🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why D Impeachment Suicide?

There is zero probability that the Senate will convict with fifty senators already condemning the house's new rules as unconstitutional. The Ds stand a good chance of being busted for violating President Trump's Civil rights at the request of the senate. This is unusually stupid even for the Ds. What are these idiots up to?
Just their usual, LOOSING!
It's one thing they're really really good at.

There is zero probability that the Senate will convict with fifty senators already condemning the house's new rules as unconstitutional. The Ds stand a good chance of being busted for violating President Trump's Civil rights at the request of the senate. This is unusually stupid even for the Ds. What are these idiots up to?

Without it 2020 is gone for them.

It is unlikely Republicans will put the country over their own political interests

I see maybe five Republicans voting to impeach which would mean a majority in the House and Senate voted to remove him from office

That would further give Trump an invalid Presidency with most of the country and most of the Congress having voted against him

Not a good place to be in an election year
I think it'll cost the dems some House seats, but they will pick up some others. I don't think it really affects the senate that much. Corey Garner and McSally both should have might have some blowback, and imo the dems should pick up both. I thought Collins was dead, but maybe she'll remain a zombie. Dems lose Ala. Apparently, the dems have no candidates in GA.

JMO but impeachment itself just puts the gop in the position of having to vote not to remove even though it's obvious to all but the Trumpsepptes that Trump broke the law … but he got caught and it didn't really help him. It might cost him two-three points in the general. But it's more about Trump not having an adult like Kelly or Mattis who will say …"No." Trump may become more unhinged.
Collins lost votes with her partisan support of Kavanaugh. It will be worse if she supports Trumps illegal actions

McSally has the same problem and worse. She was never elected to the Senate
I think you're right that Collins has exposure no matter which way she votes. I'm just not sure the dems are aggressive there.

McSally can be had if the dems find another centrist, and stop bashing them. They'd not have the House without them.

McSally is running against Gabby Gifford’s husband and astronaut Kelly

Going to be tough
I forgot that. He could be formidable.

Without it 2020 is gone for them.
I disagree. Without any cheating by Pelosi and her chairmen the impeachment would be a Trump Scandal and would almost certainly be a win in 2020 for the Ds despite Barr's investigations. No cross examination of accusers would get a case involving a serial killer would automatically be tossed by the courts. That is why said this set of D rules is stupid beyond belief.

Just their usual, LOOSING!
It's one thing they're really really good at.

Losing? Loosening? Why can’t morons spell this word?

I’d remind the nutbags here that the only thing that matters in any Presidential election is Dem turnout.

Fun fact. There are more D’s than R’s in this nation. Most importantly in the key “swing states”. Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

If you believe that R’s will outvote D’s in those states in 2020, then you can believe that R’s will win the presidency in 2020.

You may also believe that unicorns exist and that Trump is the most honest president we’ve ever had.

The fact is that Trump abused the power of his office.

He made the distribution of funds and a meeting between heads of state contingent upon Ukraine announcing that they were investigating Joe Biden and his son.

He absolutely did that. It is not debatable. He used the power of his office for personal gain.

The only question that each American need ask is:

Should a president who abuses his power for personal gain be impeached?

You may answer “no” to that question. In which case you are someone who has no regard for the rule of law or the traditions which have made this nation great.

Your choice.

Democrats aren’t known for being smart. It’s why there are a ton of problems in every place they run.

This impeachment nonsense is another mistake democrats were too blind to see. It’ll backfire and help Trump get re-elected in 2020.

I don’t see impeachment helping Trump or Republicans at all

If Trump cannot get a majority in the House or Senate to vote in his favor, he will be politically damaged

If Trump cannot get a majority in the House or Senate to vote in his favor, he will be politically damaged
This is going to hurt democrats more than Trump. I say that because they’ve done nothing but whine and bitch while people are landing jobs and getting raises.

Democrats are pissing on people while telling them it’s raining. The average voter is smart enough to see what’s really happening.

This is going to hurt democrats more than Trump. I say that because they’ve done nothing but whine and bitch while people are landing jobs and getting raises.

Democrats are pissing on people while telling them it’s raining. The average voter is smart enough to see what’s really happening.

The public will have very little sympathy for a Trump impeachment. He has done little to earn the public trust

Republicans who vote against, despite overwhelming evidence will have to answer to voters in an election year

The public will have very little sympathy for a Trump impeachment. He has done little to earn the public trust

Republicans who vote against, despite overwhelming evidence will have to answer to voters in an election year
It’s that level of delusional thinking that had hillary beating Trump. :)

There’s a reason why I’ve always said democrats are slow learners.

The fact is that Trump abused the power of his office.

He made the distribution of funds and a meeting between heads of state contingent upon Ukraine announcing that they were investigating Joe Biden and his son.

He absolutely did that. It is not debatable. He used the power of his office for personal gain.

The only question that each American need ask is:

Should a president who abuses his power for personal gain be impeached?

You may answer “no” to that question. In which case you are someone who has no regard for the rule of law or the traditions which have made this nation great.

Your choice.

And the left is trying to eliminate a political rival in an election year through the Congress and not let the people decide...

Not a smooth move, eh?

It’s that level of delusional thinking that had hillary beating Trump. :)

There’s a reason why I’ve always said democrats are slow learners.

They refuse to comprehend this , like they refuse to comprehend the American voters rejected their liberal Utopia.

Forum List

Back