Why Biden's chances are excellent.....

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
Lol, good ole Biden had a year long affair with his dead brothers wife. Then when his son tested positive for cocaine. He left his wife penniless to be with his dead brothers wife. He makes Trump look small time. His brothers wife, talk about keeping it in the family. Wow!

Lol, good ole Biden had a year long affair with his dead brothers wife. Then when his son tested positive for cocaine. He left his wife penniless to be with his dead brothers wife. He makes Trump look small time. His brothers wife, talk about keeping it in the family. Wow!

Mr. Fuckhead......Care to provide LINKS to the above trash about Joe Biden.......and I mean JOE BIDEN.........You are SCUM.

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

YEAH, Frankie......Let's stop this blatant voter-FRAUD

North Carolina election fraud: board orders new NC-9 House election ...

North Carolina 9th District voter fraud scandal: new evidence emerges ...

North Carolina election fraud: Key players in vote scandal | Charlotte ...

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

Jake, I agree. That's why we need to implement an accurate voter database AND Photo ID

And yet he's doing things with the economy that Barack Obama could only DREAM about?

Even a Trump ass kissers like you could NOT argue with the real fact that Obama took the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.3%....while your orange nitwit took that rate down by an additional HALF a percent.....

Its stupid and irrational statements by Trump acolytes (like Oldstool, above) that prove just how UNINFORMED and easily fooled the Trump cult has become.

Do you ever wonder why most of the responce you ever get is people laughing at you? Let me clue you in, it's not because you're funny but because you're being ridiculed. That means funny in a pathetic way as an object of ridicule.

BTW I always ignore your reactions be cause you're a fool.

Find a grown up to read back what I said....Verified Voter database (An "Existential Threat" to the democrat Party) coupled with Voter ID

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

Jake, I agree. That's why we need to implement an accurate voter database AND Photo ID
We need a national ID system.

Agree?

Mr. Fuckhead......Care to provide LINKS to the above trash about Joe Biden.......and I mean JOE BIDEN.........You are SCUM.
Would it matter?

We need a national ID system.

Agree?
Even if it means the end of the democrat Party

From the onset, let me state that I never liked Hillary's attitude of entitlement to occupy the oval office AND my dislike has grown because her attitude and campaign incompetence helped to place an incompetent demagogue and megalomaniac in power.

That stated, Biden stands an excellent chance to be our next president for the following reasons;

First, he is not Hillary

Second, his record in those few states that managed to get the electoral college to go for the current moron-in-chief, is a powerful one.....The meager 77,000 votes that Trump managed to get in such states as PA, MI and WI will no longer be in play for Trump.

Third, many voters who thought that Trump was an idiot BUT also disliked Hillary and chose to stay home in 2016, have had a rude awakening to what their apathy has wrought.....and they WILL vote next year.

Fourth, the 2018 mid-term election certainly showed us that as blacks and Hispanics voters witnesses the catastrophe of the Trump administration, they WILL be showing up at the polls....as they did last November.

Fifth, Biden is seen as the real adult and as the former trusted right-hand individual to the very popular presidency of Obama.......

BUT, the most important reason for someone like Biden to be nominated, is Trump himself....his record, his excesses, his incompetence and his record of hiring the most corrupt cabinet members and staff since the Grant administration.

The rest of the diverse and stellar cadre of democrat contenders will, most likely, be excellent prospects in Biden's future cabinet (especially folks like Sanders, Warren, Harris, Castro, Booker, et al.)
57935926_2389856267712846_5581783873483702272_n.jpg

First, he is not Hillary

Biden has an excellent chance at winning the Democratic nomination. First he is the closest to being in the middle and with all the left wing nuts running, they will fight it out between themselves, while Biden gets the moderate vote.

The longer and the more the fringe nuts of the Democratic Party stay in the better the chance Biden wins the nomination. Against Trump, he could conceivably win depending on his running mate, which for both Biden and Trump should be a big deal considering their ages.

Biden will fall all over himself trying to out Commie the others. He's already defensive, and is claiming he is the "Most Progressive" candidate running for President. He will promise everything and use the lie of "tax the rich" like the rest of them.

If he does, that would be a huge mistake on his part. The left side is full, the moderate side is pretty empty and with 20 leftist, they will all battle, anyone that could be a moderate will have an easier path.

First, he is not Hillary

When you look at his record, it becomes obvious the serial sniffer doesn’t have a chance against Trump.

In fact.... democrats don’t have anyone who could beat Trump.

You liberals STILL believe you can win elections by constantly insulting the American public and calling them names??? Jesus wept.

Forum List

Back