Why are the liberals so scared of voter ID?

The SCOTUS has already ruled against an "Internal Passport".

Jesus Fukking Christ On A Fukking Pogo Stick, guys..... Why not just tattoo a fukking bar code on kids' foreheads when they're born?

You need to think before you speak. This is how we get really STUPID laws in this Country.

You mean well, but you don't think

A passport regulates your transit between states. There is no restriction on moving anywhere in the US.
A biometrically linked ID could be used for every form of ID.....Social security, voter ID, drivers license, health ID, credit card, job verification card anything you currently carry in your wallet with your name on it.

The Mark of the devil is requiring you to carry dozens of cards that basically verify who you are....carry ONE card that can't be forged and be done with it

You want voter ID? Slide the card into your computer and vote from home

sorry, I don't want my life wrapped up into one card in which the feds and hackers have access to.

They don't have access to the dozen cards you carry now?

A biometrically linked card makes it impossible or ridiculously expensive to duplicate

A passport regulates your transit between states. There is no restriction on moving anywhere in the US.
A biometrically linked ID could be used for every form of ID.....Social security, voter ID, drivers license, health ID, credit card, job verification card anything you currently carry in your wallet with your name on it.

The Mark of the devil is requiring you to carry dozens of cards that basically verify who you are....carry ONE card that can't be forged and be done with it

sorry, I don't want my life wrapped up into one card in which the feds and hackers have access to.

A biometrically linked card makes it impossible or ridiculously expensive to duplicate

not under one umbrella.

Here's the deal.....

Ruby takes Mindy's Voter Registration to the polls and votes. She gets caught and.....

Do you guys know what it takes to get a conviction on Voter Fraud in this Country?

All the defendant has to do is say, "I didn't know it was wrong" and there's no case.

I'm serious as serious can be. The person charged MUST know they were doing something wrong. Look it up

Even if they're caught with a dead person's Voter Registration card they can even claim ignorance and say they accidentally grabbed the wrong card or their 'Cousin' wanted them to vote for them from the grave and they thought it was okay

It's virtually impossible to get an Individual conviction on Voter Fraud in this Country....

Except in States with Voter ID, Picture ID requirements.

You can't lie your way out of that.

And that's what dimocraps are pissed about. They tell the douchebags getting a free lunch or free booze for committing voter fraud that all they gotta do is claim ignorance and if they're charged, the dimocrap party immediately pays some dirtbag lawyers to take the case 'Pro Bono'...... Yeah, yeah, I know what Pro Bono means.

But with a Picture ID requirement? No way they can get away with it. Show a fraudulent picture ID and somebody else's Registration card?

You're going down. Ain't no fancy lawyer gonna get you out of that. Say hello to prison.

THAT is what's got dimocraps pissed.

Last edited:

not under one umbrella.

All the card does is verify that you are John Doe and provide biometrically verifiable information that you are, in fact, John Doe

Here's the deal.....

Ruby takes Mindy's Voter Registration to the polls and votes. She gets caught and.....

Do you guys know what it takes to get a conviction on Voter Fraud in this Country?

All the defendant has to do is say, "I didn't know it was wrong" and there's no case.

I'm serious as serious can be. The person charged MUST know they were doing something wrong. Look it up

Even if they're caught with a dead person's Voter Registration card they can even claim ignorance and say they accidentally grabbed the wrong card or their 'Cousin' wanted them to vote for them from the grave and they thought it was okay

It's virtually impossible to get an Individual conviction on Voter Fraud in this Country....

And that's what dimocraps are pissed about. They tell the douchebags getting a free lunch or free booze for committing voter fraud that all they gotta do is claim ignorance and if they're charged, the dimocrap party immediately pays some dirtbag lawyers to take the case 'Pro Bono'...... Yeah, yeah, I know what Pro Bono means.

But with a Picture ID requirement? No way they can get away with it. Show a fraudulent picture ID and somebody else's Registration card?

You're going down. Ain't no fancy lawyer gonna get you out of that. Say hello to prison.

Sounds like bullshit

You are going to need some proof

Here's the deal.....

Sounds like bullshit

Here's a thought....

Before you enter into a discussion about something.... Why don't you study up on it a little bit?

I don't have time to bullshit and more importantly, I don't care enough about any of you to bullshit you about anything

Here's the deal.....

Sounds like bullshit

Here's a thought....

Before you enter into a discussion about something.... Why don't you study up on it a little bit?

I don't have time to bullshit and more importantly, I don't care enough about any of you to bullshit you about anything

I call bullshit on your post

Back it up

not under one umbrella.

All the card does is verify that you are John Doe and provide biometrically verifiable information that you are, in fact, John Doe

no, it links to a database verifying all that information -- under one umbrella

It provides acccess to hundreds of databases with information on you. The difference is that there is irrefuatable proof that it is indeed you accessing the data

A doctor uses your card to access a database with medical, pharmaceutical and insurance information on you
A policeman uses your card to access a database with your license, registration and criminal record

Neither has access to the others database

Last edited:
Sounds like bullshit

Here's a thought....

Back it up

Back what up, bitch?

That fraud is the most difficult of crimes to prove or that you're a blithering fukking idiot.

