Why are so manypeople afraid to tell the truth about islam?

Islam is not a "peaceful religion".

Top ten reasons why Islam is not a religion of peace

And don't reply unless you read it!

There are what? 2 billion Muslims? How many are terrorists?

The problem is that there are so many different factions...and widespread. I do not know of any other religion that has, in recent history, caused so much death and destruction throughout the world in the name of their religion.

I don't like profiling......but as a Jew, if there were Jews spread throughout the world threatening to kill innocent human beings in the name of their religion, I would understand why Jews were profiled.

This group in Nigeria? You kidding me? Kidnap and sell little girls because God told him to?

Is Christianity a religion of peace?
By the teachings of Jesus it is. By the history of the faith it's a faith of genocidal douchebags who gave us the Dark Ages, among other things.

I love it when they were killing people for owning or printing, wait for it....................The Bible!

Interpretation has.

So we are a new interpretation away from Christians killing people?

where are Christians killing people to convert them or in the name of Christianity???

gosh you're an idiot

brain belongs nowhere in your moniker unless followed by the word -less

The point is they have done that and the bible hasn't changed. If they hadn't most of Europe would probably still be pagan.

So we are a new interpretation away from Christians killing people?

where are Christians killing people to convert them or in the name of Christianity???

gosh you're an idiot

The point is they have done that and the bible hasn't changed. If they hadn't most of Europe would probably still be pagan.

most of europe would be pagan?

how do you know this idiot?

are you saying people have no free choice?

You can always tell someones angle when they claim that other people are "afraid" to talk about something and usually it will be some hateful bullshit like this they follow up with.

No one ever goes "Why is everyone afraid to talk about *blank*?" and follows up with anything complimentary.

And they are the "hero" for "fighting the power" aka his imagination and excuse for being an ass

gosh you're an idiot

I said probably. Most of them certainly didn't have a free choice to become Christian, it was forced.

Not only the THREATS, but the many acts that are actually carried out by these animals!

Read the Water-boarding thread to find animals, American animals. And at least they believe enough in their Holy Book to actually do what it says. If the Christians did that this would be a much different world.

You align waterboarding with sawing people's heads off with a hacksaw!
You align waterboarding with stoning women to death for getting raped!
You align waterboarding with cutting hands off for minor theft!
You align waterboarding with flying airplanes loaded with passengers into buildings full of people!
No one has died from waterboarding! No fingernails lost! No testicles lost! No eyes lost!...

You're despicable!!
There were many more videos that couldn't be viewed without proof of age.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOu8HdlfEOc]10 Years After Abu Ghraib, Ex-Prisoners Seek Justice in Torture Lawsuit Against U.S. Contractor CACI - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_Vxoyu8zY]Inside Abu Ghraib Pt.1 (Iraq prison camp, CBC) - YouTube[/ame]

Scanning it was all that was necessary. Do you think this is new to me? Unlike you I've read the Qu'ran.

I'm guessing natstew is a real Christian who believes the Earth is 6000 years old, and thinks that anyone who doesn't believe that can't be a real Christian.

And once again you'd be wrong.. but, what else is new?

:lol:

You know what natstew believes? Do you have to take the Bible literally to be a good Christian?

Do you have to take the Koran literally to be a good Muslim?

Not only the THREATS, but the many acts that are actually carried out by these animals!

Read the Water-boarding thread to find animals, American animals. And at least they believe enough in their Holy Book to actually do what it says. If the Christians did that this would be a much different world.

You are one fucked up dude. It is better to follow a book that tells you to kill your fellow man, than to occasionally fail to love one another as You love yourself? Yeah...that's fucked up.

The Islamist terrorists would also like to "fundamentally change" America.

I said probably. Most of them certainly didn't have a free choice to become Christian, it was forced.

but you said 'would still be...'

and that refers to today you idiot.

the people that things were forced on have been dead for hundreds of years

Forum List

Back