Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.
That is exactly what I have been saying since the election...we need to convey to the far left in the party that genitalia is not a qualification nor should it be, until we do we will continue to suffer defeat.

It's not just genitalia (gender) it is skin color, and sexual orientation as well as a few other things. It is Identity Politics. Until the Democrats focus on pragmatic, pro American policy positions, they will continue to fail.

Fail?

They had the biggest turnaround in their history in the House in 2018. And Trump has NEVER polled over 50% on any major polling service since he took office (other then Rasmussen, which is a biased).

Quite obviously they haven't been bad at their jobs...they've simply been under nonstop siege by the left and the main stream media! Being in the Trump White House isn't for the faint of heart. You're going to be attacked at every possible opportunity.

What a fucking stupid "excuse" for blatant CORRUPTION by Trump's cronies

Trump's Cabinet Scandals: Is Abuse Of Office Contagious

Price's Travel Scandal Puts A Spotlight On These Other Cabinet ...
Trump, Ryan Zinke, and the History of Cabinet Scandals

tumblr_pqqvp2sxGg1x68wbro1_500.jpg

istration than any Presidential Administration I've seen previously, and I thought they were bad with Bush. Obama got support and was constantly lauded by the Media. Trump gets a Media complicit with the Democrat Coup attempts.

Glad to hear that nitwits like you do NOT consider Fox, Inquirer, Hannity, Jones, Rush, Washington Examiner, Gateway Pundit, etc. to have ANY semblance or relationship to MEDIA........lol

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
58647116_1968827299896293_6973388169702014976_n.jpg

I personally do not see Biden winning the primary

I'd be fine if he were the next president, but there is nothing about him that I find exciting or new or progressive leaning, as a good deal of our electorate would like to see.

I think he could be a spoiler, so to say.

Yes he has experience, yes he is smart and has lots of know how behind him on government running, and foreign affairs, and domestic issues, BUT this is not what excites the electorate enough to go out and vote.

Bill Clinton had it, Obama had it, Trump had it....

McCain did not, Romney did not, Al Gore did not, Hillary did not...

She did have enough to get 3 million more votes than candidate Trump... BUT it was not enough that would win the presidency in the electoral college process.

If the young and black voters are not excited enough to go out and vote and added to the general and middle of the road Democratic voters, then it will be a likely loss.

And if the middle of the road Democratic voters are not excited about one of these youngster candidates or Bernie Sanders who is pretending be one, promising the world with no solid plans on how to achieve it, they may not go out and vote.

It's a real pickle! imo

Personally, I think Elizabeth Warren's pie in the sky plans are the kind of plans that can bring excitement from the young and middle class, much like Bernie....

But what is different about Warren, is she actually has a plan on how to achieve each and every one of those plans financially... she has no intention of putting us in debt more than up to our eyeballs and over the head...

Basically, she's not a bunch of hot air, with promises and nothing to back them up. She's the real deal candidate when it comes to making things better for the middle class and not just for the wealthiest or just for the poorest.

She only has one issue the right wing can exploit, Pocahontas...

While Biden has lots and lots of things that will turn voters off that the right wing and Russian bots and trolls, guaranteed, will exploit, to divide us.... Anita Hill hearings, his touchy feely-ness, the crime bill of 3 strikes you are out, etc.

I just do not think Biden can overcome some of his baggage, at this time in our History where fake news is more prevalent than real news on the internet and social media.

I know the candidates will support whomever the winner is and try to push their followers to vote for the candidate that wins the primary.... but, but, but.... there is no guarantee their followers will do such...

I expect that this will and could give the win to President Trump again...

Much like Bush 2 winning his reelection, even when the polling on him, indicated he should not have won.

Sigh....
As silly as it is..

Trump would Pocahontas Warren to death

I do not think that is something of any value that would affect the Democratic voter.

It may give him some laughs with his own voters at his rallies or via tweet, but his hot air with no substance on it, would do nothing to change democratic voters nor the free minded independents....

