Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

I personally do not see Biden winning the primary

I'd be fine if he were the next president, but there is nothing about him that I find exciting or new or progressive leaning, as a good deal of our electorate would like to see.

I think he could be a spoiler, so to say.

Yes he has experience, yes he is smart and has lots of know how behind him on government running, and foreign affairs, and domestic issues, BUT this is not what excites the electorate enough to go out and vote.

Bill Clinton had it, Obama had it, Trump had it....

McCain did not, Romney did not, Al Gore did not, Hillary did not...

She did have enough to get 3 million more votes than candidate Trump... BUT it was not enough that would win the presidency in the electoral college process.

If the young and black voters are not excited enough to go out and vote and added to the general and middle of the road Democratic voters, then it will be a likely loss.

And if the middle of the road Democratic voters are not excited about one of these youngster candidates or Bernie Sanders who is pretending be one, promising the world with no solid plans on how to achieve it, they may not go out and vote.

It's a real pickle! imo

Personally, I think Elizabeth Warren's pie in the sky plans are the kind of plans that can bring excitement from the young and middle class, much like Bernie....

But what is different about Warren, is she actually has a plan on how to achieve each and every one of those plans financially... she has no intention of putting us in debt more than up to our eyeballs and over the head...

Basically, she's not a bunch of hot air, with promises and nothing to back them up. She's the real deal candidate when it comes to making things better for the middle class and not just for the wealthiest or just for the poorest.

She only has one issue the right wing can exploit, Pocahontas...

While Biden has lots and lots of things that will turn voters off that the right wing and Russian bots and trolls, guaranteed, will exploit, to divide us.... Anita Hill hearings, his touchy feely-ness, the crime bill of 3 strikes you are out, etc.

I just do not think Biden can overcome some of his baggage, at this time in our History where fake news is more prevalent than real news on the internet and social media.

I know the candidates will support whomever the winner is and try to push their followers to vote for the candidate that wins the primary.... but, but, but.... there is no guarantee their followers will do such...

I expect that this will and could give the win to President Trump again...

Much like Bush 2 winning his reelection, even when the polling on him, indicated he should not have won.

Sigh....
As silly as it is..

Trump would Pocahontas Warren to death

I do not think that is something of any value that would affect the Democratic voter.

It may give him some laughs with his own voters at his rallies or via tweet, but his hot air with no substance on it, would do nothing to change democratic voters nor the free minded independents....

Remember since he started this Pocahontas thingy, he claimed his father was born in Germany, when he absolutely KNOWS he was not.... at least with Warren, she believed the verbal history of her genealogy that her mother had told her... enough so, that she was willing to do a DNA test, to prove it. and when it showed her Native American roots went back to Great Great Great grand parent etc., she backed down on it.
In spite of his intentional deception on the birthplace of his father, Trump will play his Pocahontas card

As ridiculous as it seems, the American voter will buy it

Worked with Hillary

All Trump has to do is put some Girl Scouts in the front row of the debate with Biden. Not that there will be a debate a with Biden

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
People voted for Trump even thou they didn't like him because they believed it would take an immoral son of bitch to make real changes in Washington. If they feel the same today, he may well get re-elected.

A Cabinet made up of Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro and Booker? Just the thought of that should have every American with even a dollop of common sense pulling the lever for Trump! Put those far left idiots in control of things and we'll be FUBARED in ways we may never recover from!

It'd be hard to beat Trump dismal record of corrupt cabinet.........Want to chat about Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Page, Papadapolous, Price, Shulkin, Gorka, Bannon, et al.????

Two Years In, Turnover In Trump's Cabinet Is Still Historically High ...

Want to talk about competence? You put in a Cabinet of the liberal clowns that you've listed and you're going to see disfunction in our government like we've never EVER seen before! What you're giving us is a group of ideologues who's only solution to any problem is to give one group of people freebies and have another group of people pay for it. Go ahead, Nat! Have Biden run on the promise of giving us THOSE people as his Cabinet! He'll lose in epic fashion!

A Cabinet made up of Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro and Booker? Just the thought of that should have every American with even a dollop of common sense pulling the lever for Trump! Put those far left idiots in control of things and we'll be FUBARED in ways we may never recover from!

It'd be hard to beat Trump dismal record of corrupt cabinet.........Want to chat about Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Page, Papadapolous, Price, Shulkin, Gorka, Bannon, et al.????

Want to talk about competence? You put in a Cabinet of the liberal clowns that you've listed and you're going to see disfunction in our government like we've never EVER seen before! What you're giving us is a group of ideologues who's only solution to any problem is to give one group of people freebies and have another group of people pay for it. Go ahead, Nat! Have Biden run on the promise of giving us THOSE people as his Cabinet! He'll lose in epic fashion!
Trump has the most disfunctional cabinet in history

Trump has the most disfunctional cabinet in history

And yet he's doing things with the economy that Barack Obama could only DREAM about?

