Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger the fetus, the more likely it is viable, the more it acquires right.

So... fat kids have more rights than skinny kids?

What about underweight children?

Or is the target 'viability'? What the hell does that mean? You know we can save preemies today who were not 'viable' decades ago, right? 'Viability', then, is a moving and meaningless target. What about a child born on time at full size with a congenital heart defect or breathing problems? Left alone, the child will die - it is not 'viable'.

Does that mean that, instead of providing emergency medical care, we should crush her skull?

What about old people on respirators? People having heart attacks? People on dialysis?
I'm not sure how much more I can say.

You haven't said anything at all.

So just to be clear, you are against all abortions, regardless of the circumstances. Life of the mother, rape, incest, no situation is not a murder that should be punished.

Or is the target 'viability'? What the hell does that mean? You know we can save preemies today who were not 'viable' decades ago, right? 'Viability', then, is a moving and meaningless target. What about a child born on time at full size with a congenital heart defect or breathing problems? Left alone, the child will die - it is not 'viable'.

Does that mean that, instead of providing emergency medical care, we should crush her skull?

What about old people on respirators? People having heart attacks? People on dialysis?

So just to be clear, you are against all abortions, regardless of the circumstances. Life of the mother, rape, incest, no situation is not a murder that should be punished.

if abortion is murder, what does the rape of the mother have to do with murder of the child?

My views are in this thread and others- in great depth.

Why won't you answer the question?

At what point did what fundamental aspect of your nature change that made killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing?

You said it had to do with size. At what length/weight does a person have a right to life that makes it not-okay to kill them for convenience?

93% of all abortions are out of convenience. Less than 1% involve rape. Stop exploiting the suffering of rape victims like the piece of shit you are and address the question.

if abortion is murder, what does the rape of the mother have to do with murder of the child?

It has to do with the fact that I find it unfair to impose what could be a huge burden on the rape victim (carrying through a pregnancy).

It has to do with the fact that I find it unfair to impose what could be a huge burden on the rape victim (carrying through a pregnancy).

so it's only murder if the woman isn't raped?

What about old people on respirators? People having heart attacks? People on dialysis? You haven't said anything at all.

My views are in this thread and others- in great depth.

Why won't you answer the question?

At what point did what fundamental aspect of your nature change that made killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing?

You said it had to do with size. At what length/weight does a person have a right to life that makes it not-okay to kill them for convenience?

93% of all abortions are out of convenience. Less than 1% involve rape. Stop exploiting the suffering of rape victims like the piece of shit you are and address the question.

Apparently being polite, which I would find an easy goal to achieve, eludes you.

I find it impressive though that you are willing to carry on a conversation with a 'piece of ****'.

I'm not going to try to quantify the exact boundary because it's a futile exercise. But I can tell you that if it's 8 cells you are talking about, that is a cost society should be able to live with. 40 weeks? Then I would need a very compelling reason, and the only one I can think of is life of the mother.

Better to impose the death penalty on the child?

So you believe the right to convenience outweighs the right to life?

It's always killing, but if you mean murder in the legal/criminal sense, I don't think it is.

Apparently being polite, which I would find an easy goal to achieve, eludes you.

Want me to be polite? Stop being a dishonest fuckwit and exploiter of rape victims and answer the fucking question. It's not a hard question.

At what point did what fundamental aspect of your nature change that made killing you go from being an okay thing to being a not-okay thing?
I'm not going to try to quantify the exact boundary because it's a futile exercise

So you can't tell me why killing one child is okay and killing another is not okay? You can't tell me why shooting you in the face is not okay but punching a hole in your head and vacuuming your brains out or ripping you limb from limb is
?

. But I can tell you that if it's 8 cells you are talking about, that is a cost society should be able to live with.
Why?
40 weeks?

Why not? What's the difference?

What changed?
Then I would need a very compelling reason, and the only one I can think of is life of the mother.
What about halfway through birth? Or when crowning starts? Zor when her water breaks? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that...?

What changes?

Stop making this a black and white debate.

When we send a bomb on top of the house that we know contains one terrorist/enemy and his family, we are apparently able to find the nuances.

It's the right to control one's body outweighing the growing right to life, up to a point.

It's always killing, but if you mean murder in the legal/criminal sense, I don't think it is.
The whether killing you in cold blood is murder or not depends on the relationship between your parents?

What if I kill someone whose parents are divorced? Or who's a bastard? Is that okay? Why or why not?

Should I be able to kill anyone whose family is 'abnormal'?

I sense eugenics territory ahead...

Stop evading.

What changed? At what age did killing you in cold blood become not-okay and why?
It's the right to control one's body outweighing the growing right to life, up to a point.
Nobody said she couldn't get a tattoo. We're not talking about her body. We're talking about killing another human being.

