Why aren't the Left Offended?

I don't get offended by the accusations because they are baseless.

We have a corporate media....not a liberal media. The idea that they want a liberal POTUS is just too stupid. They want wars and natural disasters and terrible accidents. They want what sells

You fucking whiners need to think for a change. McCain and Palin and Romney and Ryan got as good or better press than Obama did during those campaigns. Of course...you idiots will never calm down enough to take an honest look at it. You've based your entire excuse machine on the myth of the liberal media.

Dupes.

you appear to be the 'dupe' here......why do all the liberal media fall so far behind the conservative media...?

it looks like they can't figure out 'what sells'.....Fox runs rings around them...lol

Silly nutter. They are all corporate media. FOX is entertainment. Idiot.

Among the several personality disorders possessed by the average liberal...hypocrisy is not least among them...they want their news skewed to their view even if it is not true.

Ignorance...check

Jealousy....check

Need for control...check

Hypocrisy......check

Liars....check

And somehow, for no apparent reason....a strong sense of Superiority....check

I'm liberal. I'm not a Democrat.

Okay , so you're not a Democrat- the party of the Jack Ass -but you'r a Liberal and simply half Assed.

Now, we on the left do chuckle at the claim that our corporate conservative mainstream media is somehow "liberal". But it doesn't "offend" us.

Corporate Conservative Media ? - lol - you're so cute with your simple minded little smugness. The majority of Corporate America is controlled by the cult of Big Brother aka the Democratic Party . splain dat

Never mind. You're too fucking stupid to figure this one out.

GFY :eusa_whistle:

Greenbean is a bot. Good to know.

We have a corporate media....not a liberal media. The idea that they want a liberal POTUS is just too stupid. They want wars and natural disasters and terrible accidents. They want what sells

You fucking whiners need to think for a change. McCain and Palin and Romney and Ryan got as good or better press than Obama did during those campaigns. Of course...you idiots will never calm down enough to take an honest look at it. You've based your entire excuse machine on the myth of the liberal media.

Dupes.

you appear to be the 'dupe' here......why do all the liberal media fall so far behind the conservative media...?

it looks like they can't figure out 'what sells'.....Fox runs rings around them...lol

Maybe it's because "liberals" don't feel the need to have all their delusions validated by some hack on TV.

The way you become a creditable media source is to have fact-based discussion more often than opinion based discussion.

The majority of fact-based discussions will favor a left-wing view. Hence why in a fact-based discussion a liberal will win 70% of the time.

With all this in mind the natural outcome is for the majority (not all...) of media sources to generally "side" with left wing views...even though it's not intentional.

An exception to this would be MSNBC, which I believe does have a pro-Democrat agenda (not pro-liberal). They don't distort facts like Fox News at least, but they put emphasis on spinning positive stories for the Democrats and negative ones for the GOP. I generally don't approve that.

You're not going to be a creditable media source with a bunch of "Because Jesus said so..." ideology.
You'd make a good court jester. Liberals misrepresent facts, ignore history and still want more money to buy votes from dupes that think they're actually going to improve their lives by joining the liberal parade.

Liberals may THINK they win 70% of the time, but that's just another lie...promoted by liberals. Some people here think they win simply be having the last, smart ass post in the thread. I'm sure you'll come up with something catchy...albeit adolescent, shallow and unworthy of merit.

Dupes.

Silly nutter. They are all corporate media. FOX is entertainment. Idiot.

yeah....and ABC is 'hard' news......lol

Not an intentional flame thread but the accusations that the Media with the exception of Fox, IDB and WSJ are shills for the Democratic party are incessant. Since the mass media exists to sell over-priced crap to the gullible, that is what they sell themselves as, why aren't the left offended by this stereotype of themselves?
Did you know the WSJ is owned by Newscorp? the parent company of Fox News?

When the Bancrofts owned the WSJ, it was a reputable and respected financial trade journal. But since the Bancrofts caved into Newscorp's offer, having rejected it at first, the WSJ has turned into the same tabloid-esque pesudo journalism Fox News and The New York Post churn out. Of course they're all owned by Newscorp.

Bill O'Reilly got his start on that tabloid show in the evenings, and Newscorp has done for TV news, what the National Inquirer did for newspapers

The way you become a creditable media source is to have fact-based discussion more often than opinion based discussion.

The majority of fact-based discussions will favor a left-wing view. Hence why in a fact-based discussion a liberal will win 70% of the time.

