Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

The above idiot is a waste of cyberspace.........and even he probably knows it.

Its all they've got.

Good OP. Terrible error in not electing Hillary but yeah, Biden is a good bet.

(How you been?)

This country made the right decision when they tossed that crazy bitter lying hilary loon. I wouldnt expect you to see that because you're blind. You'll readily accept corruption.
Bernie knew.
14955946_1210191839027375_7954198783259638732_n.jpg

Anybody outside the Clinton denial bubble who's done a little research knows that 'crazy' is being very nice.

Last edited:
All Trump has to do is put some Girl Scouts in the front row of the debate with Biden. Not that there will be a debate a with Biden

Do you REALLY want to go there, Frankie.???.......I feel a bit "dirty" just posting these pictures...Don't go there....

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Trump's a very good father. I met him when he personally picked up his son Eric from the Hill School. He could have sent someone, but he went himself.
What a load of shit. You supposedly met him once and that means he is a great father?
Hitler treated his dog like gold - does that mean shit? No.
Any fucking moron can be nice sometimes.

But Trump openly wants to fuck his daughter. He said he would date her if he could.
He admitted to sexually assaulting LOTS of women.

He is a sick fuck - period.

And I GUARANTEE that more people agree with me then you on this.
All that time golfing at his private clubs

Never see him setting aside father and son time with Barron
doesnt mean he doesnt spend time with him,,,and besides why would he tell you if he did???

Biden will never make it out of the primary? The social justice democrats will destroy him and force him out in disgrace. Republicans will watch.
Bidens been in office forever and has done soonest nothing.

What few things he's done he's having to apologize for.
He can't apologize. The only reason why he was told to apologize to Anita Hill was so she could not accept it.

All Trump has to do is put some Girl Scouts in the front row of the debate with Biden. Not that there will be a debate a with Biden

Do you REALLY want to go there, Frankie.???.......I feel a bit "dirty" just posting these pictures...Don't go there....

Trump's a very good father. I met him when he personally picked up his son Eric from the Hill School. He could have sent someone, but he went himself.
What a load of shit. You supposedly met him once and that means he is a great father?

But Trump openly wants to fuck his daughter. He said he would date her if he could.

The Secret Service is probably under 'secret' orders to let the president do whatever he wants.
" He can walk a tightrope over the Sea World shark tank for all we care. "
Like to see him try
The Biden family seems to be inbred blue bloods. Incest, rampant drug use and criminal acts abound by all. Perfection is in no family. But politicians with machivillian backgrounds is important. Not a word by the Prog broadcast shills over the many decades Biden has been in D.C. Wait until they dig even deeper.

True, it did.... to a degree, she still got near 3 million more votes than him, even with all the Russian help with the stolen emails and something for him to rant about at his rallies....

But, he WILL do the same thing to Biden.... or whomever the candidate is.... you can bet on it! And with no less vigor, than his Pocahontas rant.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote
He tipped a handful of Bernie voters, but mostly, the entire plan, was to discourage citizens, from voting... to keep Bernie supporters, at home, or independent voters at home or to keep Never Trumpers from going out and voting for her....

the only way Republicans ever win is to keep democrats at home, and not voting in the numbers.... or to flip democrats in to voting for a republican or a liberal leaning independent in to voting for them.... Republicans do not have enough members to win on a party line vote with everyone voting....

Discouraging voters,

and domestically Republicans impeding citizens from voting or for their actual vote counting, is how you all win... gerrymandering, shortening pre election voting days and hours, ridiculous requirements put on student voters living in another State, laws against ex felons and lists from such that are known to eliminate valid, legal voters...political tactics, Govt issued voter ID laws, cutting voting machines in Democratic districts, or creating poorly designed ballots in Democratic leaning districts/counties.... outright cheating via absentee ballot rigging as they did in North Carolina, back door donations to pacs from foreign countries... You name it, Republicans use it, to win. :thup: eh?

That's why we need a verified Voter Database and photo ID's right? No more Putin interference!
Just like that would have helped with the REAL voter fraud, like with the Republicans in North Carolina with absentee voting, eh? Man those ID's at the polls sure would help with that absentee problem, eh? Silly one.... everyone knows you all cheat, steal and lie to win....

how does those ID's at the polls stop any kind of voter fraud from identity theft?

it doesn't give anything but a faux and fake feeling of security, but not security at all.... from the theft of our votes that is occurring.... and voting fraud by Republicans through absentee vote, that is happening by the thousands in single districts?

Putin can hack our voter systems now.... and even though they are all different or different in districts, a district or 2, strategically picked by them through accurate polling data, is all that is needed for the Russians to put Trump back in again.... Trump only won the electoral college through the win in 3 Democratic leaning states with a combine vote for all three of only 70k people.... our systems are not safe at the state level, and voter ID would stop NONE OF IT.....

you are barking up the wrong tree with that, and likely doing it intentionally, to deceive, and protect the real stealig of an election. ;)

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

image670395.jpg

democrats would never win like this
What is a voter verified data base? A State level data base? OR A federal level data base? Something more for Russians to hack or break in to? HOW would this help with the Russian interference?

As far as improving the registration process, I think each state could do a better job of vetting applicants registering.... some states do a much better job vetting than others, but checking for citizenship through e-verify is a step they should all have to do and that's a step that could ease the Trumpster's fear that illegals are voting....

