Why can't Public Assistance increase?

State and local taxes and fees go up to make up for lower fed aid. (Plays Jeopardy theme...). See how facts and intelligence works?

Great, then make them go up for everybody, not just targeted political foes. That's the problem with you libs.
State and local hurt the nonrich who've been getting killed for 35 years. It's more than time to go after the bloated rich and giant corps, and cut taxes on the nonrich. Which the New BS GOP will never do in reality.

State and local hurt the nonrich who've been getting killed for 35 years. It's more than time to go after the bloated rich and giant corps, and cut taxes on the nonrich. Which the New BS GOP will never do in reality.

I'm not rich you ding-dong. That's the point. The locals think I'm rolling in money, but I'm not. More liberal lies.

I'm not rich you ding-dong. That's the point. The locals think I'm rolling in money, but I'm not. More liberal lies.
I know, you're a poor GOP dupe. You deserve a tax and FEE cut, what the GOP has been screwing us with for years. While saving the greedy idiot rich. And I mean rich.

But you dupes just get fooled AGAIN lol. Trump! lol...

You're the only "dupe" here... and a dopey dupe at that. A dopey and aloof dupe.

Page after page, you sit here and spew your dopey nonsense and call people dupes. When anyone with a brain cell challenges your idiocy, you throw out some dopey graphs and propaganda that has been absolutely destroyed a million times... then go right back to calling people dupes. No one is listening to you except other dopey dupes like you.

Trump? Trump has zero to do with this conversation. I actually think a lot of Trump's protectionist trade policies are detrimental to free market capitalism and free market economy. He's far from "perfect" and certainly not a "non-corporatist" free marketer. That said, he is light years better than the corrupt Marxist he is running against.

You deserve a tax and FEE cut...

You keep talking about these "fees" because you were proven WRONG about the taxes.... Now, have you presented ANY evidence of ANY "FEES" the low and middle income people pay that high income earners don't??? :dunno:

Once again... you're caught spewing a bunch of claptrap you can't back up.

Wage disparity is caused by keeping employee pay artificially low while employer profits increase.

Nope, it has been explained to you but you're a hard head. Wage disparity and wealth disparity is the result of any free market capitalist system. We are all free to participate in the free market system. There is no limitation on how much pay you can receive or wealth you can acquire in our system, therefore, we constantly have disparity. Some people's talents, skills and expertise is worth more than others but it's always a voluntary exchange in a free society. If you don't like your condition as "a worker" then be a BOSS!

Now... wages at the bottom are often kept low because they are baselined on the artificial government guideline known as the minimum wage. If you're looking for a person to blame for that, it's FDR. The MW effectively removes the individual's right to negotiate based on their value and gives the corporation the convenient excuse to baseline their pay according to current minimum wage.

Wage disparity and wealth disparity are the result of legal racketeering.
You're a dumfuck. Once you take experience, talant, and work ethic away from somebody's paycheck, incentive gets flushed. Care for another cool class of KoolAid?

Racketeers figured out a way to make more money.....Screw your employees!

An illegal is caught on US soil, sent back, and that's not deportation?

Even the Secretary of DHS says the numbers were inflated and those that are being counted as deportations by the Obama administration weren't counted that way under any other President.

Because people turned around at the border AREN'T being deported?

That's not what deported means. Even the DHS Secretary says that.

Deported is to expel a foreigner from a country.

You guys will do anything to cover for your BOY despite things being done for him in a manner that has never been done for another President. He truly is the Affirmative Action president. He can't do the way the white Presidents had to do it so they make it easier on him by counting it a different way.

Racial slurs aside, how is paying employees a living wage a bad thing?

So you don't believe in returning to the community?

Not by force.....no. If a business wants to contribute to a local charity, throw a party, create an event for the community, that's on them and of course, a nice thing to do. But forcing people to do nice things is not a nice thing in itself.

You're really a dolt.

Returning to the community is NOT paying your employees so little that they become a financial burden on the community.

I know, you're a poor GOP dupe. You deserve a tax and FEE cut, what the GOP has been screwing us with for years. While saving the greedy idiot rich. And I mean rich.

