Why are so manypeople afraid to tell the truth about islam?

most of europe would be pagan?

how do you know this idiot?

are you saying people have no free choice?

I said probably. Most of them certainly didn't have a free choice to become Christian, it was forced.

but you said 'would still be...'

and that refers to today you idiot.

the people that things were forced on have been dead for hundreds of years

Yes if they hadn't been forced to become Christian most of Europe would probably be pagan now.

The people are dead, but the religion still lives.

Last edited:
Not only the THREATS, but the many acts that are actually carried out by these animals!

Read the Water-boarding thread to find animals, American animals. And at least they believe enough in their Holy Book to actually do what it says. If the Christians did that this would be a much different world.

You are one fucked up dude. It is better to follow a book that tells you to kill your fellow man, than to occasionally fail to love one another as You love yourself? Yeah...that's fucked up.
It's better to not be a hypocrite who says religion matters, not follow yours, and then bitch when others follow theirs.

You all take turns killing each other only the Christians are Not Allowed To, but you don't have enough faith to take what's coming to you for following the teachings of Jesus. That's because you are pussies who don't have any real faith at all, you just want a way to cheat death.

Last edited:

The Islamist terrorists would also like to "fundamentally change" America.

Yes they would. They believe that you are immoral, dangerous, and that you reject the One True God. Sound familiar?

It does. Religion can make people do some crazy shit.

They are also anti-capitalism, will punish people for saying the wrong words and are pro-centralized authority. They just don't like this country, and you'll hear a lot more negative than positive from them about us, the way we have been.

That sounds familiar to you too, right?

Let me guess: "no"

Interestingly, they also have one end of the American political spectrum that will jump to their defense and deflect for them at the drop of a hat.

Crazy, huh?

Last edited:

The Islamist terrorists would also like to "fundamentally change" America.

Yes they would. They believe that you are immoral, dangerous, and that you reject the One True God. Sound familiar?

They are also anti-capitalism, will punish people for saying the wrong words and are pro-centralized authority. They just don't like this country, and you'll hear a lot more negative than positive from them about us, the way we have been.

Interestingly, they also have one end of the American political spectrum that will jump to their defense and deflect for them at the drop of a hat.

Crazy, huh?
Tell us, is it crazy to do what your Holy Book commands?

What about saying you are a believer and then ignoring what is says to do?

Crazy, huh?

Trying to shame cons for their hypocrisy, is like trying to shame the Ku Klux Klan for bigotry and ignorance. It doesn't work, they're proud of it.

Crazy, huh?

Trying to shame cons for their hypocrisy, is like trying to shame the Ku Klux Klan for bigotry and ignorance. It doesn't work, they're proud of it.

you had to be a Democrat to join the KKK at the height of their racist thuggery. republicans werent allowed in. you shouldnt talk about having no shame; if you had any shame you wouldnt use the KKK to make your point.

seriously you're one of the biggest, dumbest, most hypocritical left-wing idiots on these boards

Islamo-fasist jihadists....the only religious folk progressive dimwits will leap to the defense of....

you had to be a Democrat to join the KKK at the height of their racist thuggery. republicans werent allowed in. you shouldnt talk about having no shame; if you had any shame you wouldnt use the KKK to make your point.

seriously you're one of the biggest, dumbest, most hypocritical left-wing idiots on these boards

The height of the KKK is now....they run the GOP. BTW, I'm an independent, not a dem. So the idiot you're looking at, is in your mirror.

BTW, I'm an independent, not a dem.

I see, [MENTION=45484]hangover[/MENTION].

So on which issues do you disagree with the Democrats, and why?

I don't agree with them allowing the right to turn the U.S. economy into a war based economy.

I don't agree with them giving welfare to every country in the world, while allowing the cons to destroy aid to Americans.

I Don't agree with their appeasement of welfare to the rich and corporate business.

I don't agree with them allowing Raygun and the Shrubs to run up $10 trillion on the national debt, and then letting cons get away with blaming it on liberals.

I don't agree with their spineless wimpyness.

I didn't agree with Truman using the bomb.

I didn't agree with them allowing Nixon and Raygun to get away with their crimes.

Those are just a few off the top of my head, but you get the gist.

Last edited:
BTW, I'm an independent, not a dem.

I see, [MENTION=45484]hangover[/MENTION].

So on which issues do you disagree with the Democrats, and why?

I don't agree with them allowing the right to turn the U.S. economy into a war based economy.

I don't agree with them giving welfare to every country in the world, while allowing the cons to destroy aid to Americans.

I Don't agree with their appeasement of welfare to the rich and corporate business.

I don't agree with them allowing Raygun and the Shrubs to run up $10 trillion on the national debt, and then letting cons get away with blaming it on liberals.

I don't agree with their spineless wimpyness.

I didn't agree with Truman using the bomb.

I didn't agree with them allowing Nixon and Raygun to get away with their crimes.

Those are just a few off the top of my head, but you get the gist.

So, for the most part, the Democrats aren't far left enough for you.

And that's "independent".

:laugh:

The truth about islam....its a bigoted, corrupt, closed minded, uneducated, infantile, self important, 8th century, rotting, shift blaming, mythologized, ill governed, uncompetitive, oppressive, intolerant, lawless, lazy, violent and cruel colossal failure of a civilization guided by ignorant zealots.....

Islam is not a "peaceful religion".

Top ten reasons why Islam is not a religion of peace

And don't reply unless you read it!

Hell, them Mooslims got nuthin on us God fearin' Christian folk. Our Bible is chock full of violent verses. And we have a far more violent record going back thousands of years. Mooslims are wimps. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to a Klan meeting to burn some crosses and lynch some negroes.

Last edited:
Islam is not a "peaceful religion".

Top ten reasons why Islam is not a religion of peace

And don't reply unless you read it!

Hell, them Mooslims got nuthin on us God fearin' Christian folk. Our Bible is chock full of violent verses. And we have a far more violent record going back thousands of years. Mooslims are wimps. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to a Klan meeting to burn some crosses and lynch some negroes.

Don't forget a prayer to your Saint...

byrd.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back