And as far as all of this absentee voter fraud that the Republicans hired someone to do... which was collecting, harvesting absentee ballots unsealed and changing their votes or not turning in their absentee ballots that the citizen's cast...

A verified voter database, whatever that might be, would do nothing to stop the REAL voter fraud like with this absentee ballot harvesting... that I can envision??

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote
He tipped a handful of Bernie voters, but mostly, the entire plan, was to discourage citizens, from voting... to keep Bernie supporters, at home, or independent voters at home or to keep Never Trumpers from going out and voting for her....

the only way Republicans ever win is to keep democrats at home, and not voting in the numbers.... or to flip democrats in to voting for a republican or a liberal leaning independent in to voting for them.... Republicans do not have enough members to win on a party line vote with everyone voting....

Discouraging voters,

and domestically Republicans impeding citizens from voting or for their actual vote counting, is how you all win... gerrymandering, shortening pre election voting days and hours, ridiculous requirements put on student voters living in another State, laws against ex felons and lists from such that are known to eliminate valid, legal voters...political tactics, Govt issued voter ID laws, cutting voting machines in Democratic districts, or creating poorly designed ballots in Democratic leaning districts/counties.... outright cheating via absentee ballot rigging as they did in North Carolina, back door donations to pacs from foreign countries... You name it, Republicans use it, to win. :thup: eh?

That's why we need a verified Voter Database and photo ID's right? No more Putin interference!
Just like that would have helped with the REAL voter fraud, like with the Republicans in North Carolina with absentee voting, eh? Man those ID's at the polls sure would help with that absentee problem, eh? Silly one.... everyone knows you all cheat, steal and lie to win....

how does those ID's at the polls stop any kind of voter fraud from identity theft?

it doesn't give anything but a faux and fake feeling of security, but not security at all.... from the theft of our votes that is occurring.... and voting fraud by Republicans through absentee vote, that is happening by the thousands in single districts?

Putin can hack our voter systems now.... and even though they are all different or different in districts, a district or 2, strategically picked by them through accurate polling data, is all that is needed for the Russians to put Trump back in again.... Trump only won the electoral college through the win in 3 Democratic leaning states with a combine vote for all three of only 70k people.... our systems are not safe at the state level, and voter ID would stop NONE OF IT.....

you are barking up the wrong tree with that, and likely doing it intentionally, to deceive, and protect the real stealig of an election. ;)

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

image670395.jpg

democrats would never win like this
What is a voter verified data base? A State level data base? OR A federal level data base? Something more for Russians to hack or break in to? HOW would this help with the Russian interference?

As far as improving the registration process, I think each state could do a better job of vetting applicants registering.... some states do a much better job vetting than others, but checking for citizenship through e-verify is a step they should all have to do and that's a step that could ease the Trumpster's fear that illegals are voting....

And as far as all of this absentee voter fraud that the Republicans hired someone to do... which was collecting, harvesting absentee ballots unsealed and changing their votes or not turning in their absentee ballots that the citizen's cast...

A verified voter database, whatever that might be, would do nothing to stop the REAL voter fraud like with this absentee ballot harvesting... that I can envision??

National database would match and scan voters. They must be living, citizens and, unlike Obama, have only one Social Security number. That voter then gets one (1) encrypted key that can only be used by THAT individual as verified by their Photo ID.

doesnt mean he doesnt spend time with him,,,and besides why would he tell you if he did???

I haven’t seen any evidence of Trump bonding with Barron
Photo ops walking on or off Air Force One

No tossing a football, playing golf together, spending free time with his son

doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,

and I have never seen such things from any other POTUS

you suffer from TDS so get some help

The Secret Service is probably under 'secret' orders to let the president do whatever he wants.
" He can walk a tightrope over the Sea World shark tank for all we care. "
Like to see him try
The Biden family seems to be inbred blue bloods. Incest, rampant drug use and criminal acts abound by all. Perfection is in no family. But politicians with machivillian backgrounds is important. Not a word by the Prog broadcast shills over the many decades Biden has been in D.C. Wait until they dig even deeper.

Biden is blue collar America

Unlike Trump being born on Third Base

Saw it all the time with Obama and Bush
They spent time with their family

Barron is Melanias responsibility

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)

Yeah Biden will be the toughest opponent for Trump. If he is the Dem Nominee the race week be close and probably unpredictable.

Jo

Saw it all the time with Obama and Bush
They spent time with their family

Barron is Melanias responsibility

well I never saw it,,,and like I said ,,
just because I didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
same goes for you,,,

Biden's Botox-ed brain, shrink wrapped face and participation in the Failed Coup will end his candidacy. He's also nowhere near Communist enough for Soros either. The Democrat Party will draft Maduro once he's booted from Venezuela.

2a. Freudian Projection
The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

7th, Trump is the current POTUS. Having accomplished more than the last three POTUS combined he's more than proved his competence. He's going to win in 2020, and if he doesn't it's because progs will have destroyed this country by dumbing us down.

Its all they've got.

Good OP. Terrible error in not electing Hillary but yeah, Biden is a good bet.

(How you been?)

This country made the right decision when they tossed that crazy bitter lying hilary loon. I wouldnt expect you to see that because you're blind. You'll readily accept corruption.
Bernie knew.
14955946_1210191839027375_7954198783259638732_n.jpg

Anybody outside the Clinton denial bubble who's done a little research knows that 'crazy' is being very nice.
Damn! There he is... Creepy Joe Biden!
upload_2019-5-1_10-39-40.jpeg

Forum List

Back