Let me tell you what I need. I need government to stay the hell out of my life as much as possible. The less government in my life, the happier my life will be.

Unfortunately, we have you libs that think government should be so intrusive as to sit at your dining room table when you have dinner. Government should be there to wake you up in the morning. Government should be there to tell you what to watch on television and what to eat at breakfast. Government should be there to wipe your ass when you get off of the toilet. Government should be there when you die to take their share of what you worked for your entire life instead of your family.

You libs think we should live in a world where nobody has firearms except for government. Everybody should be equal regardless of their work or talents. Government should provide free healthcare and education. Everybody has the same amount of wealth.

We already have places like that, they are called prisons or dictatorship governments. What I don't understand is why you libs don't move to one of those places instead of trying to change this place into one of those. You want to live like that? Then move to Cuba. Everybody is equal in Cuba: equally poor. No citizens have guns, healthcare is free. There are no wealthy in Cuba except government people.

But you dupes just get fooled AGAIN lol. Trump! lol...

You're the only "dupe" here... and a dopey dupe at that. A dopey and aloof dupe.

Page after page, you sit here and spew your dopey nonsense and call people dupes. When anyone with a brain cell challenges your idiocy, you throw out some dopey graphs and propaganda that has been absolutely destroyed a million times... then go right back to calling people dupes. No one is listening to you except other dopey dupes like you.

Trump? Trump has zero to do with this conversation. I actually think a lot of Trump's protectionist trade policies are detrimental to free market capitalism and free market economy. He's far from "perfect" and certainly not a "non-corporatist" free marketer. That said, he is light years better than the corrupt Marxist he is running against.
Wrong. We HAVE to stop pandering to the rich or nothing will work. GOP propaganda and their dupes are THE story of the last 30 years. A disgrace.

Look at that fee Ray has to pay, $300. If he was in the fifth quintile, that alone would put him over the 20% going to the gov't.. Put a junker on the road, and ditto. Doesn't move a 1%er at all...speaking of the big orange idiot...

The "dumb graph" disproves all the GOP propaganda about taxes and the 47% ferchrissake. That's why most of our country has never had seen it. When did journalism die- our media suqs- gone corporate...

The one tax graph you really need to know

By Ezra Klein September 19, 2012

At the heart of the debate over "the 47 percent" is an awful abuse of tax data.

This entire conversation is the result of a (largely successful) effort to redefine the debate over taxes from "how much in taxes do you pay" to "how much in federal income taxes do you pay?" This is good framing if you want to cut taxes on the rich. It's bad framing if you want to have even a basic understanding of who pays how much in taxes.

There's a reason some would prefer that more limited conversation. For most Americans, payroll and state and local taxes make up the majority of their tax bill. The federal income tax, by contrast, is our most progressive tax -- it's the tax we've designed to place the heaviest burden on the rich while bypassing the poor. And we've done that, again, because the working class is already paying a fairly high tax bill through payroll and state and local taxes.

But most people don't know very much about the tax code. And the federal income tax is still our most famous tax. So when they hear that half of Americans aren't paying federal income taxes, they're outraged -- even if they're among the folks who have a net negative tax burden! After all, they know they're paying taxes, and there's no reason for normal human beings to assume that the taxes getting taken out of their paycheck every week and some of the taxes they pay at the end of the year aren't classified as "federal income taxes."

Confining the discussion to the federal income tax plays another role, too: It makes the tax code look much more progressive than it actually is.

Take someone who makes $4 million dollars a year and someone who makes $40,000 a year. The person making $4 million dollars, assuming he's not doing some Romney-esque planning, is paying a 35 percent tax on most of that money. The person making $40,000 is probably paying no income tax at all. So that makes the system look really unfair to the rich guy.

That's the basic analysis of the 47 percent line. And it's a basic analysis that serves a purpose: It makes further tax cuts for the rich sound more reasonable.

But what if we did the same thing for the payroll tax? Remember, the payroll tax only applies to first $110,100 or so, our rich friends is only paying payroll taxes on 2.7 percent of his income. The guy making $40,000? He's paying payroll taxes on every dollar of his income. Now who's not getting a fair shake?

