🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Today's typical conservative is anything but actually conservative. They have become I'll manore authoritarian s Not sure I have seen a real conservative since the Reagan era.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
I don't where you and others get your delusions.

Assassinations?

Okay. Yeah, that's murder, for sure.

I was kinda saying Putin maybe had a few dozen of those, but a guy like Stalin has THOUSANDS.

LBJ had 11. Including his own sister.
Stalin had tens of millions but that doesn't make Putin any less of a murderer

They're attacking, that much is true....But whether or not that's in order to make Ukraine a fully occupied satellite nation again is in question.
How is that the issue?

They are killing thousands

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

They're not, you just have your head up your ass.
head_up_ass.jpg

How is that the issue?

They are killing thousands
Yeah, and Murican troops killed thousands in Iraq & Afghanistan, with no real plan to permanently occupy them.

Do you ever use your head for anything else more than a hat rack?

Most conservatives are siding with America and freedom, not Putin.

However, there are some masquerading as American conservatives who are really anti-American ethno-Nationalists who hate American and Western values and ideals.

They're finished.

Most conservatives are siding with America and freedom, not Putin.

However, there are some masquerading as American conservatives but who are really anti-American ethno-Nationalists who hate American and Western values and ideals.

They're finished.
LOL

Saying what isn't the narrative you speak and they are traitors......get real Toro........

You might have a point if Putin was hitting us.........Of course if he did that we beat the living shit out of him and Russia.......

Anyways..........enjoy your Virtue Siganling.

I've seen neither of these DEFEND PUTIN. Last night I saw Sunni EXPLAIN some of the ideologies and principles behind the Russian state motivating them, which I believe are factually correct from years of my own observations. Russia and Putin want NO PART in the global hegemony that is Europe now (and is trying hard to include the USA with them).

BUT THAT IS NOT DEFENDING PUTIN.

Has anyone proven Sunni wrong?

Seriously, if you were Russia, would you want NATO weapons right over the border from your country?

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?

What is it about Ukraine so important that it is worth going to world war over???

And why is no one interviewing Putin to hear HIS side of things?

Is no one remotely worried that in attacking Russia's very economy, that Biddum has dragged all of us into being potential victims to a Russian retaliation now?

You're on the wrong side of history. You don't understand that Putin's attack on Ukraine is an attack on Western values and ideals.

People like you defended Nazi Germany when they invaded Poland in 1939. People like you asked "What is our strategic interest in waging war against Nazi Germany?" You just don't understand this.

Your grandkids will be ashamed.

"self admitted"...yea he CLAIMS to be...but oddly parrots right wing/Trumper talking points endlessly

He's a sock
No he's not............On issues on covid I agree with him almost completely............on others...........hell we would rip each other up and still do.

LOL

Saying what isn't the narrative you speak and they are traitors......get real Toro........

You might have a point if Putin was hitting us.........Of course if he did that we beat the living shit out of him and Russia.......

Anyways..........enjoy your Virtue Siganling.

Wow. I never pegged you as a pro-Putin, anti-American, anti-freedom ethno-Nationalist apologist.

Yet here you are, whoring for them.

You're on the wrong side of history. Your grandchildren will be ashamed.

Wow. I never pegged you as a pro-Putin, anti-American, anti-freedom ethno-Nationalist apologist.

Yet here you are, whoring for them.

You're on the wrong side of history. Your grandchildren will be ashamed.
I don't care what you think of me. I've said on multiple threads that I wish they would hit NATO so we could kill their asses........Not to mention BRICS and their going off the dollar which is a attack on the dollar.

Putin is an x KGB THUG.............but given that misinformation and NO ONE TRUSTS OUR MEDIA AND OUR GOV'T anymore then people have different opinions.

Russia last I heard wasn't killing Americans............Or a NATO ally.......as Biden would actually have to do something then.

I don't care what you think of me. I've said on multiple threads that I wish they would hit NATO so we could kill their asses........Not to mention BRICS and their going off the dollar which is a attack on the dollar.

Putin is an x KGB THUG.............but given that misinformation and NO ONE TRUSTS OUR MEDIA AND OUR GOV'T anymore then people have different opinions.

Russia last I heard wasn't killing Americans............Or a NATO ally.......as Biden would actually have to do something then.

Confirmed. You're a batshit crazy loon.

So sorry your life went pear shaped.

Enjoy eating crow, old man.

Confirmed. You're a batshit crazy loon.

So sorry your life went pear shaped.

Enjoy eating crow, old man.
Fuck off ........Your side stole the election an put a VEGGY in there. He didn't even put our military on alert......and telegraphed he would never intervene.

He's a CLUSTERFUCK for a CNC. And NATO did the same thing other than some weapons.

Why aren't we ON THE BORDER OF UKRAINE WITH MASS TROOPS Toro?

"self admitted"...yea he CLAIMS to be...but oddly parrots right wing/Trumper talking points endlessly

He's a sock
Such as…you claim I am a sock, Russian agent, terrorist, etc. But in the end I am just a dude from Boston who thinks you’re an idiot.

Who are you, exactly, that any of us should worry about your disappointment? Further, where's your proof of the opposite? Where's your proof Putin is the devil? Perhaps he is Dracula risen in the east like a sackcloth midnight sun but the devil he is not. Furthermore still, a living, breathing Putin is a Putin who can prevent a Russian nuclear launch. Perhaps we all would be disappointed in you for towing the latest trending official MSM narrative if you were someone who registered at all on our radar. Do yourself a favor and get yourself deprogrammed from the cult of mainstream media.

Russia is not our enemy.

Forum List

Back