🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why D Impeachment Suicide?

It's funny to see the Senate whine about a process they have no say in whatsoever. The same process used by Republicans to investigate every leaf that fell from tree Obama. A process already ruled legal by a federal judge.
All the while Trumpybear's Administration itself is obstructing due process by ignoring legally issued subpoenas.
they are part of the process. you should read up on who takes a president out of office. it isn't the house. So the dems can't do it. sorry to burst your bubble big guy

The Trumpublican Senators are under no obligation to tell the public the truth, they are not under oath.

Nothing illegal or improper is being done by the House in it's investigation of President "Corelone".
they are part of the process. you were wrong.

They say the dog resembles the owner, your blindboo resembled your blindness.

Republican Senators running for re-election in blue states and swing states will be placed in quite a predicament as they try to justify their defense of Trumps criminal acts

The vote is Lose / Lose for those Senators

It's funny to see the Senate whine about a process they have no say in whatsoever. The same process used by Republicans to investigate every leaf that fell from tree Obama. A process already ruled legal by a federal judge.
All the while Trumpybear's Administration itself is obstructing due process by ignoring legally issued subpoenas.
BB, are you saying because the Senate is not conducting the inquiry, they should ignore it and not prepare for the result? Is that what you would want your state's Senator to do?

No I think they should stop lying about the investigatory process and the closed door hearings. They should be preparing to deal with the facts that the House is going to report and have public hearings on in a few weeks.

There is zero probability that the Senate will convict with fifty senators already condemning the house's new rules as unconstitutional. The Ds stand a good chance of being busted for violating President Trump's Civil rights at the request of the senate. This is unusually stupid even for the Ds. What are these idiots up to?

It is unlikely Republicans will put the country over their own political interests

I see maybe five Republicans voting to impeach which would mean a majority in the House and Senate voted to remove him from office

That would further give Trump an invalid Presidency with most of the country and most of the Congress having voted against him

Not a good place to be in an election year
I think it'll cost the dems some House seats, but they will pick up some others. I don't think it really affects the senate that much. Corey Garner and McSally both should have might have some blowback, and imo the dems should pick up both. I thought Collins was dead, but maybe she'll remain a zombie. Dems lose Ala. Apparently, the dems have no candidates in GA.

JMO but impeachment itself just puts the gop in the position of having to vote not to remove even though it's obvious to all but the Trumpsepptes that Trump broke the law … but he got caught and it didn't really help him. It might cost him two-three points in the general. But it's more about Trump not having an adult like Kelly or Mattis who will say …"No." Trump may become more unhinged.

BB, are you saying because the Senate is not conducting the inquiry, they should ignore it and not prepare for the result? Is that what you would want your state's Senator to do?

No I think they should stop lying about the investigatory process and the closed door hearings. They should be preparing to deal with the facts that the House is going to report and have public hearings on in a few weeks.
On what basis can they defend him other than …. Hunter didn't get locked up?

transcript's out.

they are part of the process. you should read up on who takes a president out of office. it isn't the house. So the dems can't do it. sorry to burst your bubble big guy

The Trumpublican Senators are under no obligation to tell the public the truth, they are not under oath.

Nothing illegal or improper is being done by the House in it's investigation of President "Corelone".
they are part of the process. you were wrong.

They say the dog resembles the owner, your blindboo resembled your blindness.

They have no say in the process by which the House chooses to investigate the alleged impeachable offenses committed by the "Shakedown King".

Even in braille it's crystal clear.

transcript's out.
no, it's not. And that's more damage for Trumpy. LOL

Read the Constitution the courts are not over the executive branch

There is no executive privilege in the Constitution either.

Nixon was required to turn over the tapes 9-0

Congressional Subpoena Power and Executive Privilege: The Coming Showdown Between the Branches
Nixon should have gone to court. they had no authority to make him turn over anything.

United States v. Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case that resulted in a unanimous decision against President Richard Nixon, ordering him to deliver tape recordings and other subpoenaed materials to a federal district court.

There is zero probability that the Senate will convict with fifty senators already condemning the house's new rules as unconstitutional. The Ds stand a good chance of being busted for violating President Trump's Civil rights at the request of the senate. This is unusually stupid even for the Ds. What are these idiots up to?
It's funny how many times we Democrats are told the Senate will not convict. I hope these 50 "unconstitutional" Senators take their own advice when they are caught wrongdoing. When the Constitution benefits them - they like to holler it left and right. In this case it doesn't help them with anything. Now - it is unconstitutional. Did you guys meet in secrecy with Donnie Boy to come up with that assertion?

transcript's out.
no, it's not. And that's more damage for Trumpy. LOL
sure it is

It is unlikely Republicans will put the country over their own political interests

I see maybe five Republicans voting to impeach which would mean a majority in the House and Senate voted to remove him from office

That would further give Trump an invalid Presidency with most of the country and most of the Congress having voted against him

I think it'll cost the dems some House seats, but they will pick up some others. I don't think it really affects the senate that much. Corey Garner and McSally both should have might have some blowback, and imo the dems should pick up both. I thought Collins was dead, but maybe she'll remain a zombie. Dems lose Ala. Apparently, the dems have no candidates in GA.

JMO but impeachment itself just puts the gop in the position of having to vote not to remove even though it's obvious to all but the Trumpsepptes that Trump broke the law … but he got caught and it didn't really help him. It might cost him two-three points in the general. But it's more about Trump not having an adult like Kelly or Mattis who will say …"No." Trump may become more unhinged.
Collins lost votes with her partisan support of Kavanaugh. It will be worse if she supports Trumps illegal actions

McSally has the same problem and worse. She was never elected to the Senate

Collins lost votes with her partisan support of Kavanaugh. It will be worse if she supports Trumps illegal actions

I think you're right that Collins has exposure no matter which way she votes. I'm just not sure the dems are aggressive there.

McSally can be had if the dems find another centrist, and stop bashing them. They'd not have the House without them.

I think you're right that Collins has exposure no matter which way she votes. I'm just not sure the dems are aggressive there.

McSally can be had if the dems find another centrist, and stop bashing them. They'd not have the House without them.

McSally is running against Gabby Gifford’s husband and astronaut Kelly

Going to be tough

Forum List

Back