Which is why, if you want to understand who's paying what in taxes, you don't want to just look at federal income taxes, or federal payroll taxes, or state sales taxes -- you want to look at total taxes. And, luckily, the tax analysis group Citizens for Tax Justice keeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

As you can see, the poorer you are, the more state and local taxes bite into your income. As you get richer, those taxes recede, and you're mainly getting hit be federal taxes. So that's another lesson: When you omit state and local taxes from your analysis, you're omitting the taxes that hit lower-income taxpayers hardest.

But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class.

Let me tell you what I need. I need government to stay the hell out of my life as much as possible. The less government in my life, the happier my life will be.

Unfortunately, we have you libs that think government should be so intrusive as to sit at your dining room table when you have dinner. Government should be there to wake you up in the morning. Government should be there to tell you what to watch on television and what to eat at breakfast. Government should be there to wipe your ass when you get off of the toilet. Government should be there when you die to take their share of what you worked for your entire life instead of your family.

You libs think we should live in a world where nobody has firearms except for government. Everybody should be equal regardless of their work or talents. Government should provide free healthcare and education. Everybody has the same amount of wealth.

We already have places like that, they are called prisons or dictatorship governments. What I don't understand is why you libs don't move to one of those places instead of trying to change this place into one of those. You want to live like that? Then move to Cuba. Everybody is equal in Cuba: equally poor. No citizens have guns, healthcare is free. There are no wealthy in Cuba except government people.
We don't believe any of that crap, dupe..But Dem gov't, the real one, can help. The GOP has nothing but a good con for the chumps and a giveaway to the greedy idiot rich who ARE the GOP.

Well, not only is that an oxymoron, it's also about the third baseless argument you've presented for wage/wealth disparity. You just keep getting sillier with your claims and you've not supported any of them.

I stand by what I've said and I explained exactly why we have wage/wealth disparity in a free market capitalist system... it's because that's natural in ANY free market system. The only kind of system you can have where there is never disparity in wages or wealth is a closed and isolated despotic system like North Korea.

There, the ruling class elite control all the wealth and everyone's "wages" are essentially the same.

'Wage disparity and wealth disparity are the result of legal racketeering.' How in the hell is that an oxymoron?

Wage disparity is caused by keeping employee pay artificially low while employer profits increase.

Here's a hard question for you; How much do you pay the people (employees) that make you all of your money?

The least you can without decreasing or losing your workforce.

And what do you mean by "artificially low?" WTF is that anyway.

Wrong, try again.

Artificially low wages by means of subjecting human beings work 'worth' to commodities such as soy beans.

Many of the jobs that earn the current minimum wage of $7.25 are being overpaid based on the skills necessary to do the job. That means the wages for those jobs are inflated not artificially low.

Which jobs?

I believe that a business owner has a moral obligation to pay their employees (that make them all of their monies) high enough where the employee doesn't become a burden on society.

So if somebody is a burden on society, it's the employers fault and not the individual that is working for that employer?

That's like saying it's the banks fault for getting robbed because the bank had a lot of money and the robber had little.

If we make everybody's life better by forcing industry to overpay a worker, how do you expect the worker to ever want to better themselves?

My first full-time job was at a car wash. It was an idiots job. I took money from customers, put them on the line, and hit a button to send the car through the wash.

Imagine if back then, we did things the way liberals want to do it now! I may have spent my life at that car wash, or wasted a lot of my life working there until I finally decided to do something better with my time on this earth.

Minimum wage employees in our country make up about 3% of our workforce. You are not going to have wage disparity because of that 3%. And within a years time, most of those in that 3% end up making more than minimum wage. So your logic is flawed.

So you consider the government taking it through a mandate as a business giving back to the community? Giving back involves a willful act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

I expect the government to come down hard on business that pay so little that their employees qualify for public assistance, especially when the business has received public funds.

The US has the 16th lowest effective corporate tax rates.

No... the US has the HIGHEST corporate tax rates of any industrialized nation. If we eliminated corporate taxation, with our consumer base, it would draw thousands of new global corporations to America along with millions of new jobs. We would experience an economic boon the likes of which we've never seen before. Each one of those millions of jobs would be a new taxpayer and our tax revenues would explode.

