Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

Where are the pictures of Trump pussy grabbing?

Audio and video tape versus a meme???......YOU judge.......LOL
Also, 22 women complained about Trump

Want to remind us all what happened to those "complaints" once the election was over?
As usual
Trump threatened them with lawsuits

Yeah people tend to do that when you try and smear them! If there was any real substance to their claims they wouldn't disappear like a fart in the wind once the election was over!
Trump has used the tactic his whole life

Having deep pockets, he can tie you up in court until he bankrupts you

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
Biden is a gun grabbing, jesuit schooled pedophile.....run with him.

All Trump has to do is put some Girl Scouts in the front row of the debate with Biden. Not that there will be a debate a with Biden

Do you REALLY want to go there, Frankie.???.......I feel a bit "dirty" just posting these pictures...Don't go there....

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Trump's a very good father. I met him when he personally picked up his son Eric from the Hill School. He could have sent someone, but he went himself.

Audio and video tape versus a meme???......YOU judge.......LOL
Also, 22 women complained about Trump

Want to remind us all what happened to those "complaints" once the election was over?
As usual
Trump threatened them with lawsuits

Yeah people tend to do that when you try and smear them! If there was any real substance to their claims they wouldn't disappear like a fart in the wind once the election was over!
Trump has used the tactic his whole life

Having deep pockets, he can tie you up in court until he bankrupts you
That reminds me of what happened to Flynn

Clearly, it’s Biden’s to lose.

If he stay’s healthy, keeps his nose clean - he is the next POTUS.

Trump, even with the economy looking good - even though it really isn’t - he still can’t get about 50% in any any pole except that joke Rasmussen (and save the nonsense that Rasmussen was the best in 2016. I have shown time and again that they were MILES from the best at predicting the 2016 election outcome).

Trump is a laughing stock and a senile loser. He’s toast
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. However, he won the presidency by carrying 3 traditionally democratic states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan by a razor thin margin of only 107,000 votes.
Michigan and Pennsylvania which have not done well under Trump have polled heavily for Biden vs Trump.

Quite obviously they haven't been bad at their jobs...they've simply been under nonstop siege by the left and the main stream media! Being in the Trump White House isn't for the faint of heart. You're going to be attacked at every possible opportunity.

The Media is more hostile to the Trump Administration than any Presidential Administration I've seen previously, and I thought they were bad with Bush. Obama got support and was constantly lauded by the Media. Trump gets a Media complicit with the Democrat Coup attempts.
Actually, Trump has gotten away with more lies and offensive behaviors than any President in history

The media is too soft on him

Yeah, it's a regular "love fest" between the main stream media and Donald Trump! (eye roll) That's a dumb post even for you, Winger!

They take it too easy on Trump
They give up as soon as Trump comes out with a new outrage

Like Trump says.....I can lie faster than you can fact check

Trump, even with the economy looking good - even though it really isn’t - he still can’t get about 50% in any any pole except that joke Rasmussen (and save the nonsense that Rasmussen was the best in 2016. I have shown time and again that they were MILES from the best at predicting the 2016 election outcome).

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. However, he won the presidency by carrying 3 traditionally democratic states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan by a razor thin margin of only 107,000 votes.
Michigan and Pennsylvania which have not done well under Trump have polled heavily for Biden vs Trump.
Dems won Congress in the midterms by 9 million votes

Doesn’t look good for Trump in 2020

When you mention the OVERALL Popular Vote you lose all credibility as it has nothing to do with the Presidential election. What did those same polls say about Hillary and Trump?

People voted for Trump even thou they didn't like him because they believed it would take an immoral son of bitch to make real changes in Washington. If they feel the same today, he may well get re-elected.

I rarely disagree with your wise assessments, my friend.....but I do on this issues.......Decent republicans are rejecting this orange charlatans' antics; all that is really left supporting Trump are the ultra rich cronies and the Trump CULT membership of poorly educated whites and insane nationalists.

"I like Biden because he is not Hillary"? Biden looks good to lefties because the rest of the lineup is so freaking bad that it is laughable. Go for it Joe, I'd love to see America's crazy uncle nominated.

"I like Biden because he is not Hillary"? Biden looks good to lefties because the rest of the lineup is so freaking bad that it is laughable. Go for it Joe, I'd love to see America's crazy uncle nominated.

Can't wait. Bring it on Joe. He has no charisma, is creepy as hell, says realty stupid stuff, and is an old, Democrat White Male PARTY HACK.

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.
That is exactly what I have been saying since the election...we need to convey to the far left in the party that genitalia is not a qualification nor should it be, until we do we will continue to suffer defeat.

group of ideologues who's only solution to any problem is to give one group of people freebies and have another group of people pay for it.

Do you means like Trump borrowing $1.6 TRILLION and giving 86% of the permanent tax breaks to his rich cronies....with the borrowed debt eventually having to be paid by the middle class???..........Do you mean THAT kind of "stellar" policy by Trump's cabinet members?

How many of those Trump cabinet members have resigned in shame?

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)

Biden has an excellent chance at winning the Democratic nomination. First he is the closest to being in the middle and with all the left wing nuts running, they will fight it out between themselves, while Biden gets the moderate vote.

The longer and the more the fringe nuts of the Democratic Party stay in the better the chance Biden wins the nomination. Against Trump, he could conceivably win depending on his running mate, which for both Biden and Trump should be a big deal considering their ages.

First, he is not Hillary

Biden is a geezer. Too old.

He blew it. His last chance was 2016.

It's almost a sure thing that Biden grinds his teeth every day, wishing he had taken on Hillary in 2016.

Too late now.

That is exactly what I have been saying since the election...we need to convey to the far left in the party that genitalia is not a qualification nor should it be, until we do we will continue to suffer defeat.

It's not just genitalia (gender) it is skin color, and sexual orientation as well as a few other things. It is Identity Politics. Until the Democrats focus on pragmatic, pro American policy positions, they will continue to fail.

And yet he's doing things with the economy that Barack Obama could only DREAM about?

Even a Trump ass kissers like you could NOT argue with the real fact that Obama took the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.3%....while your orange nitwit took that rate down by an additional HALF a percent.....

Its stupid and irrational statements by Trump acolytes (like Oldstool, above) that prove just how UNINFORMED and easily fooled the Trump cult has become.

And yet he's doing things with the economy that Barack Obama could only DREAM about?

Even a Trump ass kissers like you could NOT argue with the real fact that Obama took the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.3%....while your orange nitwit took that rate down by an additional HALF a percent.....

Its stupid and irrational statements by Trump acolytes (like Oldstool, above) that prove just how UNINFORMED and easily fooled the Trump cult has become.
Wasn’t it great having a nation of Brown people serving you coffee?

First, he is not Hillary

Biden has an excellent chance at winning the Democratic nomination. First he is the closest to being in the middle and with all the left wing nuts running, they will fight it out between themselves, while Biden gets the moderate vote.

The longer and the more the fringe nuts of the Democratic Party stay in the better the chance Biden wins the nomination. Against Trump, he could conceivably win depending on his running mate, which for both Biden and Trump should be a big deal considering their ages.

Biden will fall all over himself trying to out Commie the others. He's already defensive, and is claiming he is the "Most Progressive" candidate running for President. He will promise everything and use the lie of "tax the rich" like the rest of them.

Forum List

Back