Do yourself a favor and don't tangle with me.

no, it links to a database verifying all that information -- under one umbrella

It provides acccess to hundreds of databases with information on you. The difference is that there is irrefuatable proof that it is indeed you accessing the data

A doctor uses your card to access a database with medical, pharmaceutical and insurance information on you
A policeman uses your card to access a database with your license, registration and criminal record

Neither has access to the others database

a database for the card links them all, even if they may run separating to the final destination - thus they do link at the point of origin.

Here's a thought....

Back it up

Back what up, bitch?

That fraud is the most difficult of crimes to prove or that you're a blithering fukking idiot.

Why? You don't bring anything to the table

You can't prove fraud if someone uses a bogus ID? Happens all the time

You can't even backup your nonsense claims

Last edited:
Here's a thought....

Back it up

Back what up, bitch?

That's total bullshit.

The majority of instances of what you think are voter fraud are actually anecdotal instances of misunderstandings blown out of proportion by a rabid, right-wing witch hunt.

Back it up

Back what up, bitch?

That's total bullshit.

The majority of instances of what you think are voter fraud are actually anecdotal instances of misunderstandings blown out of proportion by a rabid, right-wing witch hunt.

Then why are dimocrap scum, like you, so up in arms about it?

The SCOTUS has already ruled against an "Internal Passport".

Jesus Fukking Christ On A Fukking Pogo Stick, guys..... Why not just tattoo a fukking bar code on kids' foreheads when they're born?

You need to think before you speak. This is how we get really STUPID laws in this Country.

You mean well, but you don't think

What do you think a Social Security card is?

Too late for you to worry about feds and hackers at this point.

Back what up, bitch?

That's total bullshit.

Because:

A) right-wing brainless twits want to institute voter ID requirements immediately without allowing people time to get the proper ID

and

B) the right-wing brainless twits are requiring the most inane, ridiculous forms of ID while disallowing perfectly good other forms of ID.

To allow a gun license as a proper form of ID while not allowing a student ID as a proper form is typical, screwed up Republican thinking. It's total bullshit.

And all this is happening because Republicans are terrified of a .0002 percent instance of actual voter fraud. You know what that equals? About 7 votes.

UFO sightings happen more often that voter fraud.

That's total bullshit.

Because:

A) right-wing brainless twits want to institute voter ID requirements immediately without allowing people time to get the proper ID

Edge: Yer an idiot. The next election isn't for 16 Months.

and

B) the right-wing brainless twits are requiring the most inane, ridiculous forms of ID while disallowing perfectly good other forms of ID.

To allow a gun license as a proper form of ID while not allowing a student ID as a proper form is typical, screwed up Republican thinking. It's total bullshit.

And all this is happening because Republicans are terrified of a .0002 percent instance of actual voter fraud. You know what that equals? About 7 votes.

UFO sightings happen more often that voter fraud.

Sixteen Months ain't enough time, huh? Moron.

And what do you mean, they want inane types of ID while disallowing other forms? That's a crock of shit.

Like a Student ID? Right, I trust the local College League of Communists to provide a bono fide ID. No problem.

Voter fraud happens all the time, it's only the BIG cases we hear about. Like the 40 convictions at ACORN, the shutting down of ACORN, the regestration drive in Ohio, Minnesota and the 1,100 Prison Inmates who voted.

And like I said, if it's not a big deal, then why are you so worried about it?

I do not know now, and have never known anyone -- ANYONE, who couldn't prove who he or she was with a bon fide ID.

But I don't hang in dimocrap circles. Maybe you can give us some examples of who doesn't have a proper ID

So equal rights only apply when when it is a convience to the left?
I didn't say that.

You're mixing rights with privilages. There's a difference.

At least four of the fifteen post-Civil War constitutional amendments were ratified specifically to extend voting rights to different groups of citizens. These extensions state that voting rights cannot be denied or abridged based on the following:
Birth - "All persons born or naturalized" "are citizens" of the U.S. and the U.S. State where they reside (14th Amendment, 1868) "Race, color, or previous condition of servitude" - (15th Amendment, 1870)
"On account of sex" - (19th Amendment, 1920)
In Washington, D.C., presidential elections (23rd Amendment, 1961)
(For federal elections) "By reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax" - (24th Amendment, 1964) (For state elections) Taxes - (Harper v. Virginia Board of Elections, 383 U.S. 663 (1966))

"Who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of age" (26th Amendment, 1971).
In addition, the 17th Amendment provided for the direct election of United States Senators.

The "right to vote" is not explicitly stated in the U.S. Constitution except in the above referenced amendments, and only in reference to the fact that the franchise cannot be denied or abridged based solely on the aforementioned qualifications. In other words, the "right to vote" is perhaps better understood, in layman's terms, as only prohibiting certain forms of legal discrimination in establishing qualifications for suffrage. States may deny the "right to vote" for other reasons.
Voting rights in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whether you "extend the right to vote" or "deny the right to vote", there is no getting around the fact that everything revolves around a "right to vote"!

Okay
how do we know they are 18?
How do we know there an American citizen?
That they are not paying there taxes?
In fact the amendments clearly state reasons that support a govt issued ID MUST be present at time of vote
How do we know there even alive?
Let's go with what we do know, which is that the chances of someone showing up and voting illegally, occurs just .0006% of the time. That means, it hardly ever happens and there is no reason to waste time and energy over something that is practically non-existant.

Forum List

Back