Why Aren't The "job Creators" Creating Jobs? We Know They Have The Money.

This notion that "the rich" are "job creators" is a simplistic fallacy.

Some of them are, some of them are not. Some of the non-"rich" are job creators because they own small businesses.

That said, we can pretend that the current environment for employers is not negative or hostile, but that's just politics taking over the conversation. And it's far more than just the actions of the administration, it's becoming more and more a part of our culture, as economic principles such as "free" markets and capitalism come under more and more attack. The theorists who have so much influence over this administration clearly don't understand the psychology of business -- especially as it relates to an international business environment that is becoming more and more intensely competitive -- they simply base their theories on raw numbers and old ideas. That's not enough.

Personally, I think employers have been heroic in the way they have increased hiring in the face of this environment.

Heroic? And so charitable. Willing to make expensive unneeded jobs for people who need jobs, yet willing to fight to keep from paying taxes. Contradictions abound.

How do you people figure out these clown comments. How can you think of them and not laugh?
how do you figure out yours?.....

Give examples. You made the charge. Prove it.
i made the charge?....what the fuck did you say before me?....geezus Dean you are fucked up.....get help.....

2014 and Bush is still President

the things you learn on usmb

Bush is gone, but his damage remains. You can blow up a house in a second, but rebuilding it can take months. People who live in trailers don't understand that.
why is it anytime someone here doesnt agree with you .....they must live in a "trailer"?.....your latest minion Guno is the same way....like i have said Dean....there are "trailer" parks out here you could not afford to live in even if you brought Guno along......
The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do) but the most he has the balls to do is make fun of people from the south because it's safe to make fun of people from the south, no one gets accused of racism, or sexism, or whatever for making fun of people from the south.

Who gives a shit what he thinks, other than the fact that he doesn't have the intellectual honesty to admit that he's no different from someone who uses the term n!gger.

I just post their pictures. The pictures speak for themselves.

But this part slays me:

The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do)

So you think you are better than other people? How? And which people exactly?
i notice you did not dispute what he said about you.....not even a "no i dont".....

The trillions going to the top 1% from the Bush Tax cuts.

The redistribution of wealth to the top 1%.

The fast growth of the wealth gap between the top 1% and everyone else.

Everything the Republicans said would lead to a fantastic growth in jobs.

So where are the jobs?

Why don't they see a connection between "supply and demand"?

Why don't they see a connection between education and jobs?

Why do they complain that government is not doing enough when they say government can't do anything?

Why do they blame Democrats? Aren't all these circumstances the result of six years of GOP policy under Bush?

Anyone?

How fucking hilarious. One the one hand liberals are arguing that unemployment IS going down, and on the other hand RDean is arguing that jobs aren't being created.

LOL My God, maybe you stupid liberals should compare notes every morning before you create your stupid , whiny threads.

Who said jobs weren't being created. Oh, that's right. One of those imaginary voices that tells you "things".

What I said is that with such a discrepancy in wealth and with the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy, unemployment should be at zero with everyone having well paying jobs. But that didn't happen. Republicans did everything they could to fulfill their policies and all evidence proves they failed.

Tell me, do you believe supply and demand is a ridiculous notion and moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% creates jobs?

Who said the "Bush tax cuts" would result in nearly 0% unemployment and everyone having good paying jobs Dean?

The fact that you, and to be fair Obama bashers as well, ignore is that businesses will ALWAYS hire employees when they NEED those employees. Wal Mart just learned that lesson the hard way, they tried to have less employees than what sales dictated and it backfired as customers ran out in droves because shelves weren't being stocked, stores weren't being cleaned etc etc.

So Wal Mart hired extra help. They didn't do so because of tax cuts, or because Obama is a nice guy. They did so because their bottom line demanded it.

All your faux rage doesn't change this Dean. Companies aren't hording money and refusing to hire employees they need. Likewise they are not going to hire employees they don't need.

Now, if you want to argue that many companies are not paying the help they DO hire a decent wage, I'm actually with you on that issue. But that isn't what you are arguing, you are arguing that a tax cut should have resulted in companies hiring employees they didn't need and that is patently false.

But that isn't what you are arguing, you are arguing that a tax cut should have resulted in companies hiring employees they didn't need and that is patently false.

