Why can't Public Assistance increase?

Over the last 45 years EVERY tax loophole that has benefited the rich/wealthy was from a Republican administration or majority in Congress.

Hey genius - Republican's have proposed a slew of tax reforms and it is the Dumbocrats who have blocked them all. The best proposal by conservatives is the Flat Tax - a simple percentage across the board and the elimination of all tax deductions.

So why wouldn't Dumbocrats agree to that? Because they need an extremely complicated tax code as it allows them to hide additional taxes. And greedy Dumbocrats are all about additional taxes.

A flat tax would create a tax increase for the majority of individuals and ALL business.
I love how you immediately turn to outrageous lies when someone proves that the Dumbocrats have impeded great policy. A 10% flat tax would be a major decrease for businesses and individuals. So would a 20% tax. Hell, so would a 25% tax.

Just admit that you're making up lies with each post to defend the Dumbocrats because they throw welfare money at you.

Since businesses actually PAY "in dollars" 4% of revenue, how would a 10% flat tax help businesses?

Wage disparity is caused by keeping employee pay artificially low while employer profits increase.

Here's a hard question for you; How much do you pay the people (employees) that make you all of your money?

The least you can without decreasing or losing your workforce.

And what do you mean by "artificially low?" WTF is that anyway.

Wrong, try again.

Artificially low wages by means of subjecting human beings work 'worth' to commodities such as soy beans.

A flat tax would create a tax increase for the majority of individuals and ALL business.

That's why we need to repeal the 16th Amendment and do away with income taxes entirely --move to a consumer tax instead. We're a consumer-driven nation and it makes better sense than ever now. The wealthy are the biggest consumer spenders of all, so they would continue to pay the bulk of the taxes and we could implement pre-bates to the poor to offset basic costs of living. There have been several well-thought-out plans for this and it would completely end this silly and stupid class warfare argument forever.
The best thing about a consumer tax is that it would finally cause all of those criminals to pay their fair share. People who engage in organized crime, the drug trade, sex trafficking, etc. do not report income or pay taxes on it. However....they absolutely consume. They purchase soap, toothpaste, clothes, homes, automobiles, etc. A consumption tax would equally hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes that have been avoided by criminals since Abraham Lincoln implemented taxes.

Which of course is one of many reasons why Dumbocrats don't want it. The criminal population is almost exclusively made up of Dumbocrats. From Congress all the way down to the sex trafficker (who supplies the Dumbocrats in Congress with the underage sex slaves).

You are a moron.

Wage disparity is caused by keeping employee pay artificially low while employer profits increase.

Nope, it has been explained to you but you're a hard head. Wage disparity and wealth disparity is the result of any free market capitalist system. We are all free to participate in the free market system. There is no limitation on how much pay you can receive or wealth you can acquire in our system, therefore, we constantly have disparity. Some people's talents, skills and expertise is worth more than others but it's always a voluntary exchange in a free society. If you don't like your condition as "a worker" then be a BOSS!

Now... wages at the bottom are often kept low because they are baselined on the artificial government guideline known as the minimum wage. If you're looking for a person to blame for that, it's FDR. The MW effectively removes the individual's right to negotiate based on their value and gives the corporation the convenient excuse to baseline their pay according to current minimum wage.

Wage disparity and wealth disparity are the result of legal racketeering.

I believe that a business owner has a moral obligation to pay their employees (that make them all of their monies) high enough where the employee doesn't become a burden on society.

So if somebody is a burden on society, it's the employers fault and not the individual that is working for that employer?

That's like saying it's the banks fault for getting robbed because the bank had a lot of money and the robber had little.

If we make everybody's life better by forcing industry to overpay a worker, how do you expect the worker to ever want to better themselves?

My first full-time job was at a car wash. It was an idiots job. I took money from customers, put them on the line, and hit a button to send the car through the wash.

Imagine if back then, we did things the way liberals want to do it now! I may have spent my life at that car wash, or wasted a lot of my life working there until I finally decided to do something better with my time on this earth.

Minimum wage employees in our country make up about 3% of our workforce. You are not going to have wage disparity because of that 3%. And within a years time, most of those in that 3% end up making more than minimum wage. So your logic is flawed.

So you don't believe in returning to the community?

Ya know. I keep hearing from fake conservatives about how we spend too much on welfare. Welfare would cause taxes to raise. Poor people want to steal more of my money. Blah, blah, blah.

Some interesting statistics:

Finland spends 3.2% of its federal budget on public assistance.

Great Britain spends a little over 4.6%

Israel spends 2.4%

Norway spends a whopping 6.2%.

And the US? 0.7%. That's it.

