ a GOPer? Remember: the claim here and all across Dems4Ukraineland is that the WHOLE FUCKING GOP are sycophants for Pootin.
Is iamz a GOPer? Not sure but he sure as hell is a big time Trumper

And no that “claim” you just made was not said in the OP that’s straight out of your ass

Prevent a war? I think he would make a effort soo both sides don’t blow each other up. If it did turn into a war which I doubt it would’ve because Trump is great I don’t think he would get involved..

You exposed your tds, you can’t change the history books. Unbelievable time we had with trump. Can’t wait for the man to return

Yes but none of them showed anyone wanting Russia to defeat Ukraine, much less showed they were GOP.

No cigar for you.
All three of those poster made those claims. I would take the time to show you but then you complain that’s it’s only 3 in a seas of thousands.

Forum List

Back