Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

All I know is that no democrat on this board...except for wry will vote for Biden.
Biden and "the Burn" are old white hairs and nobody on this board, except for wry
would vote for them. I've heard it over and over their distaste for old white haired men.
true story

D5ZvibEWkAIEL9J.jpg

:puke: Too damn early to be seeing that chit...…..my eyes are forever burned in my skull.

That's just wrong on sooooo many levels

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
Sheer speculation, based upon your delusions that you know what millions of other people, whom you don't even know, are thinking...Carnac the Magnificent was a better mind reader than you, Chumlee.

Frank is right....Time to up your meds.

slow-start-ends-with-a-bang-optimized_549f64671e4cc.jpg

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)

A Cabinet made up of Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro and Booker? Just the thought of that should have every American with even a dollop of common sense pulling the lever for Trump! Put those far left idiots in control of things and we'll be FUBARED in ways we may never recover from!

Morons like you aren't "smart" enough to realize that the more you harp on Biden''s hugs, the MORE you remind voters of Trump's pussy grabbing history.

PLEASE DO KEEP THAT UP.................................LMAO

What is so bad about the country under Trump that would make most American want him replaced?

The economy?
Jobs?
Energy prices?
Regulatory environment?
Reduction of freedoms and liberties?
Threat of military invasion?
Stock markets?
Housing market?
Interest rates?
Inflation?

All I know is that no democrat on this board...except for wry will vote for Biden.
Biden and "the Burn" are old white hairs and nobody on this board, except for wry
would vote for them. I've heard it over and over their distaste for old white haired men.
true story
Dont speak for anyone in this board

First, he is not Hillary

A Cabinet made up of Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro and Booker? Just the thought of that should have every American with even a dollop of common sense pulling the lever for Trump! Put those far left idiots in control of things and we'll be FUBARED in ways we may never recover from!
May piss off Conservatives
But if Liberals win, they get to select who runs the show

It'd be hard to beat Trump dismal record of corrupt cabinet.........Want to chat about Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Page, Papadapolous, Price, Shulkin, Gorka, Bannon, et al.????

Two Years In, Turnover In Trump's Cabinet Is Still Historically High ...

true story
Dont speak for anyone in this board
So....now that the two front runners are old white haired men, you people are
throwing away your resolve and vote for them? Hypocrites!!!! All of you.

Forum List

Back