Remember since he started this Pocahontas thingy, he claimed his father was born in Germany, when he absolutely KNOWS he was not.... at least with Warren, she believed the verbal history of her genealogy that her mother had told her... enough so, that she was willing to do a DNA test, to prove it. and when it showed her Native American roots went back to Great Great Great grand parent etc., she backed down on it.
In spite of his intentional deception on the birthplace of his father, Trump will play his Pocahontas card

As ridiculous as it seems, the American voter will buy it

Worked with Hillary
True, it did.... to a degree, she still got near 3 million more votes than him, even with all the Russian help with the stolen emails and something for him to rant about at his rallies....

But, he WILL do the same thing to Biden.... or whomever the candidate is.... you can bet on it! And with no less vigor, than his Pocahontas rant.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote
He tipped a handful of Bernie voters, but mostly, the entire plan, was to discourage citizens, from voting... to keep Bernie supporters, at home, or independent voters at home or to keep Never Trumpers from going out and voting for her....

the only way Republicans ever win is to keep democrats at home, and not voting in the numbers.... or to flip democrats in to voting for a republican or a liberal leaning independent in to voting for them.... Republicans do not have enough members to win on a party line vote with everyone voting....

Discouraging voters,

and domestically Republicans impeding citizens from voting or for their actual vote counting, is how you all win... gerrymandering, shortening pre election voting days and hours, ridiculous requirements put on student voters living in another State, laws against ex felons and lists from such that are known to eliminate valid, legal voters...political tactics, Govt issued voter ID laws, cutting voting machines in Democratic districts, or creating poorly designed ballots in Democratic leaning districts/counties.... outright cheating via absentee ballot rigging as they did in North Carolina, back door donations to pacs from foreign countries... You name it, Republicans use it, to win. :thup: eh?

Audio and video tape versus a meme???......YOU judge.......LOL
Also, 22 women complained about Trump

Want to remind us all what happened to those "complaints" once the election was over?
As usual
Trump threatened them with lawsuits

Yeah people tend to do that when you try and smear them! If there was any real substance to their claims they wouldn't disappear like a fart in the wind once the election was over!
Trump has used the tactic his whole life

Having deep pockets, he can tie you up in court until he bankrupts you
only this time he is using our tax monies to keep things tied up in court, so don't count on it ever ending.... and we are paying both ends, what he is making Congress have to pay in legal fees and what he has our Justice department spend in defending the indefensible.

As silly as it is..

Trump would Pocahontas Warren to death

I do not think that is something of any value that would affect the Democratic voter.

It may give him some laughs with his own voters at his rallies or via tweet, but his hot air with no substance on it, would do nothing to change democratic voters nor the free minded independents....

Remember since he started this Pocahontas thingy, he claimed his father was born in Germany, when he absolutely KNOWS he was not.... at least with Warren, she believed the verbal history of her genealogy that her mother had told her... enough so, that she was willing to do a DNA test, to prove it. and when it showed her Native American roots went back to Great Great Great grand parent etc., she backed down on it.
In spite of his intentional deception on the birthplace of his father, Trump will play his Pocahontas card

Worked with Hillary
True, it did.... to a degree, she still got near 3 million more votes than him, even with all the Russian help with the stolen emails and something for him to rant about at his rallies....

But, he WILL do the same thing to Biden.... or whomever the candidate is.... you can bet on it! And with no less vigor, than his Pocahontas rant.

He tipped a handful of Bernie voters, but mostly, the entire plan, was to discourage citizens, from voting... to keep Bernie supporters, at home, or independent voters at home or to keep Never Trumpers from going out and voting for her....

the only way Republicans ever win is to keep democrats at home, and not voting in the numbers.... or to flip democrats in to voting for a republican or a liberal leaning independent in to voting for them.... Republicans do not have enough members to win on a party line vote with everyone voting....

Discouraging voters,

and domestically Republicans impeding citizens from voting or for their actual vote counting, is how you all win... gerrymandering, shortening pre election voting days and hours, ridiculous requirements put on student voters living in another State, laws against ex felons and lists from such that are known to eliminate valid, legal voters...political tactics, Govt issued voter ID laws, cutting voting machines in Democratic districts, or creating poorly designed ballots in Democratic leaning districts/counties.... outright cheating via absentee ballot rigging as they did in North Carolina, back door donations to pacs from foreign countries... You name it, Republicans use it, to win. :thup: eh?

