Why can't Public Assistance increase?

EVERYONE pays 20-30% in all taxes and fees, and the 1% ends up with 99% of new wealth, dupes.

Don't you even know how to read your own chart? WTF does it say "everyone" pays between 20 and 30 percent? On average between all taxpaying Americans? Yes, but that's not everyone. Everyone means each and every person. An average is not each and every person. An average is some paying much more and some paying much less.

Franco lost what little credibility he had with me. He kept saying everyone paid between 20 - 30% in taxes. He even claimed he had a source proving it. I asked several times for him to provide it and when he finally did, one of the categories only added up to just over 17% with federal and state/local combined. I addressed that his source didn't show what he claimed. Rather than being a honorable person and admitting error, he said when you add in fees, it's ALMOST 20 for that group then made some comment about how he thought I showed blind allegiance to the rich. Not very honorable on his part.

He claims to have been a teacher. No wonder some of the students coming out of the public schools today can't do basic skills. With people like him, I'm not surprised.

Franko says a lot of things (like being a teacher) that are more than likely another lie. How smart do you have to be to be a teacher when you constantly blame a President that left office almost three decades ago for the problems we are experiencing today?

I've paid taxes my entire working life. My taxes are more complicated now because I have to file a long form and it takes my tax preparer almost an hour to complete, and I do all the addition, separation, and gathering of numbers for her. So I know quite well what taxes are. But WTF are fees? Is that something other states have that we don't? Fees for what???

By Franco including state/local taxes in his claim, he's comparing apples and oranges since no two states does thing exactly alike.

EVERYONE pays 20-30% in all taxes and fees, and the 1% ends up with 99% of new wealth, dupes.

Don't you even know how to read your own chart? WTF does it say "everyone" pays between 20 and 30 percent? On average between all taxpaying Americans? Yes, but that's not everyone. Everyone means each and every person. An average is not each and every person. An average is some paying much more and some paying much less.

What I got Franco on was that he claimed EVERYONE saying he had a source to prove it. After asking numerous times for him to post it, he did. It took about 2 seconds to find where one group, when the federal and state/local were added together, it was just over 17%. I addressed it and rather than saying he was in error, he said something about fees then said almost to 20 - 30%.

What's funny is that the source he kept saying proved his point is the one that discredited his claim .

What I got Franco on was that he claimed EVERYONE saying he had a source to prove it. After asking numerous times for him to post it, he did. It took about 2 seconds to find where one group, when the federal and state/local were added together, it was just over 17%. I addressed it and rather than saying he was in error, he said something about fees then said almost to 20 - 30%.

What's funny is that the source he kept saying proved his point is the one that discredited his claim .

Just about anybody can find some whacko site to backup what they say, but that doesn't mean the site is legit.

After people call out Franko for his bogus statistics, he panics and begins to scour the internet to find some site.......any site that may give his false claim credibility.

When he finds one, he doesn't bother reading or trying to figure it out. In desperation, he frantically posts it and hopes nobody else will figure it out for him.

He also forgets that there are people like myself that were around during the Reagan years. Reagan did increase SS, but that's because his calculations revealed the problems we are going to have in the near future with SS, but Reagan did not "double" payroll taxes for every working American. The SS increase was back in 1983.

But no President could ever double payroll taxes for every American and get away with it, and that includes Ronald Reagan. While I may have been just a young working man during the Reagan years and not caring about politics, I think I would have passed out if my payroll taxes doubled and questioned my employer about it.

But perhaps that's the problem. Franko is not some retired school teacher, but a welfare recipient who wasn't old enough to be an adult during the Reagan years.

Just about anybody can find some whacko site to backup what they say, but that doesn't mean the site is legit.

After people call out Franko for his bogus statistics, he panics and begins to scour the internet to find some site.......any site that may give his false claim credibility.

When he finds one, he doesn't bother reading or trying to figure it out. In desperation, he frantically posts it and hopes nobody else will figure it out for him.

He also forgets that there are people like myself that were around during the Reagan years. Reagan did increase SS, but that's because his calculations revealed the problems we are going to have in the near future with SS, but Reagan did not "double" payroll taxes for every working American. That was back in 1983.

But no President could ever double payroll taxes for every American and get away with it, and that includes Ronald Reagan. While I may have been just a young working man during the Reagan years and not caring about politics, I think I would have passed out if my payroll taxes doubled and questioned my employer about it.

But perhaps that's the problem. Franko is not some retired school teacher, but a welfare recipient who wasn't old enough to be an adult during the Reagan years.
Franco's website didn't do that despite his claim that it did.

How do you expect liberals to link to stuff they make up? Sheesh! What an unreasonable request. At least ask them to do something that is possible...

I know. But the picture in my head gives me great satisfaction; Franko shaking and sweating over his keyboard looking for anything related to what he claimed, and not being able to find it; pounding his fist on his computer desk when he pulls up an article only to find it proves the exact opposite of his claim, and then having to start all over. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here you go scheiskobf...
The one tax graph you really need to know

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

The top groups still pay an overall higher percentage of their income than lower groups. It's a fact. Lower income don't pay their fair share.
No the 1% don't pay more than the middle class. As usual the dupes are all over the poor...who if they manage to own a car pay 20% in all taxes and fees...Most dupes think half the country pay no taxes.

So we already have close to a flat tax system, and 99% of new wealth stays with the 1%. Your sympathy for the bloated 1% is touching, while the middle class is wrecked.

How do you expect liberals to link to stuff they make up? Sheesh! What an unreasonable request. At least ask them to do something that is possible...

