🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

I'll just tag them and they can explain. toobfreak and TNHarley are the major ones I can think of right now.

What are you tagging me for? Don't drag me into your dark brood of utter confusion! Where did I ever say I cared more about Putin than Ukraine? I don't care about EITHER of them! Putin has always been an ass, and Ukraine is just some small corrupt shithole left over from the USSR that no one ever heard about until first Obumma and Biden let Putin take Crimea in 2014 without a sniff and now again that the Biden family got involved, and now we find out the hard way that half the people in DC also have dirty connections there.

WHY DID MILLEY CALL CHINA TO WARN THEM OF SOMETHING TRUMP NEVER WAS GOING TO DO BUT FAILED TO CALL RUSSIA FOR SOMETHING BIDDUM WAS GOING TO DO?!

I guess war with Russia was in the plan all along to pay for the DNC's 6 trillion dollar spending glut that miraculously isn't supposed to cost us anything. :smoke:

Now Biddum just mailed another billion to Zelensky this week as he harps that we ain't doing nearly enough for HIS war. I just want to know ONE FUCKING THING:

WHY ARE ALL OF OUR STUPID WORTHLESS CROOKS IN DC MORE CONCERNED ABOUT A BORDER 6,000 MILES AWAY THAN THEY ARE OUR OWN????????

What are you tagging me for? Don't drag me into your dark brood of utter confusion! Where did I ever say I cared more about Putin than Ukraine? I don't care about EITHER of them! Putin has always been an ass, and Ukraine is just some small corrupt shithole left over from the USSR that no one ever heard about until first Obumma and Biden let Putin take Crimea in 2014 without a sniff and now again that the Biden family got involved, and now we find out the hard way that half the people in DC also have dirty connections there.

WHY DID MILLEY CALL CHINA TO WARN THEM OF SOMETHING TRUMP NEVER WAS GOING TO DO BUT FAILED TO CALL RUSSIA FOR SOMETHING BIDDUM WAS GOING TO DO?!

I guess war with Russia was in the plan all along to pay for the DNC's 6 trillion dollar spending glut that miraculously isn't supposed to cost us anything. :smoke:

Now Biddum just mailed another billion to Zelensky this week as he harps that we ain't doing nearly enough for HIS war. I just want to know ONE FUCKING THING:

WHY ARE ALL OF OUR STUPID WORTHLESS CROOKS IN DC MORE CONCERNED ABOUT A BORDER 6,000 MILES AWAY THAN THEY ARE OUR OWN????????
Damn you’re an emotional one aren’t ya?!

Don't have a good answer (not even a bad one) to my question neither!
The answer is obvious. Ukraine is a more accute problem where a country is invading another and actively killing innocent people by the thousands. Our border is more of a slow system problem. Why did I need to explain that to you?

Ok. I asked you because I’m a bit lazy too. But I still haven’t seen any evidence supportive of your contention. Forget this thread. You must have had something specific in mind when you started the thread?

Can anyone show me an example of either toobfreak or TNH (or anyone other than SunniBoi) posting a sentiment that Putin is more worthy of “care” than the Ukrainian victims of Putin’s atrocities?
TN Harley has a whole thread he started on attacking Ukraine. Do a little work ya lazy get.

At the end of a gun barrel.....

In February and March 2014, Russia invaded and subsequently annexed the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine. This event took place in the aftermath of the Revolution of Dignity and is part of the wider Russo-Ukrainian War.

On 22–23 February 2014, Russian president Vladimir Putin convened an all-night meeting with security service chiefs to discuss assisting the deposed Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych with leaving the country. At the end of the meeting, Putin remarked that "we must start working on returning Crimea to Russia."[4] On 23 February, pro-Russian demonstrations were held in the Crimean city of Sevastopol. On 27 February, masked Russian troops without insignia[41] took over the Supreme Council (parliament) of Crimea[42][43] and captured strategic sites across Crimea. This led to the installation of the pro-Russian Sergey Aksyonov government in Crimea, the conducting of the Crimean status referendum and the declaration of Crimea's independence on 16 March 2014.[44][45] Russia formally incorporated Crimea as two Russian federal subjects—the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol on 18 March 2014.[46][47][note 2] Following the annexation, Russia escalated military presence on the peninsula and leveraged nuclear threats to solidify the new status quo on the ground.[49]

Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

TN Harley has a whole thread he started on attacking Ukraine. Do a little work ya lazy get.
Nope. Why would I have to search for TN’s thread? It seems to me that anyone who can cite him as a candidate, should be able to provide a nice simple link.

