Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

You liberals STILL believe you can win elections by constantly insulting the American public and calling them names??? Jesus wept.

I forgot about that as the Media never mentions it. Biden recently called Trump supporters "The Dregs", essentially Hillary's "Deplorables", yet the Media buried that one.

Joe Biden voted for the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, the Bush tax cuts and the bank bailouts. He's Hillary Clinton.
bernie9.jpg

Yeah Biden's chances are great, because... EVERYBODY HAS FORGOT HOW SHITTY AMERICA WAS under him and the America hating kenyan muslim... pfft... :lol:

Biden is OLD, he's WHITE, and he's RICH. The young SJW will NOT vote for him. He doesn't stand a chance in hell with either them or normal middle America. In fact, he won't even make it through the primaries.

This is a very strong possibility.

You liberals STILL believe you can win elections by constantly insulting the American public and calling them names??? Jesus wept.

I forgot about that as the Media never mentions it. Biden recently called Trump supporters "The Dregs", essentially Hillary's "Deplorables", yet the Media buried that one.

APOLOGIZE, if you have the balls and the honesty

Joe Biden Did Not Call Trump Supporters the 'Dregs of Society' — Despite Don Jr.’s Claims

Don Jr. needs his ass kicked.

Nahhhh, citing Peter Schweitzer is a complete "surrender" for Trump ass kissers' arguments......

Clearly, it’s Biden’s to lose.

If he stay’s healthy, keeps his nose clean - he is the next POTUS.

Trump, even with the economy looking good - even though it really isn’t - he still can’t get about 50% in any any pole except that joke Rasmussen (and save the nonsense that Rasmussen was the best in 2016. I have shown time and again that they were MILES from the best at predicting the 2016 election outcome).

Trump is a laughing stock and a senile loser. He’s toast
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. However, he won the presidency by carrying 3 traditionally democratic states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan by a razor thin margin of only 107,000 votes.
Michigan and Pennsylvania which have not done well under Trump have polled heavily for Biden vs Trump.

When you mention the OVERALL Popular Vote you lose all credibility as it has nothing to do with the Presidential election. What did those same polls say about Hillary and Trump?
Although the popular vote does not determine who will be president, to ignore it is just stupid. The popular vote indicates support across the nation and thus it is the president's mandate from the people. Without a strong mandate from the people, congressmen are reluctant to give their full support to the president. We have certainly seen that in congress. The media is concerned with the popular vote because it indicates the popularity of the president. If the presidents numbers are high, then the media is reluctant to attack the president and when the numbers are low it's a sign that the public would not be concerned about unfavorable statements about the president.

In 53 of the 58 total elections for president held so far (about 91 percent), the winner of the national popular vote has also carried the Electoral College vote. To pollsters this means basing predictions on the national popular vote will correctly predict the winner 91% of the time. However, Major pollsters do not rely on just national polls. They poll within states. However, in state polling requires large samples which proves cost prohibitive for many polling services so when you get states like Michigan where the different between the two candidates were only .2%, predicting a winner carries a high degree of risk. I expect that in 2020 election pollsters are not going to be predicting election outcomes when the differences are a fraction of 1%.

Polls are essentially always correct. It is the interpretation of those polls that occasionally fail. I wouldn't be betting that those interpretations will be wrong two times in row.

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

YEAH, Frankie......Let's stop this blatant voter-FRAUD

North Carolina election fraud: board orders new NC-9 House election ...

North Carolina 9th District voter fraud scandal: new evidence emerges ...

North Carolina election fraud: Key players in vote scandal | Charlotte ...

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

Jake, I agree. That's why we need to implement an accurate voter database AND Photo ID
We need a national ID system.

Agree?
Even if it means the end of the democrat Party
There is no democrat party

Trump, even with the economy looking good - even though it really isn’t - he still can’t get about 50% in any any pole except that joke Rasmussen (and save the nonsense that Rasmussen was the best in 2016. I have shown time and again that they were MILES from the best at predicting the 2016 election outcome).

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. However, he won the presidency by carrying 3 traditionally democratic states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan by a razor thin margin of only 107,000 votes.
Michigan and Pennsylvania which have not done well under Trump have polled heavily for Biden vs Trump.

When you mention the OVERALL Popular Vote you lose all credibility as it has nothing to do with the Presidential election. What did those same polls say about Hillary and Trump?
Although the popular vote does not determine who will be president, to ignore it is just stupid. The popular vote indicates support across the nation and thus it is the president's mandate from the people. Without a strong mandate from the people, congressmen are reluctant to give their full support to the president. We have certainly seen that in congress. The media is concerned with the popular vote because it indicates the popularity of the president. If the presidents numbers are high, then the media is reluctant to attack the president and when the numbers are low it's a sign that the public would not be concerned about unfavorable statements about the president.

In 53 of the 58 total elections for president held so far (about 91 percent), the winner of the national popular vote has also carried the Electoral College vote. To pollsters this means is that basing predictions on the national popular vote will correctly predict the winner 91% of the time. However, Major pollsters do not rely on just national polls. They poll within states. However, in state polling requires large samples which proves cost prohibitive for many polling services so when you get states like Michigan where the different between the two candidates were only .2% predicting a winner carries a high degree of risk. I expect that in 2020 election pollsters are not going to be predicting election outcomes when the differences are a fraction of 1%.

Polls are essentially always correct. It is the interpretation of those polls that occasionally fail. I wouldn't be betting that those interpretations will be wrong two times in row.
Dems learned 3 million is not enough to take the EV
Probably take 4 million or 4 percent of the popular vote

In 53 of the 58 total elections for president held so far (about 91 percent), the winner of the national popular vote has also carried the Electoral College vote. To pollsters this means basing predictions on the national popular vote will correctly predict the winner 91% of the time. However, Major pollsters do not rely on just national polls. They poll within states. However, in state polling requires large samples which proves cost prohibitive for many polling services so when you get states like Michigan where the different between the two candidates were only .2%, predicting a winner carries a high degree of risk. I expect that in 2020 election pollsters are not going to be predicting election outcomes when the differences are a fraction of 1%.

Because we are a representative based Republic, stu-nod, the way our Founders established.
Polls are for sheep, like you.

Because we are a representative based Republic, stu-nod, the way our Founders established.

Better than getting your opinions off of message boards

I've always found it typically hypocritical that right wingers on ONE HAND..........insist on voters' strict IDs with pictures and probably soon with a DNA test before casting a vote.......while on the OTHER HAND, (when its suits their ignorance) reject the popular vote as unimportant .....Go figure.

Better than getting your opinions off of message boards

WTF?
:cuckoo:

Despite your wishful thinking, I can’t see that creepy old serial sniffer making it through the primaries, nat4900.

People voted for Trump even thou they didn't like him because they believed it would take an immoral son of bitch to make real changes in Washington. If they feel the same today, he may well get re-elected.

I rarely disagree with your wise assessments, my friend.....but I do on this issues.......Decent republicans are rejecting this orange charlatans' antics; all that is really left supporting Trump are the ultra rich cronies and the Trump CULT membership of poorly educated whites and insane nationalists.
According to Gallup it doesn't look like there is any major rejection of Trump among republicans.
In March 2019, Gallup reported Trump's approval rating broken down by party are as follows:
Democrats 8%
Independents 33%
Republicans 90%
Trump Job Approval Falters After a Month of Higher Ratings

or it could be youre pulling an alinsky and since you cant refute the message youre attacking the messenger,,,

that seems more likely,,,

Forum List

Back