Why are the political far right so stupid?

Is Nina Davuluri a suitable Miss America?

• She isn't a real American - no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

Indofred

Miss America Faces Abuse Over Indian Descent

Nina Davuluri, who is seriously beautiful and very intelligent, is miss America.
Trouble is, some moronic twats are calling her an Arab, claiming she isn't American and want her stripped of her title.

Nina Davuluri has been hit with Twitter abuse after becoming the first woman of Indian descent to be crowned Miss America.

After her victory in Atlantic City, the 24-year-old beauty queen, who was born in Syracuse, New York, and is believed to be a practising Hindu, said: "I'm so happy this organisation has embraced diversity...

....Some people accused her of not being American, others said she was an Arab and looked like a terrorist.

One Twitter user, DallasRobinson8, wrote: "I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica"

Jakeamick5 added: "How the **** does a foreigner win miss America? She is a Arab! #idiots"

Emi_adkins said: "It's called Miss America. Get outta here New York you look like a terrorist. #bye #americanforamerica"

And another user said: "Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must've made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote."

These idiots possess a stupidity that can't be matched.
She's everything that America is held up to be, intelligent, confident, wants to be a doctor and basically upholding the American dream.

Sadly, the idiots can't stand her because she the wrong colour.

Nina Davuluri, who is seriously beautiful and very intelligent, is miss America.
Trouble is, some moronic twats are calling her an Arab, claiming she isn't American and want her stripped of her title.

Nina Davuluri has been hit with Twitter abuse after becoming the first woman of Indian descent to be crowned Miss America.

After her victory in Atlantic City, the 24-year-old beauty queen, who was born in Syracuse, New York, and is believed to be a practising Hindu, said: "I'm so happy this organisation has embraced diversity...

....Some people accused her of not being American, others said she was an Arab and looked like a terrorist.

One Twitter user, DallasRobinson8, wrote: "I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica"

Jakeamick5 added: "How the **** does a foreigner win miss America? She is a Arab! #idiots"

Emi_adkins said: "It's called Miss America. Get outta here New York you look like a terrorist. #bye #americanforamerica"

And another user said: "Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must've made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote."

She's everything that America is held up to be, intelligent, confident, wants to be a doctor and basically upholding the American dream.

Werent you the retard talking shit about Black people? Hypocrite?

Link, please.

Werent you the retard talking shit about Black people? Hypocrite?

Link, please.

My apologies. I got you mixed up with someone else. i guess I'm the retard. :lol:

Their standard of beauty is being threatened. They wont have that.

The more photos I see of her, the less I think she was the right choice.
Her skin colour is rather nice, I'd go as far as 'sexy' but she has a harsh face, not, at least to my eyes, all that pretty.
Saying that, the judges seem to go for that type of look, probably the reason I never fancy beauty queens and models.

These girls are nice.

521cbd5b34d2e.image.jpg

521cbd218a63d.image.jpg

521cbd2645100.image.jpg

What can I say, I like cute.:D

where does it mention the far right doing anything in that article? I must of missed it

Why are the political far right so stupid?

man oh man oh man...:cuckoo:

The young lady apparently has documented herself sufficiently to satisfy the judges that she meets all requirements, including place of birth.

Pity the same judges weren't available in 2008.

Must be rightwingers, because you liberals support Muslims regardless of their proclivity towards terrorist acts, and their murderous hatred for Jews, homosexuals, and anyone who isn't Muslim. Kind of like supporting the shark when you're swimming in the ocean.

Just sayin......one shouldn't cast stones when living in glass houses.

Last edited:
The more photos I see of her, the less I think she was the right choice.
Her skin colour is rather nice, I'd go as far as 'sexy' but she has a harsh face, not, at least to my eyes, all that pretty.
Saying that, the judges seem to go for that type of look, probably the reason I never fancy beauty queens and models.

These girls are nice.

521cbd5b34d2e.image.jpg

521cbd218a63d.image.jpg

521cbd2645100.image.jpg

What can I say, I like cute.:D

Her nose does not match her face but some women have a presence and underlying dignity that supercedes their physical features.

Must be rightwingers, because you liberals support Muslims regardless of their proclivity towards terrorist acts, and their murderous hatred for Jews, homosexuals, and anyone who isn't Muslim. Kind of like supporting the shark when you're swimming in the ocean.

Just sayin......one shouldn't cast stones when living in glass houses.

Thanks for making my point - she's a Hindu.

One major stupidity of the far right is, they don't even know the people they hate.
Their stupidity is beyond limits.

Why are the political far right so stupid? I'm guessing it's the same or very similar to why the political far left are so stupid.

Ner, the far left have their own reasons for their stupidity. :D

Her nose does not match her face but some women have a presence and underlying dignity that supercedes their physical features.

Models and beauty queens tend to share the 'idealised' look but that is often very beautiful to my eyes.
I see a load of far prettier women every time I walk down the street.
In my opinion, a cute, rounded face, slim, well shaped body but not tall, is sexy.
The 'ideal' is usually very tall, sharp features and anorexic - not even slightly sexy.

Without being anti gay here, I think the judges must be gay as they have no clue what makes a woman sexy.

Hmmmm. The governor of Louisiana is also of Indian decent. Is he far right?

Oh, and she's lovely, not just cute.

He, as I understand it, is a republican but I'm a tory.
I am well apart from the extreme right, as he probably is, but that's hardly the point.
The real question would be, are there people around that hate him because of his skin colour or because they think he's a Muslim?

Forum List

Back