Why are so manypeople afraid to tell the truth about islam?

Read the Water-boarding thread to find animals, American animals. And at least they believe enough in their Holy Book to actually do what it says. If the Christians did that this would be a much different world.

Yes, those bad Amerian Jews and Christians that waterboarded 3 muslim terrorists to get get info that saved lives, NEVER put those terrorist in peril of losing their lives compared to .....

Your HATRED of all things connected with a Christian or Jewish GOD is so noted.
My hatred is of people who say religion matters but don't do what theirs commands and get pissed when others actually do? Islam says to kill your enemies, and they do. Christianity says to pray for your enemies, and they don't.

And if you drop your morals because you are that desperate to survive and fear death, then you have no actual faith or morals. These kinds of Americans would rape and torture a man's child to get the intel they wanted, and pat themselves on the back for doing so. That's not morality, that's the brutality of animals.

Christians dont pray for their enemies/

make blanket statements you cant back up much?

what a moron you are Paint

Scanning it was all that was necessary. Do you think this is new to me? Unlike you I've read the Qu'ran.

I'm guessing natstew is a real Christian who believes the Earth is 6000 years old, and thinks that anyone who believes that can't be a real Christian.

You're guessing wrong again. And, this thread is not about Iraq.
I question the honesty of those who defend islam as a 'peaceful religion'.
Anyone, including George Bush, who says Islam is a Religion of Peace is a MORON! Got it now?

all the idiotic and irrelvant posts of left-wing losers ranting about Christians aside; there is only one reason some people wont criticize Islam; sheer politically-correct COWARDICE

Yes, those bad Amerian Jews and Christians that waterboarded 3 muslim terrorists to get get info that saved lives, NEVER put those terrorist in peril of losing their lives compared to .....

My hatred is of people who say religion matters but don't do what theirs commands and get pissed when others actually do? Islam says to kill your enemies, and they do. Christianity says to pray for your enemies, and they don't.

And if you drop your morals because you are that desperate to survive and fear death, then you have no actual faith or morals. These kinds of Americans would rape and torture a man's child to get the intel they wanted, and pat themselves on the back for doing so. That's not morality, that's the brutality of animals.
The Christians here go to war against them, and pray for their early deaths.

A moron is someone who says Jesus is Lord, and then ignores what he taught.

I'm guessing natstew is a real Christian who believes the Earth is 6000 years old, and thinks that anyone who believes that can't be a real Christian.

You're guessing wrong again. And, this thread is not about Iraq.
I question the honesty of those who defend islam as a 'peaceful religion'.
Anyone, including George Bush, who says Islam is a Religion of Peace is a MORON! Got it now?

YAWN
again; what does that have to do with politically-correct cowards on the Left who are terrified of offending Muslims but try to ridicule Christians every day?

it is said there is a time for war and a time for peace

you're making a fool of yourself as usual

Not only the THREATS, but the many acts that are actually carried out by these animals!

Read the Water-boarding thread to find animals, American animals. And at least they believe enough in their Holy Book to actually do what it says. If the Christians did that this would be a much different world.

You align waterboarding with sawing people's heads off with a hacksaw!
You align waterboarding with stoning women to death for getting raped!
You align waterboarding with cutting hands off for minor theft!
You align waterboarding with flying airplanes loaded with passengers into buildings full of people!
No one has died from waterboarding! No fingernails lost! No testicles lost! No eyes lost!...

You're despicable!!
I align water-boarding with what it is, torture. And the people who approve of it, regardless of the reasons, lack both faith and morality.

You align waterboarding with sawing people's heads off with a hacksaw!
You align waterboarding with stoning women to death for getting raped!
You align waterboarding with cutting hands off for minor theft!
You align waterboarding with flying airplanes loaded with passengers into buildings full of people!
No one has died from waterboarding! No fingernails lost! No testicles lost! No eyes lost!...

You're despicable!!
I align water-boarding with what it is, torture. And the people who approve of it, regardless of the reasons, lack both faith and morality.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

i wont hurt a terrorist to save a million lives!!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

You have exposed yourself for the idiot you are:lol::lol::lol:

So........you hate the muslims who don't do what the quran orders them to do? You hate all muslims who are not killing non muslims.

It is said but not by Jesus. He said follow him and you'd likely end up dead in a bad way but you'd be rewarded for your faith in the end. Not a damn one of you actually believes that, not here at least.

that Christians go to war; or waterboard a person suspected of plotting to kill thousands; only reveals we can seperate our faith from our politics; something you idiots on the Left insist we dont do

you're making a fool of yourself as usual Paint

It is said but not by Jesus. He said follow him and you'd likely end up dead in a bad way but you'd be rewarded for your faith in the end. Not a damn one of you actually believes that, not here at least.

.....because you're an idiot who thinks everybody on the right must be a Christian

you're making a fool of yourself

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

So........you hate the muslims who don't do what the quran orders them to do? You hate all muslims who are not killing non muslims.

I hate all humans. As for the Muslims, if I was advising them, I'd say follow the damn book, stop fighting amongst yourselves, and kill your enemies, starting with the Jews taking over Palestine. BTW, I am one of their enemies, in a big fucking way. At least you believe in God, just the wrong one.

Last edited:
the Left doesnt waterboard people; they practice RENDITION.

THAT is clinton and obama hand our people over to other people to "interrogate" and those guys do SOME REALLY CRUEL SH*T to them

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I hate all humans. As for the Muslims, if I was advising them, I'd say follow the damn book, stop fighting amongst yourselves, and kill your enemies, starting with the Jews taking over Palestine. BTW, I am one of their enemies, in a big fucking way. At least you believe in God, just the wrong one.

who is the "right" God genius?

.....because you're an idiot who thinks everybody on the right must be a Christian
you're making a fool of yourself
I am speaking of the Christians moron.

Is Christianity a religion of peace? Took a lot of fire and sword to convert European pagans.

who is the "right" God genius?
That depends upon who you ask now doesn't it? That's the point idiot.

Islam is not a "peaceful religion".

Top ten reasons why Islam is not a religion of peace

And don't reply unless you read it!

I managed to read it up to 9, the second one about the wife beating:
If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them.
I find that the problem with the spoiled American brat population is that parents and teachers are not allowed to hit their kids, hence you have a society that loves to play knock out games and bully each other. bye bye.

Forum List

Back