So, why can't we just increase that to 2%? We can take that 2% away from our bloated military budget. It would still make us the Western nation that spends the least amount of money on their poor, but imagine the massive effect that would have on poverty in this country. And it wouldn't even cost the tax payers one. Red. Cent. more than they are paying, now. Because I'm not suggesting increasing the budget. I'm suggesting giving public assistance a slightly larger piece of the existing budget.

Why is that such an outrageous idea?

If things were going well, the need would be very low.

You FAIL. AGAIN.
Really? There was a time in our nation where poverty was zero? When was that?

I said low, not zero. Do try and keep up.
Which is still a need, that we are not meeting. Your point?
We could. Total spending on public assistance in the US is just over a trillion dollars. The total government spending, federal, state, and local is 6.5 trillion. This means we're sending about 15% of all government spending on public assistance. This is lower than most developed countries. It's not a question of could we but rather should we.

Here's a hard question for you; How much do you pay the people (employees) that make you all of your money?

Your argument has already been defeated several pages ago. You're simply repeating a failed argument. "Workers" are not who makes ALL your money. They are an essential component but hardly responsible for the myriad of things which contribute to profits. They don't buy the equipment, the infrastructure, materials... they don't pay the insurance bills, power bills, transportation costs, advertising costs, maintenance fees, regulatory and licensing fees, or have any responsibility for corporate liability whatsoever. ALL of those things factor into the bottom line, Mr. Big Shot CEO.... you should know that.

Workers ARE the key component to ANY business.

Yet you haven't shown how a trust managed by a corporation is cheating. The IRS rule is if you touch the trust monies you owe taxes. I never touch trust funds.

The corporation does pay federal tax, $180,000.00 on $4.5M, or 4%. Which is why the rich and wealthy ALWAYS funnel monies through corporations.

You're the one who said a corporation owned by a trust is cheating, dumb ass. Why would I want to show that? I don't think anything is wrong with it.

You're going in circles. The question was how you live. You said you write off all your costs of living as corporate expenses. Which again shows what a liar you are. You can't do that and no professional lawyers, accountants and trust managers are letting you. We covered this, liar

You're the one who said a corporation owned by a trust is cheating, dumb ass.

Where did I write that?

I see, you write your crap, you don't read it, huh?

I said nothing is wrong with trusts, I just said you're not a CEO, which obviously you're not. All you've shown so far is you're a tax fraud who has your company pay your living expenses as business expenses. You're lucky you're lying or you'd be going to jail

How am I a tax fraud? Show me the law I'm breaking.

I've NEVER written a corporation owned by a trust is cheating.

I've explained it what, 10 times? You said you don't pay taxes, you charge your living on your credit and debit cards which your companies pay for. You can't do that with your personal expenses, it's tax fraud.

You also said you don't pay taxes, which again is impossible since again you have to remove money from your trust to live and if you remove money from your trust, bam, you have to pay taxes on it.

You're a terrible liar and you don't even understand corporations or trusts. Trusts can delay taxes, they can't avoid them. The rubber hits the road when you have to live. And according to you, you make $4.5 million and live on zero other than expenses you write off in your company.

Tax fraud, pure and simple. Republicans didn't OK that, no one did. You're either a liar or you're writing this from a jail cell. No tax attorney, CPA or trustee is going to sign off on your committing tax fraud. They'll end up in the next cell.

Of course you're not in jail, you made the whole thing up. You're a terrible liar. MS-NBC filled you with vague ideas without context or completeness of what CEOs do and you ran to the nearest messageboard and made up that is what you do.

No, it's not. No one does. Stop listening to leftist mouthpieces, they are lying to you

Which law am I breaking?

Nope, it has been explained to you but you're a hard head. Wage disparity and wealth disparity is the result of any free market capitalist system. We are all free to participate in the free market system. There is no limitation on how much pay you can receive or wealth you can acquire in our system, therefore, we constantly have disparity. Some people's talents, skills and expertise is worth more than others but it's always a voluntary exchange in a free society. If you don't like your condition as "a worker" then be a BOSS!

Now... wages at the bottom are often kept low because they are baselined on the artificial government guideline known as the minimum wage. If you're looking for a person to blame for that, it's FDR. The MW effectively removes the individual's right to negotiate based on their value and gives the corporation the convenient excuse to baseline their pay according to current minimum wage.

You're a dumfuck. Once you take experience, talant, and work ethic away from somebody's paycheck, incentive gets flushed. Care for another cool class of KoolAid?

Still not a deportation. Different process.

An illegal is caught on US soil, sent back, and that's not deportation?

Even the Secretary of DHS says the numbers were inflated and those that are being counted as deportations by the Obama administration weren't counted that way under any other President.

Because people turned around at the border AREN'T being deported?

That's not what deported means. Even the DHS Secretary says that.

Deported is to expel a foreigner from a country.

You guys will do anything to cover for your BOY despite things being done for him in a manner that has never been done for another President. He truly is the Affirmative Action president. He can't do the way the white Presidents had to do it so they make it easier on him by counting it a different way.

