Why are the biggest US scandals always Republican?

Watergate taking down Richard Nixon In those days we held people accountable. Are you listening Clinton and Obama?

Iran Contra and Reagan's involvement. Hilarious. Fast and furious.

Bush invading Iraq Obama playing in Syria for some reason.

Russia working to elect Trump. I read whistle-blowers people taking down Clinton

Those are from US Presidents. Of course, you have all the scandals during the 8 years under Bush that brought down the economy and let Bin Laden go. LOL. Clinton let him go you silly sally, and the housing bubble took down the economy. Are you 16?

Clinton's Monica BJ doesn't come anywhere near these HUGE scandals. I would if she's as butt-hurt as you?

Watergate taking down Richard Nixon

Iran Contra and Reagan's involvement

Bush invading Iraq

Russia working to elect Trump

Those are from US Presidents. Of course, you have all the scandals during the 8 years under Bush that brought down the economy and let Bin Laden go.

Clinton's Monica BJ doesn't come anywhere near these HUGE scandals.
Looking at your list, that seems to be the only one that resulted in impeachment proceedings.
I know. By Republicans.

The GOP costs thousands of American lives but they try to take down a Democratic President for a BJ. Now they have a Pu$$y grabber, but that's OK.
I don't remember anything in the articles of impeachment about a BJ.

Can you show me a link?

The answer why only Republican scandals exist is the same reason you NEVER hear the words in pop media:

Left wing extremist.
Moderate Democrat.
Democrat sex scandal.
Liberal senator.

Bush invading Iraq

Those are from US Presidents. Of course, you have all the scandals during the 8 years under Bush that brought down the economy and let Bin Laden go.

The biggest U.S. scandal in memory is the American people re-electing Barack Obama.
Only for right wingers. Because their goal is failure and they are incredibly angry a black man saved the economy while Republicans only fail.
To you obama shits candy, to the normal world we see the economy STILL SUCKS after eight years. That's ridiculous. His race doesn't override it for us. You prove that simple people need simple answers.

Bush invading Iraq

Watergate brought down Nixon, Benghazi brought down the Beast. Those emails were a real bitch, eh?

Bush invading Iraq

They aren't, but the media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC, and it dutifully blows up Republican "scandals" to huge proportions and kicks Democrat scandals under the rug. Hillary would be in prison right now if they were honest or even handed.

Riiiiiiight the Clintons take in $2 billion in bribes from foreign countries in exchange for political favors, they sell their elected offices, and its the GOP that's corrupt riiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Watergate taking down Richard Nixon In those days we held people accountable. Are you listening Clinton and Obama?

Russia working to elect Trump. I read whistle-blowers people taking down Clinton

Those are from US Presidents. Of course, you have all the scandals during the 8 years under Bush that brought down the economy and let Bin Laden go. LOL. Clinton let him go you silly sally, and the housing bubble took down the economy. Are you 16?

Clinton's Monica BJ doesn't come anywhere near these HUGE scandals. I would if she's as butt-hurt as you?
Fast and Furious was the most ridiculous of made up, discredited and debunked of the GOP conspiracies. Saying what it was supposed to be is laugh out loud hilarious. I've posted the nonsense many times because of the humor. It's on the same level as Clinton's child sex ring which I suppose you also believe.

Obama wants to stop genocide in Syria. Republicans want people here to die. How do we know? They tell us.

We know Russia wanted Trump to win. He is their Manchurian Candidate.

And we all know the housing bubble came from a Deregulated Republican Economy. That's not even disputed anymore.

Come on guy. You need to get better material. Something substantiated and not debunked.

Fast and Furious was the most ridiculous of made up, discredited and debunked of the GOP conspiracies. Saying what it was supposed to be is laugh out loud hilarious. I've posted the nonsense many times because of the humor. It's on the same level as Clinton's child sex ring which I suppose you also believe.

Obama wants to stop genocide in Syria. Republicans want people here to die. How do we know? They tell us.

We know Russia wanted Trump to win. He is their Manchurian Candidate.

And we all know the housing bubble came from a Deregulated Republican Economy. That's not even disputed anymore.

Come on guy. You need to get better material. Something substantiated and not debunked.

Fast and Furious was the most ridiculous of made up, discredited and debunked of the GOP conspiracies.

Debunked?

by who?

Forum List

Back