🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Where did I ever say that no one at all was supporting Putin?! So you found three minor people here who you claim do? Who the hell is Silver Cat? Who reads Ringo? And didn't IamZ just join? This is the great flotilla of GOP people supporting Putin? THREE people? You Leftards make it sound like a deluge! The whole party! I thought Putin had ARMIES of followers?! And where did these three people ever say they were all Republicans?! I thought IamZ was likely a foreigner (maybe Russian?)!

Now you want me to hunt through their profiles looking for Pro=Putin comments? Who the fuck cares? THESE THREE PEOPLE are what triggered the Left's "GOP IS IN BED WITH PUTIN" latest bullshit craze?
Hahahahaha, you asked for specific examples… I gave you specific examples. Now it’s only 3?!?! Give me a break. there are many more but now I know not to waste anymore time on your hunts. I could post 5 more and then it’s gonna be “only 5?”. What a joke.

Last edited:
Gee Silver Cat, you were just fingered to me as an evil GOP Putin supporter but you sure don't sound like one! You simply sound like someone trying to use reason over reactionary emotion. But then, I was fingered as a Putin supporter too and I don't support the guy at all!

In fact, historically over recent years, everytime you dig up Russia, you always seem to find a DEMOCRAT involved there, from the Clintons who WENT to Russia as Rhodes Scholars to Biddum whose kid practically works there!
How about you trade a little back and forth the the man and see what his views are on the war before you two become butt buddies?!?! Or just dive right in and have his back, haha, whatever floats your boat.

How about you post some examples now of the democrats posting pro Russian stuff. If it’s happened historical over many years then there should be plenty of content and posters for you to use as examples.

OK. This is getting stupid now. I've asked like ten times for someone to SHOW ME one of these evil GOP Putin supporters!

Despite asking over and over, and reading who knows how many posts on who knows how many threads on the matter, I've yet to see one! Then one of the accusers calls ME a Pootin Supporter! And NO EVIL GOP PUTIN SUPPORTERS have yet stepped forward to say: HERE I AM! And despite all of the whinging by a few here, I've yet to be linked to an EXAMPLE of evil GOP Putin support!

Instead, all I get is the uber-lame: "If you are too lazy to go hunt for it yourself then I'm too lazy to show it to you!" View attachment 619051

1. Just in case I haven't yet I apologize for calling you a Putin supporter since clearly you hate both him and Zelensky, it's just how you worded it was all.

2. You're one of the people wanting to find the post so why can't you look it up in this thread? Also, IamZ has littered the message board with all of his Putin support so it won't be hard to find it. Just search for his username and Putin together. Or I guess I can help you get started.

Where did I ever say that no one at all was supporting Putin?! So you found three minor people here who you claim do? Who the hell is Silver Cat? Who reads Ringo? And didn't IamZ just join? This is the great flotilla of GOP people supporting Putin? THREE people? You Leftards make it sound like a deluge! The whole party! I thought Putin had ARMIES of followers?! And where did these three people ever say they were all Republicans?! I thought IamZ was likely a foreigner (maybe Russian?)!

Now you want me to hunt through their profiles looking for Pro=Putin comments? Who the fuck cares? THESE THREE PEOPLE are what triggered the Left's "GOP IS IN BED WITH PUTIN" latest bullshit craze?
Here’s another thread for you to ignore…

1. Just in case I haven't yet I apologize for calling you a Putin supporter since clearly you hate both him and Zelensky, it's just how you worded it was all.

2. You're one of the people wanting to find the post so why can't you look it up in this thread? Also, IamZ has littered the message board with all of his Putin support so it won't be hard to find it. Just search for his username and Putin together. Or I guess I can help you get started.

You’re being too kind holding this baby’s hand. He can run a simple search if he wants to. He was whining asking for specifics and when I gave him a thread and three posters he complained that there were on three and how dare I expect him to search through their comments. I’m sure he is ignoring the threads that prompted your OP as well.

He may be indifferent to both Russia and Ukraine but the way he engages pushes the pro Putin narratives. It progresses their agenda. So if he isn’t a Putin supporter than he is simply a useful idiot. Not much practical difference

Low iq monster

You’re being too kind holding this baby’s hand. He can run a simple search if he wants to. He was whining asking for specifics and when I gave him a thread and three posters he complained that there were on three and how dare I expect him to search through their comments. I’m sure he is ignoring the threads that prompted your OP as well.

He may be indifferent to both Russia and Ukraine but the way he engages pushes the pro Putin narratives. It progresses their agenda. So if he isn’t a Putin supporter than he is simply a useful idiot. Not much practical difference

Yeah I know, but he's a nice guy when he wants to be and a fellow Trump supporter, but as we both already said, I call it like I see it and yeah he's acting like his fingers are broken or something right now.