No one knows who will end up running against Trump, just like no one knows who will be our next president. wishful thinking wont make it happen.

Quite obviously they haven't been bad at their jobs...they've simply been under nonstop siege by the left and the main stream media! Being in the Trump White House isn't for the faint of heart. You're going to be attacked at every possible opportunity.

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
While he may have a decent chance of being the democratic nominee, that is unless the democrats what to take a shortcut to destruction, his chances of defeating Trump in the election are nil. Sad for this country that that's all they have but there's slim pickings from the bottom of the barrel.

BidenPedo.jpeg

I'd be fine if he were the next president, but there is nothing about him that I find exciting or new or progressive leaning, as a good deal of our electorate would like to see.

Yes he has experience, yes he is smart and has lots of know how behind him on government running, and foreign affairs, and domestic issues, BUT this is not what excites the electorate enough to go out and vote.

She did have enough to get 3 million more votes than candidate Trump... BUT it was not enough that would win the presidency in the electoral college process.

If the young and black voters are not excited enough to go out and vote and added to the general and middle of the road Democratic voters, then it will be a likely loss.

And if the middle of the road Democratic voters are not excited about one of these youngster candidates or Bernie Sanders who is pretending be one, promising the world with no solid plans on how to achieve it, they may not go out and vote.

It's a real pickle! imo

Personally, I think Elizabeth Warren's pie in the sky plans are the kind of plans that can bring excitement from the young and middle class, much like Bernie....

But what is different about Warren, is she actually has a plan on how to achieve each and every one of those plans financially... she has no intention of putting us in debt more than up to our eyeballs and over the head...

Basically, she's not a bunch of hot air, with promises and nothing to back them up. She's the real deal candidate when it comes to making things better for the middle class and not just for the wealthiest or just for the poorest.

While Biden has lots and lots of things that will turn voters off that the right wing and Russian bots and trolls, guaranteed, will exploit, to divide us.... Anita Hill hearings, his touchy feely-ness, the crime bill of 3 strikes you are out, etc.

I just do not think Biden can overcome some of his baggage, at this time in our History where fake news is more prevalent than real news on the internet and social media.

I know the candidates will support whomever the winner is and try to push their followers to vote for the candidate that wins the primary.... but, but, but.... there is no guarantee their followers will do such...

Much like Bush 2 winning his reelection, even when the polling on him, indicated he should not have won.

Sigh....
As silly as it is..

I do not think that is something of any value that would affect the Democratic voter.

It may give him some laughs with his own voters at his rallies or via tweet, but his hot air with no substance on it, would do nothing to change democratic voters nor the free minded independents....

Remember since he started this Pocahontas thingy, he claimed his father was born in Germany, when he absolutely KNOWS he was not.... at least with Warren, she believed the verbal history of her genealogy that her mother had told her... enough so, that she was willing to do a DNA test, to prove it. and when it showed her Native American roots went back to Great Great Great grand parent etc., she backed down on it.
In spite of his intentional deception on the birthplace of his father, Trump will play his Pocahontas card

Worked with Hillary
True, it did.... to a degree, she still got near 3 million more votes than him, even with all the Russian help with the stolen emails and something for him to rant about at his rallies....

But, he WILL do the same thing to Biden.... or whomever the candidate is.... you can bet on it! And with no less vigor, than his Pocahontas rant.

Quite obviously they haven't been bad at their jobs...they've simply been under nonstop siege by the left and the main stream media! Being in the Trump White House isn't for the faint of heart. You're going to be attacked at every possible opportunity.

The Media is more hostile to the Trump Administration than any Presidential Administration I've seen previously, and I thought they were bad with Bush. Obama got support and was constantly lauded by the Media. Trump gets a Media complicit with the Democrat Coup attempts.

The Media is more hostile to the Trump Administration than any Presidential Administration I've seen previously, and I thought they were bad with Bush. Obama got support and was constantly lauded by the Media. Trump gets a Media complicit with the Democrat Coup attempts.
Actually, Trump has gotten away with more lies and offensive behaviors than any President in history

The media is too soft on him

It's a real pickle! imo

Sigh....
As silly as it is..

Worked with Hillary
True, it did.... to a degree, she still got near 3 million more votes than him, even with all the Russian help with the stolen emails and something for him to rant about at his rallies....

But, he WILL do the same thing to Biden.... or whomever the candidate is.... you can bet on it! And with no less vigor, than his Pocahontas rant.
Have to see how much Russia helps him this time

Biden can't handle the white hot heat of a campaign. the press will be digging deep into his past!

Forum List

Back