Why can't state's turn abortion clinics into parks?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The states power on eminent domain is pretty much unlimited so has anyone wondered why states don't try to simply confiscate the land that abortion clinics sit on and turn them into roads. A better idea is to sell them to some rich developer. That has already been approved by the supreme court so they can't reverse their own decision and a 4-4 court will probably never be able to.

Or, you know, you can just mind your own business and not worry about what other people do with their bodies.

Now there's a novel concept.

Or, you know, you can just mind your own business and not worry about what other people do with their bodies.

When those women who have children they can't afford that tell others to butt out of the choice they make with their bodies stop demanding support for their children from the ones they told to butt out, I will.

• Banned

The next time I see my neighbor getting the crap beat out of her by her husband I am just going to take your advice and mind my own business and let the slaughter continue.

• Banned

I really don't believe you mean what you say about not worrying what other people do with their bodies. More than likely you are some asshole who really has no problem with killing the unborn and has to come up with some persuasive argument to convince people that this is OK. If we were in Sparta your cowardly ass would have said we can't let the weakling children be born and grow up. It is better to throw them off of a cliff somewhere.

It is certainly novel to some of our "liberty" enthusiasts.

We should actually extend the abortion period to 24 months and call abortion a right.

What ever you think you should work toward pard.

try correct english. I know you want to esponalized the entire continent but I still prefer to use english senior

You mean like the self proclaimed "liberty" enthusiasts on the left

I really don't believe you mean what you say about not worrying what other people do with their bodies. More than likely you are some asshole who really has no problem with killing the unborn and has to come up with some persuasive argument to convince people that this is OK. If we were in Sparta your cowardly ass would have said we can't let the weakling children be born and grow up. It is better to throw them off of a cliff somewhere.

His is the same lame argument posed by those who call themselves pro choice yet really are pro abortion. It's easy to prove they are the same thing especially when the choice they support centers around a woman having an abortion. If they were truly pro choice, they'd apply it to all sorts of other things where they limit choice in the name of looking out for others.

His is the same lame argument posed by those who call themselves pro choice yet really are pro abortion. It's easy to prove they are the same thing especially when the choice they support centers around a woman having an abortion. If they were truly pro choice, they'd apply it to all sorts of other things where they limit choice in the name of looking out for others.

Do you know what really proves that they are not pro-choice? The fact that they fight against laws that require a doctor to inform the patient of all the consequences of an abortion. How can you make an informed CHOICE if the information needed for that isn't provided to you?

Do you know what really proves that they are not pro-choice? The fact that they fight against laws that require a doctor to inform the patient of all the consequences of an abortion. How can you make an informed CHOICE if the information needed for that isn't provided to you?

I claim they are not pro choice but pro abortion on the fact that the ones who claim to be pro choice oppose choice and freedom when it comes to things they oppose. They say a woman should be able to choose what she does with her body. Having a child is one of the choice options. However, when the woman makes a choice to have a child she can't afford, those that say it's her choice don't mind demanding those they told to butt out to fund a choice she made. Where's my choice to say no?

The states power on eminent domain is pretty much unlimited so has anyone wondered why states don't try to simply confiscate the land that abortion clinics sit on and turn them into roads. A better idea is to sell them to some rich developer. That has already been approved by the supreme court so they can't reverse their own decision and a 4-4 court will probably never be able to.

Aren't you pro death penalty ?

Careful what you wish for . All of a sudden all you precious gun stores will be taken by ED.

You folks sure get to some wildass assumptions based on nothing pretty quickly.

We should actually extend the abortion period to 24 months and call abortion a right.

What ever you think you should work toward pard.

try correct english. I know you want to esponalized the entire continent but I still prefer to use english senior

Try correct punctuation?

Why can't Republicans just shoot Democrats?

Forum List

Back