Putin is a despot and a criminal. He is a dictator, he started a war because he wants Ukraine to be his puppet. Defend him all you want that just proves you are a fool and stupid to boot.
Globalism will impoverish the United States and bring totalitarianism here. Your governor shut down the state for two years. Gloom at hotels we went to. Evil is evil.

Also, anybody notice that IamZ changed his avatar after he was exposed of being a Putin lover? (He used to have that new Russia war support symbol.)

Hahahahaha, you asked for specific examples… I gave you specific examples.

You did? Did I blink? You gave NAMES. I guess there are so many russian socks here that you nor no one can link me to an ACTUAL POST FLAGRANTLY TAKING PUTIN'S SIDE.

So I'll just file you away as just one more lefty troll just out looking for attention.

How about you trade a little back and forth the the man and see what his views are on the war before you two become butt buddies?!?! Or just dive right in and have his back, haha, whatever floats your boat.
Who? You mean Silver Cat? Is that a guy? Am I his butt buddy now? I don't want to hoard you out from first shot at his ass! Maybe if you showed one of his(her) many offensive posts that got you so triggered, I'd know what you were miffed about! Frankly, anyone here is free to love Putin, Zelensky or hate both or either one------ it's a free country where I live. No skin off my nose.

Kim Jing Un is a bad guy too, so is Xi. Want me to name some more? I don't care if you suck their dicks, just don't do it in front of me.

I got no love at all for EITHER one, but I like the Ukrainian AND Russian PEOPLE, and this war is becoming almost as bad for the one as the other. It needs settled now. Where is that great World Leader and Peace-making Joel Binddum? Get that idiot out of Poland and tell him to settle it NOW before it affects the American people any more.

I just went to the store to get groceries and they did not have ONE STINKING BIC LIGHTER. Now I have to use kitchen matches-- -- hope they weren't made in Russia.
giggle.gif

1. Just in case I haven't yet I apologize for calling you a Putin supporter
You already did, but thanks anyway.

so why can't you look it up in this thread?
Because I am my own man, I don't care what anyone else's views are.

Also, IamZ has littered the message board with all of his Putin support so it won't be hard to find it.
Thanks, I looked at about the first ten posts that popped up. Most were from IamZ and in one he asked: What is wrong with Putin? In another: Why can't you like Putin?

THAT'S A FAR CRY from being a Pootin Lover! Anyone here should be able to list many things wrong with Putin. Let's start with the bombing of hospitals, nursing homes and kindergartens! Maybe he thought this would make Zelensky fold faster, but at this point when the war ends, Putin COULD find himself before the world tribunal on WAR CRIMES.

But if Z wants to swap spit with Putin or hates Zelensky, it's no skin off my nose.

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS.

Here’s another thread for you to ignore…
I saw that one. Been kinda busy. I think I already commented on the thread! Sounds like Zelensky is almost as much a stinker as Pootin is!

Or I could be wrong. My opinions will not end this war, Putin will not back down or give up that you can bet on, so the only one left with the power to end the killing now is ZELENSKY, huh?

I saw that one. Been kinda busy. I think I already commented on the thread! Sounds like Zelensky is almost as much a stinker as Pootin is!

Or I could be wrong. My opinions will not end this war, Putin will not back down or give up that you can bet on, so the only one left with the power to end the killing now is ZELENSKY, huh?
Ya he should just surrender right? I mean just think how many millions would not have died if France and Britain had just surrendered in ww2?

You did? Did I blink? You gave NAMES. I guess there are so many russian socks here that you nor no one can link me to an ACTUAL POST FLAGRANTLY TAKING PUTIN'S SIDE.

So I'll just file you away as just one more lefty troll just out looking for attention.
As I said before, I’m not wasting anymore time going down your rabbit holes of stupidity. You are literally engaging in a thread right now that has an OP that Flagrantly takes Putins side…. Yet here you are asking for examples trying to waste my time. Get a life

Who? You mean Silver Cat? Is that a guy? Am I his butt buddy now? I don't want to hoard you out from first shot at his ass! Maybe if you showed one of his(her) many offensive posts that got you so triggered, I'd know what you were miffed about! Frankly, anyone here is free to love Putin, Zelensky or hate both or either one------ it's a free country where I live. No skin off my nose.

Kim Jing Un is a bad guy too, so is Xi. Want me to name some more? I don't care if you suck their dicks, just don't do it in front of me.

I got no love at all for EITHER one, but I like the Ukrainian AND Russian PEOPLE, and this war is becoming almost as bad for the one as the other. It needs settled now. Where is that great World Leader and Peace-making Joel Binddum? Get that idiot out of Poland and tell him to settle it NOW before it affects the American people any more.

I just went to the store to get groceries and they did not have ONE STINKING BIC LIGHTER. Now I have to use kitchen matches-- -- hope they weren't made in Russia. View attachment 619154
Yes… you are his butt buddy now

If you think you could be wrong then it is very likely that you are wrong

Forum List

Back