Why are we spending billions on Ukraine when our banks are collapsing?

They are in the Russian Army. I want them to be defeated. I want the Russian Federation to collapse like the Soviet Union did.
and then what??

america has a history of destroying every country we fight wars in,,,

in this case we might get two countries in one war,,

You know who has had a lot more of their munitions depleted?

Russia.

Putin won't be able to rattle his saber any more now that the whole world can see he is a paper tiger.
President Trump understood the critical necessity of keeping Russia and China apart. He was successful with that and kept Russia from invading Ukraine. President Biden and the other warmongers have pushed Russia and Communist China together. What a plan!

Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer-S.jpg

Weakening Russia is in our national interest. If you can't grasp that, I'm sorry.
Then we screwed the pooch on that one. Russia's economy is doing well and President Biden's policies have pushed Russia and China together. China is buying oil from Russia using yen instead of dollars.

Because Russian aggression deserves to be punished. If Russia gets way with conquering Ukraine, Poland and Finland are next.
Poland is a member of NATO, but Finland is not.

We've been giving military aid to a shitload of countries for years. What we give to ukraine is a drop in the bucket to what we give to israel every single year.

Poland is a member of NATO, but Finland is not.
ANKARA, March 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's parliament will "highly likely" ratify Finland's NATO accession bid before mid-April, two Turkish officials told Reuters on Wednesday, a day before Finnish President Sauli Niinisto visits the country.

Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression? Did they think we would just not notice the blatant disconnect?
Are you saying we should billions to banks? I don't like bailouts.

Then we screwed the pooch on that one. Russia's economy is doing well and President Biden's policies have pushed Russia and China together. China is buying oil from Russia using yen instead of dollars.
True. I'm not sure China is all in with Russia yet. The US and NATO countries can make things difficult for China by moving business elsewhere. Russia has a tiny economy.

Putin doesn't get to decide who can join NATO.

34052.jpg

The bombed-out wasteland, formerly known as Ukraine, would beg to differ.

We've been giving military aid to a shitload of countries for years. What we give to ukraine is a drop in the bucket to what we give to israel every single year.
Israel is a Democracy, an ally of ours, and a stronghold in the Mideast.

Specifically, what is our strategic interest in Ukraine? If you say it is "for the people or for DEMOCRACY to flourish", why did we leave Afghanistan is shambles costing thousands of civilian lives, women their freedom, and tens of billions of dollars?

yeah. like the 16 bank failures under Trump were due to conservatives and Don.
Were they bailed out with taxpayer money? Did we Socialize their errors, or fix their mistakes?

ANKARA, March 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's parliament will "highly likely" ratify Finland's NATO accession bid before mid-April, two Turkish officials told Reuters on Wednesday, a day before Finnish President Sauli Niinisto visits the country.

Are they today? Have they become members? No.

Argue%20with%20a%20stick%20too-S.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression? Did they think we would just not notice the blatant disconnect?
because democrats.

Forum List

Back