That's why we need a verified Voter Database and photo ID's right? No more Putin interference!

hois chances are good up until he has to answer for colluding with russia and china to get his and john kerrys sons billion dollar deals

You and another idiot must be avid readers of Breibart...a Russian propaganda outlet.....LOL

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../breitbart...russian-propaganda.../598258001/

Aug 24, 2017 - Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort.

hois chances are good up until he has to answer for colluding with russia and china to get his and john kerrys sons billion dollar deals

You and another idiot must be avid readers of Breibart...a Russian propaganda outlet.....LOL

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../breitbart...russian-propaganda.../598258001/

Aug 24, 2017 - Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort.

LOL

Alt Right?! Not even Dean is saying that anymore!

istration than any Presidential Administration I've seen previously, and I thought they were bad with Bush. Obama got support and was constantly lauded by the Media. Trump gets a Media complicit with the Democrat Coup attempts.

Glad to hear that nitwits like you do NOT consider Fox, Inquirer, Hannity, Jones, Rush, Washington Examiner, Gateway Pundit, etc. to have ANY semblance or relationship to MEDIA........lol

Very, very tiny in comparison to NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters and the rest. I guess you are just uniformed, and that's putting it nicely.

People voted for Trump even thou they didn't like him because they believed it would take an immoral son of bitch to make real changes in Washington. If they feel the same today, he may well get re-elected.

I rarely disagree with your wise assessments, my friend.....but I do on this issues.......Decent republicans are rejecting this orange charlatans' antics; all that is really left supporting Trump are the ultra rich cronies and the Trump CULT membership of poorly educated whites and insane nationalists.
They hold their nose and vote for him

alinsky 101,,,

when you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,,

That's why we need a verified Voter Database and photo ID's right? No more Putin interference!

We,, since to morons like you the POPULAR VOTE does not matter in elections......"what difference would THAT make".......LOL
Probably

These things do not happen overnight
You can’t award a $1.5 billion contract in ten days
It just does not happen

If you choose to believe the "reporting accuracy" of Breibart, then you are ..........well, let me stop there......LOL

Worked with Hillary

Discouraging voters,

Just like that would have helped with the REAL voter fraud, like with the Republicans in North Carolina with absentee voting, eh? Man those ID's at the polls sure would help with that absentee problem, eh? Silly one.... everyone knows you all cheat, steal and lie to win....

how does those ID's at the polls stop any kind of voter fraud from identity theft?

it doesn't give anything but a faux and fake feeling of security, but not security at all.... from the theft of our votes that is occurring.... and voting fraud by Republicans through absentee vote, that is happening by the thousands in single districts?

Putin can hack our voter systems now.... and even though they are all different or different in districts, a district or 2, strategically picked by them through accurate polling data, is all that is needed for the Russians to put Trump back in again.... Trump only won the electoral college through the win in 3 Democratic leaning states with a combine vote for all three of only 70k people.... our systems are not safe at the state level, and voter ID would stop NONE OF IT.....

you are barking up the wrong tree with that, and likely doing it intentionally, to deceive, and protect the real stealing of an election. ;)

Last edited:
when you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,,

Sure, dimwit..........If you want to get your "education" from Breitbart.........Feel free to believe that story about Hunter Biden.....I really don't give a crap about your level of "intelligence."

Worked with Hillary

Discouraging voters,

Just like that would have helped with the REAL voter fraud, like with the Republicans in North Carolina with absentee voting, eh? Man those ID's at the polls sure would help with that absentee problem, eh? Silly one.... everyone knows you all cheat, steal and lie to win....

how does those ID's at the polls stop any kind of voter fraud from identity theft?

it doesn't give anything but a faux and fake feeling of security, but not security at all.... from the theft of our votes that is occurring.... and voting fraud by Republicans through absentee vote, that is happening by the thousands in single districts?

Putin can hack our voter systems now.... and even though they are all different or different in districts, a district or 2, strategically picked by them through accurate polling data, is all that is needed for the Russians to put Trump back in again.... Trump only won the electoral college through the win in 3 Democratic leaning states with a combine vote for all three of only 70k people.... our systems are not safe at the state level, and voter ID would stop NONE OF IT.....

you are barking up the wrong tree with that, and likely doing it intentionally, to deceive, and protect the real stealig of an election. ;)

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

image670395.jpg

democrats would never win like this

Forum List

Back