Now stop evading and answer the question.

Want me to be polite? Stop being a dishonest fuckwit and exploiter of rape victims and answer the fucking question. It's not a hard question.

At what point did what fundamental aspect of your nature change that made killing you go from being an okay thing to being a not-okay thing?
I'm not going to try to quantify the exact boundary because it's a futile exercise

So you can't tell me why killing one child is okay and killing another is not okay? You can't tell me why shooting you in the face is not okay but punching a hole in your head and vacuuming your brains out or ripping you limb from limb is
Why?
40 weeks?

Why not? What's the difference?

What changed?
Then I would need a very compelling reason, and the only one I can think of is life of the mother.
What about halfway through birth? Or when crowning starts? Zor when her water breaks? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that? Or an hour before that...?

What changes?

8 cells is not a baby. 16 cells is not a baby. 32 cells is not a baby. etc.

If embryos are destroyed in fertility clinics, are these abortions too?

• S: (n) baby (an unborn child; a human fetus) "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
WordNet Search - 3.1

S: (n) abortion (termination of pregnancy)
WordNet Search - 3.1

Why can't you people ever be honest?

At what age did you become a 'baby' by whatever definition makes you feel good about killing children?

Last edited:
No, WE all know what it MEANS. Whatever connotations your fevered brain, rotted by the hatred and stupidity that marks ALL bigots, have assigned to the word are not our problem.

Create - To bring into existence

Don't blame any of us just because YOU can't bear to hear essential historical American documents quoted.
Why is he bitching about the language in the DoI?

What does that have to do with the subject at hand? :confused:

As I pointed out, any pretext on which to say, "Oh, he's religious, so that invalidates anything he says and I don't have to actually debate" is more than welcome to pro-aborts. It's the political debate equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming as loudly as possible. :lalala:

Good point, I'm mean it's not like I haven't posted dozens of times in this very thread. Better to just assume I posted a couple times because I wanted to avoid debate.

Settle down, maybe hit a bong a few times, anything you need to do to be able to debate this issue like an adult.

It's clear it isn't just an isolated problem with Allie, the overwhelming majority of pro-lifers are completely incapable of debating the subject like rational adults, almost all of you sound like emotional children.

When we send a bomb on top of the house that we know contains one terrorist/enemy and his family, we are apparently able to find the nuances.

The right to control one's life stops when it comes to using it to kill others. Prisons are full of people who use their bodies to harm others. The only difference is that there is a whole group of people who attach no importance to children. Particularly the children of the poor and minorities, and who think society is better off without them.

But it's still murder.

But I'll repeat my stance in summary because often times it seems what I want as a pro-choicer is the same as what pro-lifers want.

I want it to be a states issue, so I want Roe vs Wade overturned as it infringes on many state's rights. Abortion isn't a big issue to me so if my state voted into act pro-life legislation it wouldn't be a big deal to me, my only concern would be the creation of an abortion black market where you're moving abortions from the doctors office to the back alley and having women self-perform them.

But I'll repeat my stance in summary because often times it seems what I want as a pro-choicer is the same as what pro-lifers want.

I want it to be a states issue, so I want Roe vs Wade overturned as it infringes on many state's rights. Abortion isn't a big issue to me so if my state voted into act pro-life legislation it wouldn't be a big deal to me, my only concern would be the creation of an abortion black market where you're moving abortions from the doctors office to the back alley and having women self-perform them.

They will not address that Doc because you are posting fact.
Murder statutes ARE A STATES' Legislative action.
No matter how long and sure you tell these loons that you are against Roe and want it to revert back to the states like it used to be they will still call you a supporter of killing babies.
Because that is all they have. Shock, babble and spittle. They know and care not to know anything about the law or how this great country passes legislation and what gives each state that individual authority.

They will not address that Doc because you are posting fact.
Murder statutes ARE A STATES' Legislative action.
No matter how long and sure you tell these loons that you are against Roe and want it to revert back to the states like it used to be they will still call you a supporter of killing babies.
Because that is all they have. Shock, babble and spittle. They know and care not to know anything about the law or how this great country passes legislation and what gives each state that individual authority.

I know, earlier in this very thread I told a pro-lifer I agreed with her on how government should handle it, and still the childish name-calling, petty insults and emotional tirades continued.

I can't even remember people I went to high school with stooping to the name-calling that I see routinely from the regular pro-life posters on here, i'd have to go back to middle school or elementary school.

• S: (n) baby (an unborn child; a human fetus) "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
WordNet Search - 3.1

S: (n) abortion (termination of pregnancy)
WordNet Search - 3.1

Why can't you people ever be honest?

At what age did you become a 'baby' by whatever definition makes you feel good about killing children?

When does someone stop becoming a 'baby'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back