Why Democrat voter fraud is so prevalent. Who would a whistleblower turn too? The FBI

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020

Yet the Democrats can burn down a dozen cities and the FBI never moves

Without proof of your claims you people are looking like retards. Accept that a lot of people just don't like lying assholes.

You know, the longer this shit drags on, the more un-American you morons look. You've abandoned all pretense of sanity and are just intent on driving the bus off the cliff.
All in the name of DJT. After four years, I still have no idea why you people hold this incompetent fraud in such high regard.

Without proof of your claims you people are looking like retards. Accept that a lot of people just don't like lying assholes.
LOL how many people like living in a city with burned out stores
Grow up and be an adult with class enough to know when you are beat and dignity enough to admit it. .
See, you won and you are miserable. Seriously 4 years ago nothing could bring me down, the difference now is that you should be happy but you just voted to earn less money and you know that doing such is retarded.

So be happy like I was, if you can

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Schumer warned Trump that US Intel Agencies were his enemy -- and he didn't listen

Last edited:
Schu

Schumer warned Trump that US Intel Agencies were his enemy -- and he didn't listen
Scumer is a fag retard

GEORGIA RECOUNT FRAUD

Wow. What a shock. That didn't take long. LOL. Still it must be true. Alt-right media says so. :)

Grow up and be an adult with class enough to know when you are beat and dignity enough to admit it. .
See, you won and you are miserable. Seriously 4 years ago nothing could bring me down, the difference now is that you should be happy but you just voted to earn less money and you know that doing such is retarded.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'll be happy when the jackass finally takes that last walk to the helicopter. As long as his diminutive hands are on the levers of power our long national nightmare is not over.

I'll be happy when the jackass finally takes that last walk to the helicopter. As long as his diminutive hands are on the levers of power our long national nightmare is not over.
You never were happy nor will you ever be..................................

Every word you mumble says so

Since atleast the Clintons-----the FBI has been there to gather the evidence and take the witnesses information---------the evidence is then destroyed and many people have been arkansiced.

If it makes you happy to imagine I'm being miserable somewhere then more power to you.

If it makes you happy to imagine I'm being miserable somewhere then more power to you.
LOL so you are happy that you will be earning less money?

It's ok be happy and stupid

You know like always

So far, there has been literally zero proof of voter fraud brought to the courts that have been considered by judges.

LOL so you are happy that you will be earning less money?

It's ok be happy and stupid

You know like always
I make good money no matter who is president. If your income fluctuates with the economy I suggest you get a trade and become very good at it, like me.

So far, there has been literally zero proof of voter fraud brought to the courts that have been considered by judges.
Why would the communist overrule a communist voting concept

Forum List

Back