When Republicans insist the wealth of the nation should be moved to the top 1% and the "job CREATORS" will create jobs, it's understood they are hiring employees they don't need. They are already doing fine without those employees. The GOP just gave them huge tax breaks.

Some of them are, some of them are not. Some of the non-"rich" are job creators because they own small businesses.

That said, we can pretend that the current environment for employers is not negative or hostile, but that's just politics taking over the conversation. And it's far more than just the actions of the administration, it's becoming more and more a part of our culture, as economic principles such as "free" markets and capitalism come under more and more attack. The theorists who have so much influence over this administration clearly don't understand the psychology of business -- especially as it relates to an international business environment that is becoming more and more intensely competitive -- they simply base their theories on raw numbers and old ideas. That's not enough.

Personally, I think employers have been heroic in the way they have increased hiring in the face of this environment.

Heroic? And so charitable. Willing to make expensive unneeded jobs for people who need jobs, yet willing to fight to keep from paying taxes. Contradictions abound.

How do you people figure out these clown comments. How can you think of them and not laugh?

i made the charge?....what the fuck did you say before me?....geezus Dean you are fucked up.....get help.....

You said I made clown comments. Give some examples. And they better be good. Otherwise, you are a dipshit.

2014 and Bush is still President

the things you learn on usmb

Bush is gone, but his damage remains. You can blow up a house in a second, but rebuilding it can take months. People who live in trailers don't understand that.
why is it anytime someone here doesnt agree with you .....they must live in a "trailer"?.....your latest minion Guno is the same way....like i have said Dean....there are "trailer" parks out here you could not afford to live in even if you brought Guno along......
The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do) but the most he has the balls to do is make fun of people from the south because it's safe to make fun of people from the south, no one gets accused of racism, or sexism, or whatever for making fun of people from the south.

Who gives a shit what he thinks, other than the fact that he doesn't have the intellectual honesty to admit that he's no different from someone who uses the term n!gger.

But this part slays me:

The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do)

i notice you did not dispute what he said about you.....not even a "no i dont".....

When I said this:

But this part slays me:

It clearly speaks for itself. Don't work so hard at stupid. It's embarrassing.

But this part slays me:

When I said this:

But this part slays me:

what? THat's twice you've done nothing but bold my quote and then claimed that was a response Dean.

You said I made clown comments. Give some examples. And they better be good. Otherwise, you are a dipshit.
Dean 90% of the shit you say here are "clown comments".....and i bet a hell of a lot of people here will back me on that over you....wanna take a poll of everyone?....

But this part slays me:

When I said this:

But this part slays me:

so you do think you are better than everyone?....gee for once your honest.....but i got news for you Dean....your shit stinks too....

So where are the jobs?

Why do they complain that government is not doing enough when they say government can't do anything?

Why do they blame Democrats? Aren't all these circumstances the result of six years of GOP policy under Bush?

Anyone?
Uhmmm RETARD DEMOCRATS OWN THE COMPANIES YOUR ARE BLAMING.

But this part slays me:

When I said this:

But this part slays me:

what? THat's twice you've done nothing but bold my quote and then claimed that was a response Dean.

Both times I was mocking you. Anyone with any sense would have known.

Especially this part:

he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do)

Clearly we know that you think you are better than everyone else. Why? Because you just told us. Don't include me in your delusion.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Clearly I'm blaming Republicans and not the companies.

Supply and Demand - USMB Republicans think that's a joke.

Education - USMB Republicans think that's for snobs.

I can only guess the rest of the GOP is on the same page.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Clearly I'm blaming Republicans and not the companies.

Supply and Demand - USMB Republicans think that's a joke.

Education - USMB Republicans think that's for snobs.

I can only guess the rest of the GOP is on the same page.

I think I've found your problem. You believe a bunch of lies.

Dean 90% of the shit you say here are "clown comments".....and i bet a hell of a lot of people here will back me on that over you....wanna take a poll of everyone?....
poll it

Simple, one creates a job when the net benefit, profit, exceeds the cost, expense.

poll it
i dont want to embarrass Dean......the guy gets no respect as it is....

