Why are the liberals so scared of voter ID?

Because dimocraps commit massive voter fraud in every election.

Voter ID will help cut down on that.

Or have you forgotten about the conviction of an ENTIRE GROUP dedicated to voter fraud... ACORN?

And then there was the Al Franken voter fraud case in which he filed 1,099 votes from INCARCERATED prisoners in order to win an election by 369 votes.

dimocraps cheat. They lie. They scheme.

The entire organization is a criminal enterprise and most of the politicians are criminals and the voters aren't much better.

THAT is what dimocraps are pissed about. That this new law will make it more difficult for them to cheat.

And an OBTW, I am VERY aware that on some small, local levels, Republicans have been known to cheat too. Don't bother me with that chicken-shit case in Kentucky

But dimocraps? They've turned it into an art-form

I don’t doubt that the Democrats have committed voter fraud (just like I don’t doubt that the Republicans have committed voter fraud), my point is that voter fraud is not significant and that the Republican’s motives are specifically aimed at keeping Dems away from poll booths (which is slimy).

But alright, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt…

You say that “massive” (ie HUGE, significant, earth shaking) voter fraud is occurring during US elections, and the Democrats are the main culprits – fine. Well show us some court cases and convictions. In order for fraud to be significant in a given Presidential election – for example – we’d need to see at least 1,000,000+ allegations/cases per cycle. Do you have some backup my dear?

one fraudulent vote is too many.

Anyone who does not drive and does not have a motor vehicle agency accessible to them. The elderly, poor, urban residents

The same people Republicans do not want to vote

Even old people have an ID of some sort. As do urban residents and yes even poor people. You're losing this argument.

Couple of my older aunts never had their license. They didnt need it.

Bet they had other forms of id.

But it's not worth using millions of dollars worth of our Legislature's time to correct a case of one fraudulent vote. We have limited resources and time - remember?

Look, I'm not a Democrat and personally I think making folks have an ID at the polling booth isn't a horrible idea.

My main point is that the Republicans strategically began pushing for these laws specifically to make it more difficult for Democratic voters to make it to the polls. The top 4 demographic groups that lack voter ID are Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and 18-24 year olds (students); it's brutally clear what they're trying to accomplish here.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing here, as I think I'm just being rational, non-partisan, and calling out a tactic that I think is slimy.

Last edited:

But it's not worth using millions of dollars worth of our Legislature's time to correct a case of one fraudulent vote. We have limited resources and time - remember?

Look, I'm not a Democrat and personally I think making folks have an ID at the polling booth isn't a horrible idea.

My main point is that the Republicans strategically began pushing for these laws specifically to make it more difficult for Democratic voters to make it to the polls. The top 4 demographic groups that lack voter ID are Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and 18-24 year olds (students); it's brutally clear what they're trying to accomplish here.
I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing here, as I think I'm just being rational, non-partisan, and calling out a tactic that I think is slimy.

which blacks, latinos, asians and 18-24 year olds do not have any form of ID?

dead ones, illegal ones, those in prison, maybe those in mental institutions.

the old have a medicare or medicaid card
the poor have a food stamp or welfare card
99.9% of asians are working and have ID

the "people don't have ID" claim is just bullshit. Now, I will agree that there have been cases when the timing of ID laws has been done to try to prevent some people from voting, but the numbers are tiny.

However, it has been proven that there were thousands of fraudulent votes orchestrated by Acorn in 08 and 12. Voter ID would have prevented most of them.

the cost is tiny compared to the amount wasted on Solyndra and other "clean energy" fiascos, or just one of the obama vacations.

the cost is tiny compared to the amount wasted on Solyndra and other "clean energy" fiascos, or just one of the obama vacations.

Got it, so the line of reasoning is that (a) because Obama wastes money, it's (b) okay for Republicans to do so to as well?

Last edited:

the "people don't have ID" claim is just bullshit. Now, I will agree that there have been cases when the timing of ID laws has been done to try to prevent some people from voting, but the numbers are tiny.

