🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left. They’ve been doing it for years with the collusion situation. There is nothing deceptive about it, this is just simply what happened and part of what’s happening now
You are painting with a large brush when the truth requires a fine tipped pen. Always is the case in political discourse, people using extensive labels in overdrive, even going so far to prevent the specific players from being identified.

Side note-I keep close tabs on my own fine tipped pen when I catch myself blaming any one person for the actions of another. I already know I’m in the wrong using bulk labels.

Back to your inaccurate assessment that “I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left.

I do not support NATO’s subversive tactics but expect honest transparency. In their words, NATO is a “defensive alliance” but their inactions in the case of Ukraine and Russia with observable escalation of Russian troops on Ukrainian border, their inaction did not support peace. NATO’s current head is fully aware that his public remarks, by only stating the facts, would have eliminated Putin’s concern about Ukraine no longer being a neutral country but a NATO member.

Ukraine cannot become a NATO country. IF NATO allows for this to happen, considering Crimea has been annexed since 2017, how can NATO justify not admitting other countries who are fighting for borders with neighboring countries? NATO supports this war because of strategic location, Ukraine borders Russia and divisional factions within Ukraine, prior to 2017 and 2016/2017 have highlighted a ripeness for takeover. NATO could have publicly acknowledged that Ukraine could not be a member and would therefore remain a neutral land, but guess what? Preventing war was not NATO’s top concern, otherwise they would’ve at least made an attempt to stop it.

I do not believe (from extensive reading and still reading) that Zelenskyy is some “democratic savior” for Ukraine. He is a tool to be used, like many corruptive Ukrainian leaders before him, in the game of propaganda of half-truths. I do not claim to know what goes on in his head, but I can tell you from his words he wants NATO to fight this war directly, even without a NATO member being attacked. Zelensky told his citizens to take up the good fight and grab a gun! No males between 18-60 could exit Ukraine and must fight! Many Ukrainians returned to take up the cause, in part due to Zelenskyy’s call to arms. Not exactly the words of a “democratic leader” nor is forced conscription. Zelenskyy is a fervent nationalist.

I have nothing against a person who connects emotionally and historically with their motherland, but an ethical leader of the people supports self-determination, not forcing unwanted behaviors that result in a high likelihood of death.

Last edited:
You are painting with a large brush when the truth requires a fine tipped pen. Always is the case in political discourse, people using extensive labels in overdrive, even going so far to prevent the specific players from being identified.

Side note-I keep close tabs on my own fine tipped pen when I catch myself blaming any one person for the actions of another. I already know I’m in the wrong using bulk labels.

Back to your inaccurate assessment that “I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left.

I do not support NATO’s subversive tactics but expect honest transparency. In their words, NATO is a “defensive alliance” but their inactions in the case of Ukraine and Russia with observable escalation of Russian troops on Ukrainian border, their inaction did not supported peace. NATO’s current head is fully aware that his public remarks, by only stating the facts, would have eliminated Putin’s concern about Ukraine no longer being a neutral country but a NATO member.

Ukraine cannot become a NATO country. IF NATO allows for this to happen, considering Crimea has been annexed since 2017, how can NATO justify not admitting other countries who are fighting for borders with neighboring countries? NATO supports this war because of strategic location, Ukraine borders Russia and divisional factions within Ukraine, prior to 2017 and 2016/2017 have highlighted a ripeness for takeover. NATO could have publicly acknowledged that Ukraine could not be a member and would therefore remain a neutral land, but guess what? Preventing war was not NATO’s top concern, otherwise they would’ve at least made an attempt to stop it.

I do not believe (from extensive reading and still reading) that Zelenskyy is some “democratic savior” for Ukraine. He is a tool to be used, like many corruptive Ukrainian leaders before him, in the game of propaganda of half-truths. I do not claim to know what goes on in his head, but I can tell you from his words he wants NATO to fight this war directly, even without a NATO member being attacked. Zelensky told his citizens to take up the good fight and grab a gun! No males between 18-60 could exit Ukraine and must fight! Many Ukrainians returned to take up the cause, in part due to Zelenskyy’s call to arms. Not exactly the words of a “democratic leader” nor is forced conscription. Zelenskyy is a fervent nationalist.

I have nothing against a person who connects emotionally and historically with their motherland, but an ethical leader of the people supports self-determination, not forcing unwanted behaviors that result in a high likelihood of death.
Your statement is fine for discussion and debate but it is also off topic of what we are talking about here. Reads like you are trying to change the subject. You accused me of painting with a broad brush… how so? You accused me of making dishonest statements. How so?

Your statement is fine for discussion and debate but it is also off topic of what we are talking about here. Reads like you are trying to change the subject. You accused me of painting with a broad brush… how so? You accused me of making dishonest statements. How so?
I was not off-topic sludge hammer and even you know it. I directly responded to your comment that the main reason Trump supporters are backing Putin blah blah blah large brush inaccurate picture as usual. I assumed you would recognize the connection to no, your statement is false because here is my personal take about NASA and Zelensky
(having nothing to do with Trump, lose the sludge factor you’ll see better) but I didn’t want to bore readers stating the obvious.

If you dont want to jump in then don’t reply to my posts. Simple
Well the op is nonsense .....Same as the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA BS.

And the Ukraine.......BS.........Asking if Biden is a Launderer .............which he is..............CRIMINAL............Buying RUSSIA PROPOGANDA and using FISA to get taps on your competition is RIGHTEOUS.

DERP.

I was not off-topic sludge hammer and even you know it. I directly responded to your comment that the main reason Trump supporters are backing Putin blah blah blah large brush inaccurate picture as usual. I assumed you would recognize the connection to no, your statement is false because here is my personal take about NASA and Zelensky
(having nothing to do with Trump, lose the sludge factor you’ll see better) but I didn’t want to bore readers stating the obvious.
I said SOME trump supporters, and explained which ones and why. So you’re the one being dishonest here when you talk about my broad brush and dishonesty that you can’t specifically point to.

Well the op is nonsense .....Same as the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA BS.

And the Ukraine.......BS.........Asking if Biden is a Launderer .............which he is..............CRIMINAL............Buying RUSSIA PROPOGANDA and using FISA to get taps on your competition is RIGHTEOUS.

DERP.

Hey, look at you jumping in!!! Welcome to the party!! What changed your mind??

I started with that because that is the strongest connection and reason why Trumpers feel that they need to defend Russia over attacks from the left. They’ve been doing it for years with the collusion situation. There is nothing deceptive about it, this is just simply what happened and part of what’s happening now
Remember, kids, if you point out that a leftist is making a spurious, baseless, and ridiculous charge, that means the leftist is right.

The only collusion that happened with Russia was by Democrats.

Remember, kids, if you point out that a leftist is making a spurious, baseless, and ridiculous charge, that means the leftist is right.

The only collusion that happened with Russia was by Democrats.
Did you think I was accusing Trump of collusion in my last statement? If so you are having comprehension problems again.

Forum List

Back