Why arent the states suing Biden for not sealing the border?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't get it. Everyone bitches but is no one doing anything about it? And why isn't Texas sending their national guard to the border???

It's almost as if this is just a game to our politicians on the right. We seem to bloviate all day every day but do nothing.

I don't get it. Everyone bitches but is no one doing anything about it? And why isn't Texas sending their national guard to the border???

It's almost as if this is just a game to our politicians on the right. We seem to bloviate all day every day but do nothing.
thats why both parties need to go.....a bunch of hypocrites.........

Surely you dont think the duopoly actually wants to fix anything?

Trump never "SEALED" the border.

The states aren't suing Sleepy Joe, because they realize that its futile to do so.

Biden is a Fuck Up, to use the technical term, and even if they win they wouldn't be able to get him to do anything.

The states aren't suing Sleepy Joe, because they realize that its futile to do so.

Biden is a Fuck Up, to use the technical term, and even if they win they wouldn't be able to get him to do anything.
If he did something you liked you'd still bitch about it.

It’s all Kabuki Theater

The J6 Reichstag Fire

Intel Agencies Election Interference

Last edited:
If he did something you liked you'd still bitch about it.

I don't know.

Maybe Sleepy Joe should try me on this.

If Biden steps aside and there is a peaceful transition of power after Trump schlongs him next year, I promise to salute him.

I don't know.

Maybe Sleepy Joe should try me on this.

If Biden steps aside and there is a peaceful transition of power after Trump schlongs him next year, I promise to salute him.
You have no idea what he has done recently so I doubt you can do anything but bitch and stroke off to the idea that Trump is a good president after being convicted of several crimes.

I can withstand it because I have lived through worse and know how to exist...Yous guys want lessons?

Fair enough I guess.

But the real point is that America can do so much better and we did- just a few years ago.

Time to dispose of Sleepy Joe and return to the rule by adults so we can get the economy back in order

Fair enough I guess.

But the real point is that America can do so much better and we did- just a few years ago.

Time to dispose of Sleepy Joe and return to the rule by adults so we can get the economy back in order
I have done well since the early 1970s no matter who is president shit happens you need to worry about what you are doing for your future not what the president is doing for you...

Forum List

Back