🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

No I dont realize this because it is fake news. You realize you are parroting Russian propaganda. Don’t give me this crap about loving being American. You are the polar opposite. The distain I hear you spout about your country is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you
I think he is more sane than you. He knows that one cannot change their gender for instance. I guess we all have our opinions.

Done, I’m very well educated which is why I can credibly say that you are an uninformed whacko
Very educated. If you say so yourself. Let’s make kids wear masks while playing sports. That is so educated….you people are deranged.

Haha, no. If you’re going to play dumb and ask for example then I’ll happily give examples…. Here’s read this thread, it’s one of many, pay close attention to comments from Ringo Silver Cat and IamZ then you can go put your head back in the sand

The comment you linked to does not in any way support Putin, you fucking moron.

I think he is more sane than you. He knows that one cannot change their gender for instance. I guess we all have our opinions.
Well there are a lot of crazy people out there. I’m sure there is a sit right next tim him on the short bus if you want a ride

In regards to this conversation are you saying you are agreeing with his position regarding Russia and Ukraine?! You think that’s sane?

Very educated. If you say so yourself. Let’s make kids wear masks while playing sports. That is so educated….you people are deranged.
When did I say let’s make kids wear masks while playing sports?!?! Are you just making shit up again?

The comment you linked to does not in any way support Putin, you fucking moron.
I was linking a thread… read the thread there are several examples and several other threads showcasing the same crap. I also linked three specific users. Click on their most recent posts. It’s exactly what you asked for

Well there are a lot of crazy people out there. I’m sure there is a sit right next tim him on the short bus if you want a ride

In regards to this conversation are you saying you are agreeing with his position regarding Russia and Ukraine?! You think that’s sane?
There is a “sit”? So now you’re insulting the mentally challenged? I would bet they know what gender they are. Russia and Ukraine have bitter hatred due to what happened in 1941. Unfortunately Russians still bear resentment against a new generation even though they had zero to do with Nazi collaboration and extermination of the Jews. Sort of like here where you and your idiot leftists blame the current generation for slavery. Yes, it’s stupid. I am shocked you’re not on the side of Putin.

I was linking a thread… read the thread there are several examples and several other threads showcasing the same crap. I also linked three specific users. Click on their most recent posts. It’s exactly what you asked for
In other words, you cannot quote them.

Most of them are lucid enough to avoid outright cheerleading for him, but it's clear they'd like an American version of Putin here.

How many countries did the American version invade?

There is a “sit”? So now you’re insulting the mentally challenged? I would bet they know what gender they are. Russia and Ukraine have bitter hatred due to what happened in 1941. Unfortunately Russians still bear resentment against a new generation even though they had zero to do with Nazi collaboration and extermination of the Jews. Sort of like here where you and your idiot leftists blame the current generation for slavery. Yes, it’s stupid. I am shocked you’re not on the side of Putin.
Seat. Did I really need to explain that too you?

You should have a discussion with this guy you jumped into defend about the Ukraine situation

You should have a discussion with this guy you jumped into defend about the Ukraine situation
No. I am explaining to you why this is tolerated by the Russian people. Resentment. Therein lies the real problem not Putin alone. We agree that what Putin is doing is evil but you don’t understand why he is empowered.

No. I am explaining to you why this is tolerated by the Russian people. Resentment. Therein lies the real problem not Putin alone. We agree that what Putin is doing is evil but you don’t understand why he is empowered.
It’s a simple matter of right and wrong. Russian people might have very legit reasons to be pissed off, that doesn’t excuse the invasion and murder of innocent people. But that’s not even the issue with this discussion you jumped into. Go ahead and have a lottle discussion with this guy you just jumped in to defend. Let’s see how well you respect his thoughts about the war. I’ll make popcorn

That's YOUR fucked up reasoning

Not theirs

Forum List

Back