That said, I don’t buy the argument about toobfreak based on what was pointed out. I don’t know if TN’s position is similarly misconstrued or not. But I concede the point about SunniBoi. 1 example? Maybe as “many” as 3 examples? They don’t support the OP’s claim as originally stated or even as later modified.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
I've not seen anyone defending Putin. Fact is, we don't really know what's happening over there, all we know is what the proven liars in the media say.

Here's what the media says was a Syrian battle...

Although you certainly made it sound like it you do have a point about our own border but Slade (that I quoted below) has a point too. What's currently going on in Ukraine is much more serious but somebody should be still looking out for our own border.

The answer is obvious. Ukraine is a more accute problem where a country is invading another and actively killing innocent people by the thousands. Our border is more of a slow system problem. Why did I need to explain that to you?

What's currently going on in Ukraine is much more serious but somebody should be still looking out for our own border.

IRRELEVANT. Our border is merely a more INSIDIOUS problem. It may be years before we discover the total real harm of the 2.1 million undocumented people who snuck in last year, plus another 2 million this year ad infinitum, but at least it is OUR PROBLEM.

Ukraine is not our problem. Ukraine isn't even NATO. Zelensky has been offered a good path to immediate peace and he has refused it. The USA is broke and cannot afford this while we have 30% inflation at home and our own mighty problems.

If Ukraine is so serious, then there are 171 OTHER countries much closer who are free to help all they want over there. We have now destabilized the US Dollar over this crap and if we lose that, we are screwed.

IRRELEVANT. Our border is merely a more INSIDIOUS problem. It may be years before we discover the total real harm of the 2.1 million undocumented people who snuck in last year, plus another 2 million this year ad infinitum, but at least it is OUR PROBLEM.

Ukraine is not our problem. Ukraine isn't even NATO. Zelensky has been offered a good path to immediate peace and he has refused it. The USA is broke and cannot afford this while we have 30% inflation at home and our own mighty problems.

If Ukraine is so serious, then there are 171 OTHER countries much closer who are free to help all they want over there. We have now destabilized the US Dollar over this crap and if we lose that, we are screwed.

True it's not, and shouldn't be our problem but it still is much worse than anything (at least currently) going on in our country.

it still is much worse than anything (at least currently) going on in our country.

SO? Another irrelevant point. It still isn't OUR problem, not that we haven't already done more to help there than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED.

We just sent another billion last week as people starve in this country and small businesses close up here left and right. Fuk dat.

Do you know Jinping is committing genocide on some of his people in China?

Any idea the atrocities going on in N. Korea right now?

The oppression in Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East? Syria? Russia?

Of course not. Because the media isn't interested in those places.

Why aren't all these other places worthy of your concern? When will you send money there, or ships, planes or, hell, jump on a jet and go there and fight their battles!

So, the premise of this thread is just a fraud-- -- I've seen no one DEFENDING Putin, just rightly questioning our degree of involvement there at a time when we have called to get out of foreign wars for YEARS and just celebrated finally getting out of Afghanistan.

The far more worthy question here is: WHY ARE SO MANY DEMOCRATS AND RINOS BLOOD THIRSTY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA AT A TIME WHEN WE CAN LEAST AFFORD IT? Especially when Ukraine IS NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM!!!

Do you know Jinping is committing genocide on some of his people in China?

Any idea the atrocities going on in N. Korea right now?

The oppression in Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East? Syria? Russia?

Of course not. Because the media isn't interested in those places.

So then why are you blaming me for not reacting to them?

When did I blame you? Blame you for what? For not reacting to WHO, HOW?

The things you just mentioned. I can't help what the media does and doesn't cover. I just have empathy for the things I do hear about. Like the horrible situation that's happening right now in Ukraine.

Like the horrible situation that's happening right now in Ukraine.

It's a war. War is war. Ever see a good one? But it's not OUR war. We have already helped too much. People here need help first. Millions of people and businesses here are literally getting CRUSHED by the fuel prices here. We better wake up and get a government here fast that cares more about its own people HERE than some shithole 6000-9000 miles away.

The only reason why anyone cares about Ukraine is because the media is feeding us a pipeline of tragic images 24/7 while ignoring all the other problems going on in the world, least of all HERE.

UKRAINE IS NOT WORTH GOING TO WAR OVER.

Forum List

Back