Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

Biden will be 80 when he would enter office if elected. Do you think he will either still be with it, or even with us? Bernie will be 79. Same concern.

Biden is starting to babble. Don’t think he could hold up on the campaign trail. Bernie holds onto the podium when he speaks, as if he’s going to fall. He might be entertaining for dinner conversation, but not presidential material IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, and Obama all won as Democrats in my lifetime. Yeah, the EC is biased.
It's not biased it's just unfair. They also won the popular vote.

The Electoral College is equitable as designed. Your term "fair" is invalid and meaningless in this sense. You need to go back and take a Civics course. To avoid mob rule and a few population centers dictating to everyone it was set up this way.

You are perverting the word "fair" in order to falsely claim the Republic, a collection of States should be a pure Democracy which would be disastrous. Again STATES ELECT PRESIDENTS NOT PEOPLE. That is the FAIRNESS the Founding Fathers demanded.

Hilary lost according to the rules we've ALWAYS had in place. Get over it. That's what this is all about.

The EC system is not meant to be "fair" in the way you mean it as STATES elect Presidents, not people. The States were meant to be your PRIMARY government, not the Feds, as your state capital is closer the theory was you have more influence over it.

We are a Constitutional Representative Republic on the Federal Level, NOT a Democracy. Hence the structure of our government, separation of powers, the EC, and other factors. So your concept of "fair" doesn't apply to the Republic form of government.

You should know all this by being a citizen. Why don't you?
The only reason we still have the electoral college today is because it helps republicans elect their candidate.

That means BIAS. States elect Presidents, not People. Go back and educate yourself.

Biden will be 80 when he would enter office if elected. Do you think he will either still be with it, or even with us? Bernie will be 79. Same concern.

Biden is starting to babble. Don’t think he could hold up on the campaign trail. Bernie holds onto the podium when he speaks, as if he’s going to fall. He might be entertaining for dinner conversation, but not presidential material IMHO.

I remember much of the same thing being said about Reagan.

If Joe Biden was one of Snow White’s Dwarfs she would have named him “Sniffy”
joebidenstupiditylmao.jpg

Biden has a 30+ year history of failures while being a politician.

Trump recently stepped in and won the presidency.
He then, within 2 years, accomplished more for Americans than Biden and democrats ever did.
Trump also did what Obama said was impossible! lol

I recently took a pics of several boats flying Trump 2020 flags. It was a beautiful sight. :)

Reagan was 69 when he entered office and that was 40 years ago Mr. Deflector. We're talking about Biden who is clearly having health and mental problems. Clearly. Biden would be 79 when he enters office, TEN YEARS older than Reagan.

Reagan was 69 when he entered office and that was 40 years ago Mr. Deflector. We're talking about Biden who is clearly having health and mental problems. Clearly. Biden would be 79 when he enters office, TEN YEARS older than Reagan.
AND, Reagan was a young 69 and Biden is an old 78

You would really need to be concerned about his running mate in this case. There would be a serious chance that they would need to step in. If dims back this guy they get what they deserve. Not that he would make it.

It didn’t end well for him either. Kinda makes you wonder what was effected while he served, and who was calling the shots.

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
38 percent of democrats support him his chances are about as good as yours

He was 74 when he entered office in 2nd term.

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)

Nate you dumb pollock
Trumps got a great economy great forgein policy

In greenbay at a trump rally he filled the stadium to capacity 12000 plus and they had to turn away people

Mean while at the great uncle joe rally people were yawning and there were 600 people . yes 600 trump had over 12000 uncle joe is a winner just like you nut bar

Forum List

Back