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

I'll quote,

"Why do they complain that government is not doing enough when they say government can't do anything?
Why do they blame Democrats?" Then you followed it up by blaming Bush.

I understand your perspective, they blame Obama all the while taking his power away to change anything through the structure of Congress.

We made it big by being an Industrial nation. But since ALL PARTIES.......ALLPARTIES wanted NAFTA, our INDUSTRIAL jobs got outsourced. It wasn't Bush or Obama. It was the 1% that donates the $ to put them into office. They are PUPPETS for their donors. Today's Congress doesn't work for the people......Only the small brains still think it does.

It works for the 1% who have record profits when the nations middle/lower class is receiving record low wages. The top wasn't happy with Rich. They had to sell out American Humanity to become ULTRA SUPER MEGA EXTRA Rich..........

Most Americans would be surprised at just how well our nation would function and how much money Americans would have if the top 1% was just satisfied with being "rich"...

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Let's see. Under Obama's regime, the rich have gotten richer while the middle class and the poor suffered. Maybe we shouldn't have elected him.

Ain't it ironic (and intentional) that 95% of the income growth in during Obama's Reign of Terror has benefited the top 1% while the middle class has lost ground.

Obama trashes the 1% in public while cutting deals with them in back rooms in exchange for his contributions to his perpetual fundraising machine.

I can't tell if you are attacking all parties (like you should be) since you only bring up Obama like another, "It's all Obama's Fault" brainer.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Let's see. Under Obama's regime, the rich have gotten richer while the middle class and the poor suffered. Maybe we shouldn't have elected him.

Ain't it ironic (and intentional) that 95% of the income growth in during Obama's Reign of Terror has benefited the top 1% while the middle class has lost ground.

Obama trashes the 1% in public while cutting deals with them in back rooms in exchange for his contributions to his perpetual fundraising machine.

I can't tell if you are attacking all parties (like you should be) since you only bring up Obama like another, "It's all Obama's Fault" brainer.

Are you really falling into the false logic that commenting upon one person's actions without mentioning everyone else is an approval of the latter's actions?

Simple, one creates a job when the net benefit, profit, exceeds the cost, expense.

Well, in the real world that's true. In liberal lala land, you create a job because liberal policies demand that you do so, and you hire only members of approved social groups to fill the job. Capability plays a lesser role.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

How fucking hilarious. One the one hand liberals are arguing that unemployment IS going down, and on the other hand RDean is arguing that jobs aren't being created.

LOL My God, maybe you stupid liberals should compare notes every morning before you create your stupid , whiny threads.

Who said jobs weren't being created. Oh, that's right. One of those imaginary voices that tells you "things".

What I said is that with such a discrepancy in wealth and with the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy, unemployment should be at zero with everyone having well paying jobs. But that didn't happen. Republicans did everything they could to fulfill their policies and all evidence proves they failed.

Tell me, do you believe supply and demand is a ridiculous notion and moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% creates jobs?

Who said the "Bush tax cuts" would result in nearly 0% unemployment and everyone having good paying jobs Dean?

The fact that you, and to be fair Obama bashers as well, ignore is that businesses will ALWAYS hire employees when they NEED those employees. Wal Mart just learned that lesson the hard way, they tried to have less employees than what sales dictated and it backfired as customers ran out in droves because shelves weren't being stocked, stores weren't being cleaned etc etc.

So Wal Mart hired extra help. They didn't do so because of tax cuts, or because Obama is a nice guy. They did so because their bottom line demanded it.

All your faux rage doesn't change this Dean. Companies aren't hording money and refusing to hire employees they need. Likewise they are not going to hire employees they don't need.

Now, if you want to argue that many companies are not paying the help they DO hire a decent wage, I'm actually with you on that issue. But that isn't what you are arguing, you are arguing that a tax cut should have resulted in companies hiring employees they didn't need and that is patently false.

But that isn't what you are arguing, you are arguing that a tax cut should have resulted in companies hiring employees they didn't need and that is patently false.

When Republicans insist the wealth of the nation should be moved to the top 1% and the "job CREATORS" will create jobs, it's understood they are hiring employees they don't need. They are already doing fine without those employees. The GOP just gave them huge tax breaks.

I think I see your problem, you believe a bunch of lies.

Forum List

Back