In actual dollars a company with revenue of $1M with reasonable deductions has a federal tax liability of $37k, or 4% of total revenue. YOU pay at least three times that. Any wonder that the IRS take for businesses, corporations, and most wealthy is only 12% of the total?

Revenue doesn't mean anything. Expenses have to come out of revenue. You act like revenue is profit and it's not. So any stats you have on tax liability versus revenues are equally pointless. What you are trying to do is convince stupid people to be jealous of their employer. You do this because you're a Marxist.

The "IRS take" should be nothing, they didn't work for anything or earn anything in the capitalist venture. They are meaningless parasites to the equation.

OK, so lets put it this way; A company making $1M, pays 37% of 1/10 of all of the money collected.

The US has the 16th lowest effective corporate tax rates.

No... the US has the HIGHEST corporate tax rates of any industrialized nation. If we eliminated corporate taxation, with our consumer base, it would draw thousands of new global corporations to America along with millions of new jobs. We would experience an economic boon the likes of which we've never seen before. Each one of those millions of jobs would be a new taxpayer and our tax revenues would explode.

In actual dollars a company with revenue of $1M with reasonable deductions has a federal tax liability of $37k, or 4% of total revenue. YOU pay at least three times that. Any wonder that the IRS take for businesses, corporations, and most wealthy is only 12% of the total?

Revenue doesn't mean anything. Expenses have to come out of revenue. You act like revenue is profit and it's not. So any stats you have on tax liability versus revenues are equally pointless. What you are trying to do is convince stupid people to be jealous of their employer. You do this because you're a Marxist.

The "IRS take" should be nothing, they didn't work for anything or earn anything in the capitalist venture. They are meaningless parasites to the equation.
Yup, who needs roads, sewers and power? Obviously not you morons. Real tough guys lol...

They need the services, they don't want to pay for them.

Well, not only is that an oxymoron, it's also about the third baseless argument you've presented for wage/wealth disparity. You just keep getting sillier with your claims and you've not supported any of them.

I stand by what I've said and I explained exactly why we have wage/wealth disparity in a free market capitalist system... it's because that's natural in ANY free market system. The only kind of system you can have where there is never disparity in wages or wealth is a closed and isolated despotic system like North Korea.

There, the ruling class elite control all the wealth and everyone's "wages" are essentially the same.

'Wage disparity and wealth disparity are the result of legal racketeering.' How in the hell is that an oxymoron?

Racketeering, often associated with organized crime, is the act of offering of a dishonest service (a "racket") to solve a problem that wouldn't otherwise exist without the enterprise offering the service.Racketeering as defined by the RICO act includes a list of 35 crimes.

Racketeering is, by definition, illegal. Something can't be both legal and illegal... thus "legal racketeering" is an oxymoron... moron.

Could any of the Democrats in the forum explain how destroying hundreds of thousands of good used cars, the only ones that poor people can afford BTW, helps the poor?

You fuckers are maniacal idiots.

I believe that a business owner has a moral obligation to pay their employees (that make them all of their monies) high enough where the employee doesn't become a burden on society.

So if somebody is a burden on society, it's the employers fault and not the individual that is working for that employer?

That's like saying it's the banks fault for getting robbed because the bank had a lot of money and the robber had little.

If we make everybody's life better by forcing industry to overpay a worker, how do you expect the worker to ever want to better themselves?

My first full-time job was at a car wash. It was an idiots job. I took money from customers, put them on the line, and hit a button to send the car through the wash.

Imagine if back then, we did things the way liberals want to do it now! I may have spent my life at that car wash, or wasted a lot of my life working there until I finally decided to do something better with my time on this earth.

Minimum wage employees in our country make up about 3% of our workforce. You are not going to have wage disparity because of that 3%. And within a years time, most of those in that 3% end up making more than minimum wage. So your logic is flawed.

So you consider the government taking it through a mandate as a business giving back to the community? Giving back involves a willful act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

I expect the government to come down hard on business that pay so little that their employees qualify for public assistance, especially when the business has received public funds.

In other words, you demand that a business pay a higher wage to an employer than the skills the workers provides are worth. Got it.

Forum List

Back