However, it has been proven that there were thousands of fraudulent votes orchestrated by Acorn in 08 and 12. Voter ID would have prevented most of them.

Acorn is a case of voter registration fraud, not voter fraud (there's a difference). The case was insignificant, and to my knowledge neither the organization nor its employees were ever convicted of a crime. Not a very solid argument. Was it shady - yes, of course. But significant? No.

And again, it's easy for me to get an ID. I just go to the DMV after work and wait an hour or two and pay my $35 (or whatever your state charges). However, for a mom with three kids and two jobs that don't pay much, those steps can certainly serve as a deterrent. Will all blacks be deterred? Of course not. But will a disproportionate amount of blacks be deterred when compared to upper class white people? Yes.

Again, Redfish, please don't play dumb with me. I'm not a liberal or a democrat, I'm just being honest and calling something for what it is.

Last edited:
An entire group, ACORN, at which the Stuttering Clusterfukk himself worked and was a big part of. In fact, I think it was ACORN that he was representing in the CRA Case that helped fuel the Housing Bubble in --

Cas*e N*ame
Buycks-R*obe*r*son** v*. Cit*iba*n**k Fe*d. Sa*v*. Ba*n**k Fa*ir* H*ousin**g/Le*n**din**g/In**sur*a*n**ce*
Read more at LiveLeak.com - Acorn/Obama Sued Citigroup To Give The Loans That Caused This Mess.

Yes, boys and girls, this was the case that did set the stage for doing away with all basic, intelligent, lending standards.

Who was one of the lead attorneys?

Th*e parties* vo*lun*tarily* dis*mis*s*ed th*e c*as*e o*n* May* 12, 1998, purs*uan*t to* a s*ettlemen*t agreemen*t.
Plain*tif*f*’s* Lawy*ers* Alex*is*, H*ilary* I. (Illin*o*is*)
F*H*-IL-0011-7500 | F*H*-IL-0011-7501 | F*H*-IL-0011-9000
C*h*ilders*, Mic*h*ael Allen* (Illin*o*is*)
C*lay*to*n*, F*ay* (Illin*o*is*)
C*ummin*gs*, J*ef*f*rey* Irvin*e (Illin*o*is*)
Lo*ve, S*ara N*o*rris* (Virgin*ia)
F*H*-IL-0011-9000
Min*er, J*uds*o*n* H*irs*c*h* (Illin*o*is*)
F*H*-IL-0011-7500 | F*H*-IL-0011-9000
Obam**a, Barac*k H. (I*lli*noi*s*)
F*H-IL-0011-7500 | F*H-IL-0011-7501 | F*H-IL-0011-9000
Wic*kert, J*o**hn Henry* (Illino**is*)
F*H-IL-0011-9000
Read more at LiveLeak.com - Acorn/Obama Sued Citigroup To Give The Loans That Caused This Mess.

BTW, the group the piece of fukking shit obama was representing -- ACORN? They were convicted of voter fraud. The whole group. Not counting the hundreds of individual ACORN members that have also been convicted.

They have since disbanded.

Another thing.... A lot of the fraud that goes on happens in Black precincts completely and utterly controlled by dimocraps and with no Republican poll watchers allowed.

Remember the Black Panthers at the Philthydelphia Polling place?

The one that Eric Himmler refused to prosecute even AFTER a conviction was obtained?

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

First, I know of no student that is not required to have a student id.
Secondly, why do you assume the other groups would not have id? Are they less likely to have ever had an apartment, home? Have a phone? Never attended school? Had to fill a prescription? Visited a doctor? Have a bank account? Savings account? Cash a check from an employer? Why is it you think the above group would not have done or have need for any of these things that all require an id?

Acorn is a case of voter registration fraud, not voter fraud (there's a difference). The case was insignificant, and to my knowledge neither the organization nor its employees were ever convicted of a crime. Not a very solid argument. Was it shady - yes, of course. But significant? No.