I know. But the picture in my head gives me great satisfaction; Franko shaking and sweating over his keyboard looking for anything related to what he claimed, and not being able to find it; pounding his fist on his computer desk when he pulls up an article only to find it proves the exact opposite of his claim, and then having to start all over. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
We don't have a bs propaganda machine, dupe. The truth is overwhelmed by your greedy idiot rich's propaganda. Congrats.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--June 9, 2016
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Payroll tax is paying your social security, disability and income taxes. That was never doubled by anyone. If you want to get rid of them, it's fine with me... let's have the fair tax and pay those through that! In fact, that is one of the key selling points of the fair tax. No more payroll taxes!

This whining about all the other tax poor folks pay is stupid... everyone pays those. State and local taxes are up to your state. If you don't like those, take it up with your state government or move. I can't be responsible for that.

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We don't have a bs propaganda machine, dupe. The truth is overwhelmed by your greedy idiot rich's propaganda. Congrats.

In other words I am correct. Of course you are so dense you don't even realize you backed up my assertion.
Can you people quote completely by any chance?
Franco lost what little credibility he had with me. He kept saying everyone paid between 20 - 30% in taxes. He even claimed he had a source proving it. I asked several times for him to provide it and when he finally did, one of the categories only added up to just over 17% with federal and state/local combined. I addressed that his source didn't show what he claimed. Rather than being a honorable person and admitting error, he said when you add in fees, it's ALMOST 20 for that group then made some comment about how he thought I showed blind allegiance to the rich. Not very honorable on his part.

He claims to have been a teacher. No wonder some of the students coming out of the public schools today can't do basic skills. With people like him, I'm not surprised.

Franko says a lot of things (like being a teacher) that are more than likely another lie. How smart do you have to be to be a teacher when you constantly blame a President that left office almost three decades ago for the problems we are experiencing today?

I've paid taxes my entire working life. My taxes are more complicated now because I have to file a long form and it takes my tax preparer almost an hour to complete, and I do all the addition, separation, and gathering of numbers for her. So I know quite well what taxes are. But WTF are fees? Is that something other states have that we don't? Fees for what???

By Franco including state/local taxes in his claim, he's comparing apples and oranges since no two states does thing exactly alike.
Of course it's an average. Include fees, which are huge for the poor, and you can get to 20% in many cases.

In other words I am correct. Of course you are so dense you don't even realize you backed up my assertion.

Of course it's an average. Include fees, which are huge for the poor, and you can get to 20% in many cases.

According to YOU, the source you provided indicated EVERYONE paid between 20-30%. Your original claim didn't include fees and fees aren't a part of it. Fees come about due to a choice one makes to do something. Fees, by definition, are a charge paid for a privilege. Don't count.

What it boils down to is you made a claim about a source you had and when you finally provided the source, the source itself refuted the claim you made. Instead of being honorable and admitting you were wrong, you tried to bring other things not part of your claim into it.

Sorry, you lose.

Add fees and I submit the poorest also often pay 20%. I looked for that graph for an hour, and have now bookmarked it. Your bs propaganda about how much the rich pay is everywhere, but the truth is hard to find, dupe. My point that we basically have a flat tax system is proven, and your GOP bs discredited as always...I always added fees to the equation...just shows how little the poor earn these days. Your argument shows how brainwashed you are about the malevolence of the poor, I suspect with a racist component. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Everyone pay 20-30% in all taxes and fees, and 99% the new wealth stays with the 1%. Your lying, thieving GOP heroes doing a great job...

According to YOU, the source you provided indicated EVERYONE paid between 20-30%. Your original claim didn't include fees and fees aren't a part of it. Fees come about due to a choice one makes to do something. Fees, by definition, are a charge paid for a privilege. Don't count.

What it boils down to is you made a claim about a source you had and when you finally provided the source, the source itself refuted the claim you made. Instead of being honorable and admitting you were wrong, you tried to bring other things not part of your claim into it.

Sorry, you lose.
Always said fees, dupe. Even with my hate of typing. Stupid small minded argument, the rich pay less than much of the middle class, and when 99% of new wealth goes to the 1% it's a corupt GOP system, dupe. D'OH!!

Add fees and I submit the poorest also often pay 20%. I looked for that graph for an hour, and have now bookmarked it. Your bs propaganda about how much the rich pay is everywhere, but the truth is hard to find, dupe. My point that we basically have a flat tax system is proven, and your GOP bs discredited as always...I always added fees to the equation...just shows how little the poor earn these days. Your argument shows how brainwashed you are about the malevolence of the poor, I suspect with a racist component. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Everyone pay 20-30% in all taxes and fees, and 99% the new wealth stays with the 1%. Your lying, thieving GOP heroes doing a great job...

Sorry, can't change your claim AFTER the source you used to back up the claim proved you wrong.

If you had looked at the graph to start with, you wouldn't have made such a stupid claim.

You never added fees to the claim.

The poor earn low wages because they offer low skills. Low wages are what happen when someone has only the skills one step above what a monkey could be trained to do or what a five year old learns to do at home.

If someone caused the situation they're in, they aren't a victim.

Sorry, you lose.
Always said fees, dupe. Even with my hate of typing. Stupid small minded argument, the rich pay less than much of the middle class, and when 99% of new wealth goes to the 1% it's a corupt GOP system, dupe. D'OH!!

No you didn't, liar. You said nothing of fee until I prove your claim wrong. Funny part is I used your own source to do it.

How about be honorable and admit you made a mistake. Either that are be considered a lying piece of shit. Your choice.

He also forgets that there are people like myself that were around during the Reagan years. Reagan did increase SS, but that's because his calculations revealed the problems we are going to have in the near future with SS, but Reagan did not "double" payroll taxes for every working American. The SS increase was back in 1983.

I'm 65. lol. He also killedthe self employed with new SS regulations. In effect it was a doubling of payroll taxes for the nonrich. Prove me wrong. I'm sick of educating you tiny minded, brainwashed twits.

Forum List

Back