Why are the liberals so scared of voter ID?

Acorn is a case of voter registration fraud, not voter fraud (there's a difference). The case was insignificant, and to my knowledge neither the organization nor its employees were ever convicted of a crime. Not a very solid argument. Was it shady - yes, of course. But significant? No.

And again, it's easy for me to get an ID. I just go to the DMV after work and wait an hour or two and pay my $35 (or whatever your state charges). However, for a mom with three kids and two jobs that don't pay much, those steps can certainly serve as a deterrent. Will all blacks be deterred? Of course not. But will a disproportionate amount of blacks be deterred when compared to upper class white people? Yes.

Again, Redfish, please don't play dumb with me. I'm not a liberal or a democrat, I'm just being honest and calling something for what it is.

The only fraud that occured was from the Breitbart/Okeefe/FoxNews witch hunt with deceptive information about ACORN

Pimp? Are you kidding me?

clueless dimocrap douche

1-59f6bce21b.jpg

2-961c837a15.jpg

Nevada High Court Upholds ACORN Convictions - 8 News NOW

VADUM: Obama's favorite gangsters convicted again - Washington Times

Please.....

Any details here? What were the findings?

Okeefe and company created a bigger fraud than ACORN ever did

The only fraud that occured was from the Breitbart/Okeefe/FoxNews witch hunt with deceptive information about ACORN

Pimp? Are you kidding me?

clueless dimocrap douche

1-59f6bce21b.jpg

2-961c837a15.jpg

Nevada High Court Upholds ACORN Convictions - 8 News NOW

VADUM: Obama's favorite gangsters convicted again - Washington Times

Please.....

you have proof of that slandours statement of course
Okeffe only proved how big the fraud really is
Voter ID scares the crap out of the Left
why?

one fraudulent vote is too many.

But it's not worth using millions of dollars worth of our Legislature's time to correct a case of one fraudulent vote. We have limited resources and time - remember?

Look, I'm not a Democrat and personally I think making folks have an ID at the polling booth isn't a horrible idea.

My main point is that the Republicans strategically began pushing for these laws specifically to make it more difficult for Democratic voters to make it to the polls. The top 4 demographic groups that lack voter ID are Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and 18-24 year olds (students); it's brutally clear what they're trying to accomplish here.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing here, as I think I'm just being rational, non-partisan, and calling out a tactic that I think is slimy.

First, I know of no student that is not required to have a student id.
Secondly, why do you assume the other groups would not have id? Are they less likely to have ever had an apartment, home? Have a phone? Never attended school? Had to fill a prescription? Visited a doctor? Have a bank account? Savings account? Cash a check from an employer? Why is it you think the above group would not have done or have need for any of these things that all require an id?

With the press, this is the largest form of pure lying I have ever seen
There is nothing you can do in this great nation with-out a valid ID excpet go to an Emergency room and get free health care
If I was poor, it would hurt my feelings to think the Left thought I was not able to get a govt ID

Last edited:
Please.....

why?

You're kidding right? Four investigations found that the videos had been "severely edited".

Are you aware that in most ID states, a Student ID is not an accepted form of ID?

For example, in Texas I could show my expired concealed carry and vote, but not my University ID. You should look into the laws before you tout them so voraciously. Most states have very strict Voter ID laws that preclude things like your SSN or a utility bill.

Are you aware that in most ID states, a Student ID is not an accepted form of ID?

For example, in Texas I could show my expired concealed carry and vote, but not my University ID.

As an exercise in not being stupid, why don't you take some guesses as to why a Student ID wouldn't be an accepted form of ID?

Take your time. Don't hurt yourself.

:doubt:

For example, in Texas I could show my expired concealed carry and vote, but not my University ID.

As an exercise in not being stupid, why don't you take some guesses as to why a Student ID wouldn't be an accepted form of ID?

As an exercise in not being an asshole, read what I responded to.

You failed.

Guess again.

Hint: What does a Student ID tell us?

You failed.

Guess again.

Once again for the assholes in the cheap seats, information is not advocacy. I responded to a post, that is all.

You failed.

Guess again.

Once again for the assholes in the cheap seats, information is not advocacy. I responded to a post, that is all.

Think REALLY hard.......

Why wouldn't Student ID be allowed as Voter ID?

Go to HuffPo, or DailyKooks, or DummieUnderground or one of your other idiot sites and ask around.

Maybe, between 20,000 libtards, you can come up with the right answer.

Probably not, tho

This is the best clear cut example as to why we need voter ID as a mandatory requirement. The fact that liberal Democrats have been so resistant to ensuring safe guards towards an honest election speaks a lot about the integrity within their party with each election cycle.

“The Maryland Democratic Party has discovered that Ms. Rosen has been registered to vote in both Florida and Maryland since at least 2006; that she in fact voted in the 2006 general election both in Florida and Maryland; and that she voted in the presidential preference primaries held in both Florida and Maryland in 2008,” wrote Yvette Lewis, the state party chair. “This information is based on an examination of the voter files from both states. We believe that this is a clear violation of Maryland law and urge the appropriate office to conduct a full investigation.”

Washington Post

This is the best clear cut example as to why we need voter ID as a mandatory requirement. The fact that liberal Democrats have been so resistant to ensuring safe guards towards an honest election speaks a lot about the integrity within their party with each election cycle.

