why arent the churches stepping up in texas?

personally, I would like nothing more... NOTHING MORE.... than to tell those motherfuckers in the oil producing middle east going all Jihady, making their problems a world problem, to eat shit and wash it down with their oil.
Trump already did that for you

The US became an energy exporter while trump was president

but biden wants to go back to the bad old days of importing oil from hostile nations

i havent seen one mega church in texas open up for people needing heat and water? why? why does the business side still have power?

Don't try to shade the monumental fuckup of the republican legislature and governor by blaming the churches or green new deal for not stepping up. Not like they weren't warned this would happen. And don't biy Abbott's excuse that Oncor is to blame for this. It's the governor who ASSIGN'S the board of directors for Oncor.

Leave it to republicans, in power here for the last two decades, to turn a major energy producing state into a third world shit hole.
California agrees. Rolling blackouts are a sure sign of incompetence. Especially during normal weather.

There's nothing normal about 110 degree heat... or snow on Galveston's beaches. It was snowing.... in Mexico.

Mother nature just sent a shot across our bow and we had better get off our asses and start dealing with this growing crisis.

Weather patterns are changing because of global warming. It's going to be hotter in the summer time and colder in the winter time. And not to answer this challenge threatening our civilization by expanding renewable energy sources that would open up whole new industries and jobs in manufacturing, instillation and maintenance is beyond stupid.

Renewable energy is not some Hippy dippy thing to dread but a business opportunity waiting for somebody to take advantage of and expand upon.
California has rolling blackouts when it’s 95 - average weather for there.
And call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

It is what happens when you allow greed of the few to dictate the needs of the many.

This is something that shouldn't be a left or right thing to beat each other over the heads with.

If we could do one thing, right now, that would not ONLY answer our power supply needs AND contribute to cleaner environment It would be to get fusion reactors on line asap. We know it works. The only problem is finding a material to line the reactor itself to keep it from melting down. That makes it an engineering problem. A source of clean energy with NO waste to worry over.
Considering the LEFT are all about killing the best reliable clean energy available, it is a left/right issue.

And here we go.

Explain how nuclear energy... is clean energy. :cool:
Dufus thinks fusion energy is non nuclear energy.

Why aren't more people stepping up to help? Because sadly certain brain trains out there can only travel so far a distance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i havent seen one mega church in texas open up for people needing heat and water? why? why does the business side still have power?
So let me get this straight, when Katrina devastated New Orleans, the question everyone was asking, where was the Republican President George Bush and FEMA? But with Biden in the White House, the question is, why are the churches not helping?

Sounds about right troll.

I find it baffling why none of those people in TX seem to have a generator.

I have a propane powered generator hooked up to a dedicated 1000 gallon tank.

I could survive for weeks on that

Plenty people do have them.
Mainly for hurricanes.
If I lived in the boonies i'd definitely have one.
This is the first time in the 15 years we've lived in this house that the power has gone out for more than three hours so it really doesnt make sense to ass up the money for one.
I do have three generators the biggest being a Honda EU7000 that can power enough stuff in the house to make it comfortable but I knew the power wouldnt be off long enough to mess with setting it up.
1613752274762.png

Forum List

Back