And again, it's easy for me to get an ID. I just go to the DMV after work and wait an hour or two and pay my $35 (or whatever your state charges). However, for a mom with three kids and two jobs that don't pay much, those steps can certainly serve as a deterrent. Will all blacks be deterred? Of course not. But will a disproportionate amount of blacks be deterred when compared to upper class white people? Yes.

Again, Redfish, please don't play dumb with me. I'm not a liberal or a democrat, I'm just being honest and calling something for what it is.

The only fraud that occured was from the Breitbart/Okeefe/FoxNews witch hunt with deceptive information about ACORN

Pimp? Are you kidding me?

The only fraud that occured was from the Breitbart/Okeefe/FoxNews witch hunt with deceptive information about ACORN

Pimp? Are you kidding me?

clueless dimocrap douche

1-59f6bce21b.jpg

2-961c837a15.jpg

Nevada High Court Upholds ACORN Convictions - 8 News NOW

VADUM: Obama's favorite gangsters convicted again - Washington Times

"Dimocrap" is not a word, and name-calling is sort of childish - don't you agree?

Not when it's accurate

Note, it is possible to be accurate and childish at the same time.

Also note that I'm not implying that you're being accurate.

I proved you were lying when you said this --

I provided ironclad PROOF that ACORN was a fraudulent organization committing voter fraud as a matter of routine.

So much so that they were forced out of business. They no longer exist.

I also provided ironclad PROOF that dozens of ACORN workers have been convicted of fraud.

Fraud is the most difficult conviction to get that there is. Ask any Attorney.

ACORN was a criminal enterprise. Just like the entire dimocrap party.

Grow up or get used to be called names.

On the other hand, you may not be capable of using your own mind, making your own decisions, deciding your own life, making your own way, becoming an adult Man or Woman....

In that case, stay a dimocrap. They'll be happy to tell you how to live and what to think.

Now be a good little herbivore and run away

Not when it's accurate

I provided ironclad PROOF that ACORN was a fraudulent organization committing voter fraud as a matter of routine.

I also provided ironclad PROOF that dozens of ACORN workers have been convicted of fraud.

On the other hand, you may not be capable of using your own mind, making your own decisions, deciding your own life, making your own way, becoming an adult Man or Woman....

In that case, stay a dimocrap. They'll be happy to tell you how to live and what to think.

It was not ACORN the organization, but a couple of individuals within the organization.

It would be like disbanding the Army because some soldiers turned out to be murders and rapists.

It was not ACORN the organization, but a couple of individuals within the organization.

It would be like disbanding the Army because some soldiers turned out to be murders and rapists.

No....

It was ACORN the organization that was convicted

Sentencing ACORN | FrontPage Magazine

ACORN, the organization that brought Americans the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (the “Motor Voter” law), which makes election fraud a breeze, was sentenced for felony voter fraud in Las Vegas last week.

No....

It was ACORN the organization that was convicted

Sentencing ACORN | FrontPage Magazine

ACORN, the organization that brought Americans the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (the “Motor Voter” law), which makes election fraud a breeze, was sentenced for felony voter fraud in Las Vegas last week.
ACORN was not convicted of any federal voter fraud charges and all cases and investigations have been closed. Of the State cases where there were convictions, it was ACORN themselves, that turned in the fraudelant registration forms.

In summary, this was just one big witch hunt from the right against an organization that registers minority voters who overwhelmingly vote democrat.

From Wiki:

Following the publication of the videos and withdrawal of funding, four different independent investigations by various state and city Attorneys General and the GAO released in 2009 and 2010 cleared ACORN, finding its employees had not engaged in criminal activities and that the organization had managed its federal funding appropriately, and calling the videos deceptively and selectively edited to present the workers in the worst possible light. Despite this, by March 2010, 15 of ACORN's 30 state chapters had already closed[11] and the group announced it was closing its remaining state chapters and disbanding.[14]

Forum List

Back