Why call Trump racist so late?

Well he paints mexicans as criminals and rapists so we must build a wall to keep them out; muslims as terrorists and should be banned; he wants to end citizenship by birth just to keep mexicans and muslims out even when they are in.
Another big fat lie. If Dims quoted their opponents accurately, they wouldn't have anything to argue about.

It isn't but I am surprised you can afford internet after the Brexit.

What does Brexit have to do with my internet bill?

I didn't say it did. If you quoted your opponents accurately, there would be nothing to argue about.
You are a dirigible sized moron.

Well he paints mexicans as criminals and rapists so we must build a wall to keep them out; muslims as terrorists and should be banned; he wants to end citizenship by birth just to keep mexicans and muslims out even when they are in.
Another big fat lie. If Dims quoted their opponents accurately, they wouldn't have anything to argue about.

I didn't say it did. If you quoted your opponents accurately, there would be nothing to argue about.

Nowt new there....but there is a difference between your ability to pay your internet bills and the bills themselves.

When he became a Birther and started his birther bull crud, is when it was probably first noticed by the public, which is years ago...not just when he decided to run for President.

I'm curios about why Trump is all of a sudden a racist after 30 years of positive media attention as the good guy? Once he announced his bid for office and made politically incorrect comments as if this was something newly discovered. Trump was always egotistical, bragging about himself and critically outspoken about other cultures, as well as very popular among liberal fans with his books and reality show. Now that the media has desensitized the liberals into believing Trump has all of a sudden joined the dark side in the GOP and somehow come out of the racist closet is just fallacy. The liberals jumped on the CNN-Clinton News Network train because they programmed voters to hate Trump by using race as a tool to divide America. Trump was never the enemy until the media made him one because they know they can control the minds of knee jerk libs.

Why don't you read up on your beloved hero and learn his own company has been sued by the government for discrimination and lost... So yeah he's shown he has issue with non-whites but ignore the facts and pretend he is the perfect candidate that ever lived!

Hey in 2020 if Jerry Springer run on the GOP ticket will you be voting for him?
Springer is a democrat

The former Cincinnati mayor now makes his money as the ringmaster of a pugilistic talk show circus, but he says it's the exchange of political ideas that excites him most.

Springer — who was once named "Democrat of the Year" in Ohio — remains politically active in the swing state where he previously aspired to be governor
Jerry Springer hits the road for Democratic Ohio candidate | Fox News

When he became a Birther and started his birther bull crud, is when it was probably first noticed by the public, which is years ago...not just when he decided to run for President.

It wasn't so much that but that when Obama finally released his birth certificate, the ensuing argument that it wasn't the right or real BC, and it was a birth certificate and not a certificate of birth and whatever else came down the pipe after that. Anyway, not voting for either of them. That way by not voting for either one, I am casting a ballot both for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton depending on who you ask.

I'm curios about why Trump is all of a sudden a racist after 30 years of positive media attention as the good guy? Once he announced his bid for office and made politically incorrect comments as if this was something newly discovered. Trump was always egotistical, bragging about himself and critically outspoken about other cultures, as well as very popular among liberal fans with his books and reality show. Now that the media has desensitized the liberals into believing Trump has all of a sudden joined the dark side in the GOP and somehow come out of the racist closet is just fallacy. The liberals jumped on the CNN-Clinton News Network train because they programmed voters to hate Trump by using race as a tool to divide America. Trump was never the enemy until the media made him one because they know they can control the minds of knee jerk libs.

Why don't you read up on your beloved hero and learn his own company has been sued by the government for discrimination and lost... So yeah he's shown he has issue with non-whites but ignore the facts and pretend he is the perfect candidate that ever lived!

Hey in 2020 if Jerry Springer run on the GOP ticket will you be voting for him?
Springer is a democrat

The former Cincinnati mayor now makes his money as the ringmaster of a pugilistic talk show circus, but he says it's the exchange of political ideas that excites him most.

Springer — who was once named "Democrat of the Year" in Ohio — remains politically active in the swing state where he previously aspired to be governor
Jerry Springer hits the road for Democratic Ohio candidate | Fox News

hahaha, I love it when these guys make themselves look like idiots....it's so often and what keeps me on this board.

How did your gofundme against Paul Ryan work out?

If you recall...and I highly doubt that you do, you know, that selective memory thingy. It was Hillary Clinton who initially raised the issue of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama not being a citizen of the United States.

If you recall...and I highly doubt that you do, you know, that selective memory thingy. It was Hillary Clinton who initially raised the issue of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama not being a citizen of the United States.
Actually, it was not Hillary Clinton or her campaign.

And it wasn't even a PAC that supported Hillary Clinton in 2008 that was the first to mention it, the conspiracy was actually first mentioned against Barack Obama when he was running for Illinois State Senator and the PAC picked it up from there.

Also, it matters not who suggested it, what matters is those that suggested it, when they found out it was not true, they stopped passing the conspiracy around.

Those from the right wing, grabbed it like it was a never ending buffet of Filet Mignon and spread the conspiracy lie over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...no matter how many times they were shown it simply was not true....no matter how many times they made claims that simply were not true, no matter how many times they claimed to be going to court, no matter the lack of evidence that they had...no airline records, no passport, no customs reentry records etc of Obama's parents flying or leaving the country and going to Kenya and returning, late in her pregnancy....the announcement of his birth in 2 Honolulu newspapers by the Hawaii Dept of Health for births in 1961...and a thousand other things that simply makes it impossible for the conspiracy to be true....

Forum List

Back