Why Aren't The "job Creators" Creating Jobs? We Know They Have The Money.

If Obama created all these jobs then where did he get the money to do that?
From the taxpayers of course.
Government doesn't create anything.
They get money from those that are working and paying taxes....

So Obama created no jobs.
We did.

The trillions going to the top 1% from the Bush Tax cuts.

The redistribution of wealth to the top 1%.

The fast growth of the wealth gap between the top 1% and everyone else.

Everything the Republicans said would lead to a fantastic growth in jobs.

So where are the jobs?

Why don't they see a connection between "supply and demand"?

Why don't they see a connection between education and jobs?

Why do they complain that government is not doing enough when they say government can't do anything?

Why do they blame Democrats? Aren't all these circumstances the result of six years of GOP policy under Bush?

Anyone?

Let's see. Under Obama's regime, the rich have gotten richer while the middle class and the poor suffered. Maybe we shouldn't have elected him.

Ain't it ironic (and intentional) that 95% of the income growth in during Obama's Reign of Terror has benefited the top 1% while the middle class has lost ground.

Obama trashes the 1% in public while cutting deals with them in back rooms in exchange for his contributions to his perpetual fundraising machine.
i just read a Playboy Interview with Bernie Sanders....even he says Obama is too closely tied with Wall Street.....something he says he mentioned to him....and the Democrats also..... one of the reasons he is now an Independent....

This notion that "the rich" are "job creators" is a simplistic fallacy.

Some of them are, some of them are not. Some of the non-"rich" are job creators because they own small businesses.

That said, we can pretend that the current environment for employers is not negative or hostile, but that's just politics taking over the conversation. And it's far more than just the actions of the administration, it's becoming more and more a part of our culture, as economic principles such as "free" markets and capitalism come under more and more attack. The theorists who have so much influence over this administration clearly don't understand the psychology of business -- especially as it relates to an international business environment that is becoming more and more intensely competitive -- they simply base their theories on raw numbers and old ideas. That's not enough.

Personally, I think employers have been heroic in the way they have increased hiring in the face of this environment.

Heroic? And so charitable. Willing to make expensive unneeded jobs for people who need jobs, yet willing to fight to keep from paying taxes. Contradictions abound.

How do you people figure out these clown comments. How can you think of them and not laugh?

Some of them are, some of them are not. Some of the non-"rich" are job creators because they own small businesses.

That said, we can pretend that the current environment for employers is not negative or hostile, but that's just politics taking over the conversation. And it's far more than just the actions of the administration, it's becoming more and more a part of our culture, as economic principles such as "free" markets and capitalism come under more and more attack. The theorists who have so much influence over this administration clearly don't understand the psychology of business -- especially as it relates to an international business environment that is becoming more and more intensely competitive -- they simply base their theories on raw numbers and old ideas. That's not enough.

Personally, I think employers have been heroic in the way they have increased hiring in the face of this environment.

Heroic? And so charitable. Willing to make expensive unneeded jobs for people who need jobs, yet willing to fight to keep from paying taxes. Contradictions abound.

How do you people figure out these clown comments. How can you think of them and not laugh?

Because I understand the psychology, difficulties, complexities and challenges of business.

You, on the other hand, do not.

You're just another hardcore partisan ideologue.

Anything else?

Last edited:
2014 and Bush is still President

the things you learn on usmb

Bush is gone, but his damage remains. You can blow up a house in a second, but rebuilding it can take months. People who live in trailers don't understand that.

how do you figure out yours?.....

So where are the jobs?

Why do they complain that government is not doing enough when they say government can't do anything?

Why do they blame Democrats? Aren't all these circumstances the result of six years of GOP policy under Bush?

Anyone?

How fucking hilarious. One the one hand liberals are arguing that unemployment IS going down, and on the other hand RDean is arguing that jobs aren't being created.

LOL My God, maybe you stupid liberals should compare notes every morning before you create your stupid , whiny threads.