I'm 65. lol. He also killedthe self employed with new SS regulations. In effect it was a doubling of payroll taxes for the nonrich. Prove me wrong. I'm sick of educating you tiny minded, brainwashed twits.
I don't need to prove you wrong, it's your job to back up your claims, moron! Where the fuck do you think we are, some libtard wet dream? No one has ever doubled payroll taxes... except for, maybe FDR!

Brainwashed? You're the idiot who keeps spewing propaganda you can't back up and challenging people to prove you wrong... you need to go look in the mirror bud!

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Franco made a claim about taxes stating he had a source that proved it. What was funny when it finally did was that his own source disproved his claim. He tried to add in things after that cover for his stupidity to the point of editing a previous post where he claimed he included what he now said was part of it.
Jeebus what a stupid lying a-hole lol...just like your lying, thieving hypocrite GOP heroes.
Dear middle class: Welcome to poverty

YOUR source didn't say what you claimed it said. When that was pointed to you, you added in the fee thing that you later when back and edited on the original post.
What post???? I've been talking about ALL taxes and fees for a year. Dupe and liar. Congrats.

The original post where you started ranting about how EVERYONE pays between 20 - 30% in taxes claiming you had a source. It's been edited.

You went back and edited it AFTER being called out for lying. I checked. The post where you made the claim has been edited. Can't worm your way out of that liar.
The hell I did, dingbat.

The post itself shows an edit.
WHAT POST!?! The point is the rich don't pay enough, but you obsess about the poor. Hilarious.

The point is you're wrong. Half pay zero incomes taxes and you think that's a fair share yet people who pay more than they should isn't enough to you. Dumb motherfucker.
Add them ALL up, or you're a dupe.

I used YOUR source and added them up. Not everyone was between 20 - 30% like you claimed.

So you don't believe in returning to the community?

Not by force.....no. If a business wants to contribute to a local charity, throw a party, create an event for the community, that's on them and of course, a nice thing to do. But forcing people to do nice things is not a nice thing in itself.

The top 1% pay about the same as the next sixty percent and the top 1% get 60-100 % of new wealth. Fair? Worst ever good for you? Dupe much?

Again you brainwashed fool, percentage of wealth has nothing to do with it. There is no pie in our country to divide. And if the top 1% had 99% of total wealth in this country, all that means is that other people are not producing enough.

You leftists have brains like play dough. It can be formed by any liberal politician. So let's try this again: your wages are not based on what other people have in this country. Your wages are based on how much your work is worth to an employer--nothing more. If your work is worth $15.00, then it's worth $15.00 an hour whether we have a million billionaires in this country or no billionaires. Your work is still only worth $15.00 an hour either way.

Last edited:

Well, not only is that an oxymoron, it's also about the third baseless argument you've presented for wage/wealth disparity. You just keep getting sillier with your claims and you've not supported any of them.

I stand by what I've said and I explained exactly why we have wage/wealth disparity in a free market capitalist system... it's because that's natural in ANY free market system. The only kind of system you can have where there is never disparity in wages or wealth is a closed and isolated despotic system like North Korea.

There, the ruling class elite control all the wealth and everyone's "wages" are essentially the same.

I used YOUR source and added them up. Not everyone was between 20 - 30% like you claimed.

You'll have to excuse Franko over here. He doesn't know the difference between "average" and "everybody." He was a school teacher you know. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Apparently, he doesn't know that 17.3% isn't between 20 and 30. Hope he didn't "teach" math.

It can be done. Help the struggling warriors in the trenches. Share the love. We'll all benefit from it.

Great.

You and I have widget companies. We are competitors. With your company, you share the love. With my company, I pay the workers what they are worth and get the best and the brightest to run the major operations in the company.

How long do you suppose it would take before I put your company out of business?

That's all fear my friend. Just like when the Minimum Wage is increased, all businesses are supposed to 'fold immediately.' But it never happens. Sadly, you've fallen for the greedy white Republican dude Bullshit.
Boy, I'm glad no one is saying that kind of stuff. That sounds exaggerated and totally fake.

Greedy white Republican dude says that kind of stuff all the time. When Minimum Wages are increased, the sky doesn't fall. They'll say it will, but then it doesn't. In fact, Minimum Wages have increased lately, and our Unemployment Rate is still one of the lowest in the world. Never trust greedy folks. They'll say anything to justify treating fellow Americans like shit.
Stupid dudes don't pay attention. You can raise the MW with seemingly minimal impact as long as you keep it low enough that it doesn't really matter immediately. What stupid dudes fail to realize, however, is that jobs ARE disappearing because they cost more than they are worth. Ever wonder why Dad didn't have to pump his own gas at the pump?

Forum List

Back