With all this in mind the natural outcome is for the majority (not all...) of media sources to generally "side" with left wing views...even though it's not intentional.

An exception to this would be MSNBC, which I believe does have a pro-Democrat agenda (not pro-liberal). They don't distort facts like Fox News at least, but they put emphasis on spinning positive stories for the Democrats and negative ones for the GOP. I generally don't approve that.

You're not going to be a creditable media source with a bunch of "Because Jesus said so..." ideology.
You'd make a good court jester. Liberals misrepresent facts, ignore history and still want more money to buy votes from dupes that think they're actually going to improve their lives by joining the liberal parade.

Liberals may THINK they win 70% of the time, but that's just another lie...promoted by liberals. Some people here think they win simply be having the last, smart ass post in the thread. I'm sure you'll come up with something catchy...albeit adolescent, shallow and unworthy of merit.

good thing Republicans don't eh?

enter hypocrisy, exit idiots ..

Dupes.

Maybe it's because "liberals" don't feel the need to have all their delusions validated by some hack on TV.

So that is why they come to boards like this to push their agenda, they hope that there are other drones that will validate their disconnect from reality...

EXACTLY! Liberal delusions are above reproach! There is no need to validate anything a liberal claims to be true.

You're funny!

Last edited:

Liberals do win 70% of the time. There are studies on it.

There's also a reason why there aren't any mainstream conservative comedians...because people would be calling them out on their B*llshit too often. (Sarah Palin doesn't count as a comedian...she's funny unintentionally)

There's also a reason why there aren't any mainstream conservative comedians...because people would be calling them out on their B*llshit too often. (Sarah Palin doesn't count as a comedian...she's funny unintentionally)
I'm sure there are liberal studies that praise liberals and claim that liberals are correct 70% (why not 99%?) of the time. <<<<sarcasm<<<<

Could you possibly provide a link to your audacious claim?

There is a reason why there are no successful liberal talk radio shows....nobody really wants to listen to that SHIT!

Liberalism is a mental disorder or the highest order...a deadly disease of the mind, spread by word of mouth and is virtually incurable. We need a miracle!

Not an intentional flame thread but the accusations that the Media with the exception of Fox, IDB and WSJ are shills for the Democratic party are incessant. Since the mass media exists to sell over-priced crap to the gullible, that is what they sell themselves as, why aren't the left offended by this stereotype of themselves?

Why did they pass a corporatist "Republican" health care law? Maybe it's because they're full of shit?

I'm sure there are liberal studies that praise liberals and claim that liberals are correct 70% (why not 99%?) of the time. <<<<sarcasm<<<<

There is a reason why there are no successful liberal talk radio shows....nobody really wants to listen to that SHIT!

Liberalism is a mental disorder or the highest order...a deadly disease of the mind, spread by word of mouth and is virtually incurable. We need a miracle!

The reason there's no liberals on talk radio is because talk radio is listened to by a bunch of retired 72 yr olds (or older) who only want to listen to confirmation of their own beliefs. The left doesn't need a Rush Limbaugh equivalent, thanks.

Prove it. I'm waiting.

I am practicing being ambidextrous.

The left isn't offended (about whatever it is you're saying) because the left isn't composed of professional victims who seek out reasons to be offended.

Of course it is. Professional victimhood is the liberal stock in trade. Gays are victims. Illegals are victims. Women are victims.

Who do you think your kidding?

Righties should not assume lefties are like themselves.

Believe me, we don't. We have some self-respect and a sense of shame, for example.

Now, we on the left do chuckle at the claim that our corporate conservative mainstream media is somehow "liberal". But it doesn't "offend" us.

That's because you're all stupid and delusional.

The reason there's no liberals on talk radio is because talk radio is listened to by a bunch of retired 72 yr olds (or older) who only want to listen to confirmation of their own beliefs. The left doesn't need a Rush Limbaugh equivalent, thanks.
Oh, there are liberals on talk radio....as guests. They generally get trounced in debate...and refuse to answer simple questions.

Of course it is. Professional victimhood is the liberal stock in trade. Gays are victims. Illegals are victims. Women are victims.

Who do you think your kidding?

Bri, a shrieking perpetual victim like yourself only elicits laughter when he declares liberals play the victim.

Do you really not understand that how you come across as a perpetual victim? It's your shrillness. And your hysteria. Try toning it down.

Forum List

Back