why BLM/blacks/etc are so ridiculous

I wonder how many black on black murders will happen Monday as they twist one up an crack a 40, and enjoy MLK day.
You know they gonna to pop a cap in someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many black on black murders will happen Monday as they twist one up an crack a 40, and enjoy MLK day.
You know they gonna to pop a cap in someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the reminder

Baltimore teens charged for allegedly attacking elderly man, driving over him with his own car
attacking a white, elderly man

and they complain/riot/burn/destroy when a criminal is shot in self defense????
again --not all over MSM and not labeled a hate crime

Be honest. This is not all black people. when there are riots going on, most black people are home with their families. People join BLM for many reasons, and many of them are good intentions and think they should be doing something.Most of them probably just want to march and I think unfortunatly as with any high profile group, extremists will try to push things in their direction. The news media has created a distorted view for all sides to look at through the last several years. It's no wonder tensions are high and we are more devided than 8 years ago

Baltimore teens charged for allegedly attacking elderly man, driving over him with his own car

Be honest. This is not all black people. when there are riots going on, most black people are home with their families. People join BLM for many reasons, and many of them are good intentions and think they should be doing something.Most of them probably just want to march and I think unfortunatly as with any high profile group, extremists will try to push things in their direction. The news media has created a distorted view for all sides to look at through the last several years. It's no wonder tensions are high and we are more devided than 8 years ago
BLM was formed as a militant group. What is their white concomitant?

agree--
but there is a significant number of blacks who:
just plain hate whites
sleep/dream/eat/shit/etc racism to the point it warps their thinking

a lot of those at home with their families are feeling the same hate, though--they want to go riot
there weren't 1 or 2 or 10 rioting--but hundreds rioting--in many cities
also:
black sports players
black celebrities
most of the black voters voted for Obama in his election

it was huge in the Rodney King riots
it is more widespread than you say

but they are protesting FOR criminals shot in self defense
they make race out of it when race has NOTHING to do with it

main point is BLM/blacks protesting for criminals justifiably shot is ridiculous
I feel safer when any criminal [ white/black/red/ purple/etc ] is dead

Young (usually) black thugs most often pick shit when they are hanging out in a pack. Groups like this, jumping innocent people, happens a LOT more often than most people know. (Not including running someone over with their own car — just beating the shit out of innocent people for no reason except to satisfy some animal urges, apparently).

Yeah, I lived for decades in heavily black neighborhoods. This kind of savage behavior is not unusual. Yet they sometimes try to act as if they can't understand why huge numbers of people don't want to live anywhere near them. Right...

And the shitheads rioting for BLM are more than just a few, innocent little troublemakers. Open your eyes, these thugs are ruining inner cities across the country. It's WAY more than a few. For many of these animals it's a fucking way of life.

Forum List

Back