🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why D Impeachment Suicide?

I don’t see impeachment helping Trump or Republicans at all

If Trump cannot get a majority in the House or Senate to vote in his favor, he will be politically damaged
This is going to hurt democrats more than Trump. I say that because they’ve done nothing but whine and bitch while people are landing jobs and getting raises.

Democrats are pissing on people while telling them it’s raining. The average voter is smart enough to see what’s really happening.

The public will have very little sympathy for a Trump impeachment. He has done little to earn the public trust

Republicans who vote against, despite overwhelming evidence will have to answer to voters in an election year
It’s that level of delusional thinking that had hillary beating Trump. :)

There’s a reason why I’ve always said democrats are slow learners.

They refuse to comprehend this , like they refuse to comprehend the American voters rejected their liberal Utopia.

rightwinger believes democrats when they tell him it’s raining.

If Trump cannot get a majority in the House or Senate to vote in his favor, he will be politically damaged
This is going to hurt democrats more than Trump. I say that because they’ve done nothing but whine and bitch while people are landing jobs and getting raises.

Democrats are pissing on people while telling them it’s raining. The average voter is smart enough to see what’s really happening.

The public will have very little sympathy for a Trump impeachment. He has done little to earn the public trust

Republicans who vote against, despite overwhelming evidence will have to answer to voters in an election year

Trump did not have public support then (46%) what makes you think he will have it after an impeachment?

Last edited:

They refuse to comprehend this , like they refuse to comprehend the American voters rejected their liberal Utopia.

Um.......54 percent of the American voters went against Trump

Trump did not have public support then (43%) what makes you think he will have it after an impeachment?
I don’t rely on polls to form an educated opinion.

Trump did not have public support then (43%) what makes you think he will have it after an impeachment?
That was the 2016 election not a poll

You’re an idiot.

Watch what happens in 2020. :)

The fact is that Trump abused the power of his office.

He made the distribution of funds and a meeting between heads of state contingent upon Ukraine announcing that they were investigating Joe Biden and his son.

He absolutely did that. It is not debatable. He used the power of his office for personal gain.

The only question that each American need ask is:

Should a president who abuses his power for personal gain be impeached?

You may answer “no” to that question. In which case you are someone who has no regard for the rule of law or the traditions which have made this nation great.

Your choice.

And the left is trying to eliminate a political rival in an election year through the Congress and not let the people decide...

Not a smooth move, eh?

Bullshit. He’ll survive the ordeal. He’s a weak leader. That’s going to be his downfall.

You’re an idiot.

Watch what happens in 2020. :)
I intend to

If Trump is not impeached by then

He made the distribution of funds and a meeting between heads of state contingent upon Ukraine announcing that they were investigating Joe Biden and his son.

He absolutely did that. It is not debatable. He used the power of his office for personal gain.

You may answer “no” to that question. In which case you are someone who has no regard for the rule of law or the traditions which have made this nation great.

Your choice.

And the left is trying to eliminate a political rival in an election year through the Congress and not let the people decide...

Not a smooth move, eh?

Bullshit. He’ll survive the ordeal. He’s a weak leader. That’s going to be his downfall.
The impeachment results will be a major stain on his presidency
Let’s see if he can overcome

Good thing Hillary is president then.

Your choice.

Not a smooth move, eh?

Nah, this will be remembered for a decade or two , any Hope's of a normal government is long gone (hell even a government like Bill's Clinton's seems normal now)

Good thing Hillary is president then.

Trump was able to claim the presidency
What he can’t claim is the American voters supported his policy.....they didn’t

Your choice.

They are looking into crime plain and simple.
They also have solid proof to open a criminal investigation.
Schiff has nothing and still keeps looking for it.

Can't be a crime when the other side never knew about it.

But for me the big question is this: if the Ds already have the MSM in their pocket and vice versa then a transparent and bill of rights compliant impeachment would be pretty much of a gimme for them, so why did they sabotage themselves?

But for me the big question is this: if the Ds already have the MSM in their pocket and vice versa then a transparent and bill of rights compliant impeachment would be pretty much of a gimme for them, so why did they sabotage themselves?
Impeachment is not in the bill of rights

Your choice.

No where in the transcript did Trump mention Funds, or anything being contingent on anything. So yes it is debatable.

All Trump said about Biden and his son was " A lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do ..."

The one place that Trump said "its very important that you do it " was what now? It was Zelensky looking into CROWD STRIKE. That was the point of the conversation where Trump asked for the favor.

Of course Schiff completely created an entire screed of crap, something about, "Dont get back to me until you dig up some dirt on my political opponent" and something else about repeating something 8 times... cant even remember what that was now, as the lies from the Democrat party are so tedious now because they want to project what they already believe into everything.

Your choice.

No where in the transcript did Trump mention Funds, or anything being contingent on anything. So yes it is debatable.

All Trump said about Biden and his son was " A lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do ..."

The one place that Trump said "its very important that you do it " was what now? It was Zelensky looking into CROWD STRIKE. That was the point of the conversation where Trump asked for the favor.

Of course Schiff completely created an entire screed of crap, something about, "Dont get back to me until you dig up some dirt on my political opponent" and something else about repeating something 8 times... cant even remember what that was now, as the lies from the Democrat party are so tedious now because they want to project what they already believe into everything.

You really need to start paying attention. That phone call is only a small part of the evidence. Trump abused his power. This is not debatable.

Your choice.

Zelensky mentioned military aid and his desire to purchase Javelin missiles

Trump immediately replied.....I need a favor though

It's funny to see the Senate whine about a process they have no say in whatsoever. The same process used by Republicans to investigate every leaf that fell from tree Obama. A process already ruled legal by a federal judge.
All the while Trumpybear's Administration itself is obstructing due process by ignoring legally issued subpoenas.
BB, are you saying because the Senate is not conducting the inquiry, they should ignore it and not prepare for the result? Is that what you would want your state's Senator to do?

No I think they should stop lying about the investigatory process and the closed door hearings. They should be preparing to deal with the facts that the House is going to report and have public hearings on in a few weeks.
No hearing should be secret or kept away from the citizens.

Forum List

Back