Bush is gone, but his damage remains. You can blow up a house in a second, but rebuilding it can take months. People who live in trailers don't understand that.
why is it anytime someone here doesnt agree with you .....they must live in a "trailer"?.....your latest minion Guno is the same way....like i have said Dean....there are "trailer" parks out here you could not afford to live in even if you brought Guno along......

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

How fucking hilarious. One the one hand liberals are arguing that unemployment IS going down, and on the other hand RDean is arguing that jobs aren't being created.

LOL My God, maybe you stupid liberals should compare notes every morning before you create your stupid , whiny threads.
he might be referring to States like mine....UE down ....in the wealthy Counties along the Coast.....otherwise there are like 30 Counties out of 58 with UE still at 8-9% and around 15 of those are still over 10%....Imperial County is still at 20%.....

why is it anytime someone here doesnt agree with you .....they must live in a "trailer"?.....your latest minion Guno is the same way....like i have said Dean....there are "trailer" parks out here you could not afford to live in even if you brought Guno along......
The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do) but the most he has the balls to do is make fun of people from the south because it's safe to make fun of people from the south, no one gets accused of racism, or sexism, or whatever for making fun of people from the south.

Who gives a shit what he thinks, other than the fact that he doesn't have the intellectual honesty to admit that he's no different from someone who uses the term n!gger.

how do you figure out yours?.....

Give examples. You made the charge. Prove it.

The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do) but the most he has the balls to do is make fun of people from the south because it's safe to make fun of people from the south, no one gets accused of racism, or sexism, or whatever for making fun of people from the south.

Who gives a shit what he thinks, other than the fact that he doesn't have the intellectual honesty to admit that he's no different from someone who uses the term n!gger.

I just post their pictures. The pictures speak for themselves.

But this part slays me:

The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do)

So you think you are better than other people? How? And which people exactly?

But this part slays me:

The reason is because RDean is human and as a human he naturally thinks he's better than other people (as we all do)

Me personally? Who do I think I'm better than? Nearly everyone.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Who said jobs weren't being created. Oh, that's right. One of those imaginary voices that tells you "things".

What I said is that with such a discrepancy in wealth and with the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy, unemployment should be at zero with everyone having well paying jobs. But that didn't happen. Republicans did everything they could to fulfill their policies and all evidence proves that the policies failed but the Republicans succeeded in their redistribution of wealth to the top.

Tell me, do you believe supply and demand is a ridiculous notion and moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% creates jobs?

But this part slays me:

Me personally? Who do I think I'm better than? Nearly everyone.

There. Evidence of a delusional mind.

So where are the jobs?

Anyone?

Who said jobs weren't being created. Oh, that's right. One of those imaginary voices that tells you "things".

What I said is that with such a discrepancy in wealth and with the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy, unemployment should be at zero with everyone having well paying jobs. But that didn't happen. Republicans did everything they could to fulfill their policies and all evidence proves they failed.

Tell me, do you believe supply and demand is a ridiculous notion and moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% creates jobs?

Who said the "Bush tax cuts" would result in nearly 0% unemployment and everyone having good paying jobs Dean?

The fact that you, and to be fair Obama bashers as well, ignore is that businesses will ALWAYS hire employees when they NEED those employees. Wal Mart just learned that lesson the hard way, they tried to have less employees than what sales dictated and it backfired as customers ran out in droves because shelves weren't being stocked, stores weren't being cleaned etc etc.

So Wal Mart hired extra help. They didn't do so because of tax cuts, or because Obama is a nice guy. They did so because their bottom line demanded it.

All your faux rage doesn't change this Dean. Companies aren't hording money and refusing to hire employees they need. Likewise they are not going to hire employees they don't need.

Now, if you want to argue that many companies are not paying the help they DO hire a decent wage, I'm actually with you on that issue. But that isn't what you are arguing, you are arguing that a tax cut should have resulted in companies hiring employees they didn't need and that is patently false.

and yet he and other lefties have said only Righties make fun of people......

Forum List

Back