“The Maryland Democratic Party has discovered that Ms. Rosen has been registered to vote in both Florida and Maryland since at least 2006; that she in fact voted in the 2006 general election both in Florida and Maryland; and that she voted in the presidential preference primaries held in both Florida and Maryland in 2008,” wrote Yvette Lewis, the state party chair. “This information is based on an examination of the voter files from both states. We believe that this is a clear violation of Maryland law and urge the appropriate office to conduct a full investigation.”

Washington Post

dimocraps? Integrity?

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

They couldn't care less.

This is the party that voted for a rapist as president, that put a former domestic terrorist (Bobby Rush of hoody fame and a former black panther piss) in Congress, that re-elected a CONVICTED Congressman (Jesse Jackson Jr) who was awaiting sentencing, that put an Impeached Federal Judge (Alcee Hastings) in Congress and, you think they give a flying FUKK about how they're perceived?

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

Oh, and one more thing..... This lady will never be convicted. Or even tried

Know why?

All she has to do is say, "I didn't know it was wrong" and there's no case.

It happens hundreds of time every election cycle. Most prosecutors don't even bother with bringing charges.

Keep tabs on it, follow it. I'd be willing to bet nothing happens.

I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
hell they could form an LLC and have the same thing for the most part
Federal benifits?
what was wrong with a "legal" union?
Nothing of value means any-thing to the left any-more
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

funny how a voter ID violates rights and inconveniences voters but a gun ID doesn't.

I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

funny how a voter ID violates rights and inconveniences voters but a gun ID doesn't.

Our resident libtards STILL don't have a clue why Student ID cards are not admissible as Voter ID.

It's been going around the web on virtually all the leftist, room-temperature-IQ, idiotic leftist websites about how unfair it is that Student IDs can't be used to vote.

libtards are so stupid, I swear to God, I don't know how they can walk and breathe at the same time. I'm serious.

A Student ID does what? It verifies that you're a Student at Drunken State University.

It does NOT however, verify your residence, your domicile or even your citizenship.

Some Colleges have as much as an 80% out-of-State student body. Many of whom aren't even American Citizens.

So Abdullah von Shitstain might very well be a Student at University of Dumbass in Bumfukk Ohio, and might very well live on or off Campus and might not even be an American Citizen. Much less a Citizen of the State, County or Local Municipality.

Gawd dayum but libtards are stupid.

Can't say I didn't give them plenty of opportunity to address the question :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I proved you were lying when you said this --

I provided ironclad PROOF that ACORN was a fraudulent organization committing voter fraud as a matter of routine.

So much so that they were forced out of business. They no longer exist.

I also provided ironclad PROOF that dozens of ACORN workers have been convicted of fraud.

Fraud is the most difficult conviction to get that there is. Ask any Attorney.

ACORN was a criminal enterprise. Just like the entire dimocrap party.

Grow up or get used to be called names.

On the other hand, you may not be capable of using your own mind, making your own decisions, deciding your own life, making your own way, becoming an adult Man or Woman....

In that case, stay a dimocrap. They'll be happy to tell you how to live and what to think.

Now be a good little herbivore and run away

It was not ACORN the organization, but a couple of individuals within the organization.

It would be like disbanding the Army because some soldiers turned out to be murders and rapists.

No....

It was ACORN the organization that was convicted

Sentencing ACORN | FrontPage Magazine

ACORN, the organization that brought Americans the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (the “Motor Voter” law), which makes election fraud a breeze, was sentenced for felony voter fraud in Las Vegas last week.

I've given them that info before and they just ignore it and claim again anytime it comes up its not true. They don't want the truth heard. They want their fairy tale to be the one being heard.

I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

Our resident libtards STILL don't have a clue why Student ID cards are not admissible as Voter ID.

It's been going around the web on virtually all the leftist, room-temperature-IQ, idiotic leftist websites about how unfair it is that Student IDs can't be used to vote.

libtards are so stupid, I swear to God, I don't know how they can walk and breathe at the same time. I'm serious.

A Student ID does what? It verifies that you're a Student at Drunken State University.

It does NOT however, verify your residence, your domicile or even your citizenship.

Some Colleges have as much as an 80% out-of-State student body. Many of whom aren't even American Citizens.

So Abdullah von Shitstain might very well be a Student at University of Dumbass in Bumfukk Ohio, and might very well live on or off Campus and might not even be an American Citizen. Much less a Citizen of the State, County or Local Municipality.

Gawd dayum but libtards are stupid.

Can't say I didn't give them plenty of opportunity to address the question :eusa_hand:

you might say the same thing about drivers licenses (heck even social security cards) with regard to citizenship.....especially in 'sanctuary cities'....

No....

It was ACORN the organization that was convicted

Sentencing ACORN | FrontPage Magazine

ACORN, the organization that brought Americans the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (the “Motor Voter” law), which makes election fraud a breeze, was sentenced for felony voter fraud in Las Vegas last week.
No, it was two members of ACORN that was convicted...

In plea deals in a 2009 Las Vegas case, former ACORN field director Amy Busefink and ACORN official Christopher Edwards pled guilty to "conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters" in connection with a quota system for paid registration staff.

Please.....

why?

Why?

Because we see it for what it is......an attempt to disenfranchise voters
Especially those who currently don't vote Republican. It is part of an overall strategy of the GOP to make voting more inconvenient
We saw it in the last election with lines an hour long as Republucans cut down on early voting, expanded ballots with meaningless referendums and stopped on the spot registration

The voter ID situation is beyond ridiculous to me. As stated many times in this post you have to have ID to do mostly everything in this Country. Voter fraud is what they want so people like President Obama can win elections

Forum List

Back