Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce?

Barefoot and pregnant, that's what women are supposed to be HA HA HA!.......I'm mostly joking.

Truth is, the biggest victor for "women's rights" say 60s forward is corporate America. So yeah, go figure, they may have been behind the calling. That said, good thing we did it, because we have enough trouble competing in this global & tech. market.

I got news for you libs. BTW - feminism, immigration and all that stuff you love to love............It all brings down wages. Yeah, reduces wages, gee...........And of course with that cause & effect you're challenged by........ ILMAO @ trying to make up for it with a "$15 wage at McDonalds". So fun.

Are you at all aware that America was founded by immigrants?

ladylibertyicon2.jpg

Shut the fuck up. Are you aware that we're over-populated and immigration reduces our standard of living, never mind builds chaos, disrespect and snowflakes like yourself?

Barefoot and pregnant, that's what women are supposed to be HA HA HA!.......I'm mostly joking.

Truth is, the biggest victor for "women's rights" say 60s forward is corporate America. So yeah, go figure, they may have been behind the calling. That said, good thing we did it, because we have enough trouble competing in this global & tech. market.

I got news for you libs. BTW - feminism, immigration and all that stuff you love to love............It all brings down wages. Yeah, reduces wages, gee...........And of course with that cause & effect you're challenged by........ ILMAO @ trying to make up for it with a "$15 wage at McDonalds". So fun.

ladylibertyicon2.jpg

Shut the fuck up. Are you aware that we're over-populated and immigration reduces our standard of living, never mind builds chaos, disrespect and snowflakes like yourself?

We are absolutely NOT "overpopulated." That's absurd.

ladylibertyicon2.jpg
It wasn't

You are totally right, it was the indigenous Indians, how can I forget.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Well, Paine was an immigrant, but most of the founders were born here, and they wanted immigrants to this country to assimilate. The open border crowd wants this country divided, which is why they bring in muslims who hate most everything this country stands for, who will create division and hatred, and who will vote demorat.

ladylibertyicon2.jpg

Overpopulated? United States?

Geezus, do they feed you under that rock? United States has low population density compared to most developed countries and an aging population that is driving down our labor force participation.

ladylibertyicon2.jpg
It wasn't

You are totally right, it was the indigenous Indians, how can I forget.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Well, Paine was an immigrant, but most of the founders were born here, and they wanted immigrants to this country to assimilate. The open border crowd wants this country divided, which is why they bring in muslims who hate most everything this country stands for, who will create division and hatred, and who will vote demorat.

Who was born here? Englishmen? The French maybe?

[

Geezus, do they feed you under that rock? United States has low population density compared to most developed countries and an aging population that is driving down our labor force participation.

All countries are overpopulated and that includes america. Yes we have an aging population but you don't solve that by bringing in illiterate, unskilled welfare trash. THINK

[

All countries are overpopulated and that includes america. Yes we have an aging population but you don't solve that by bringing in illiterate, unskilled welfare trash. THINK

That's a pretty tall request of a liberal.

This is great news! I know here where I live I am seeing a HUGE increase in families (almost always white families) with 4 and 5 kids at least. This is a wonderful thing to see for sure. Families going back to the natural way of doing things. Dad works if possible,Mom stays home if possible. Somehow me and my wife managed to have 4 kids while she worked....my mother had 5 while working.

This is a major blow to cultural marxism! Cultural Marxism - Metapedia

All but three chicks left our job. All started their own businesses.

[

Why did you just make up that immigrants are illiterate and unskilled? Total horseshit. Many are well educated and second generation Americans are some of the best achievers as a group.

And you keep asserting over-population but are yet to give ANY explanation for why you think so.

Last edited:

This is great news! I know here where I live I am seeing a HUGE increase in families (almost always white families) with 4 and 5 kids at least. This is a wonderful thing to see for sure. Families going back to the natural way of doing things. Dad works if possible,Mom stays home if possible. Somehow me and my wife managed to have 4 kids while she worked....my mother had 5 while working.

This is a major blow to cultural marxism! Cultural Marxism - Metapedia
Cultural Marxism..What do you call it when the husband is a deadbeat and the wife has to support the family by working and the man stays at home?

[

True, the US is well supplied with native illiterate unskilled welfare trash.

"Career" women are rarely happy. This is one thing I sort of agree with the old school conservative chauvinists on. Women need to have kids, and there's a very short window of opportunity for them to do so. It is an extremely unfair fact of nature, while men can father children well into old age. Most career paths are so demanding that it can very easily rob them of having children. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it can get in the way.

Career paths are so demanding they should kill the kid? They get in the way? Nature now offends you? Sigh...

Nonsense. I'm not saying women shouldn't work, I'm saying that pursuing an aggressive career path in the workplace might just the idea of having kids "too late," as many women are now finding out the hard way.

But today it is not your decision to make, it is THEIR decision.

He never said otherwise. What exactly is your problem?

Nonsense. I'm not saying women shouldn't work, I'm saying that pursuing an aggressive career path in the workplace might just the idea of having kids "too late," as many women are now finding out the hard way.

Read the entire exchange, he clearly is downplaying the progress on and importance of women's rights and freedoms.

His thinking is if a woman has a career then she is unhappy.

Read the entire exchange, he clearly is downplaying the progress on and importance of women's rights and freedoms.

He did no such thing. You simply are not capable of having an intellectual conversation without irrational emotions taking over

He did no such thing. You simply are not capable of having an intellectual conversation without irrational emotions taking over

Lol except he did as anyone with two eyes willing to read can see:

"Career" women are rarely happy. This is one thing I sort of agree with the old school conservative chauvinists on. Women need to have kids

Forum List

Back