Why democrats are failing big time and can’t win elections

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
The media refuses to report how bad your policies are.

governor Como literally killed 5000 elderly people not only isn’t in jail but is still making policies.
This idiot put Covid positive patients into our nursing homes.
Another example in Chicago a nine-year-old that was playing basketball was LURD into an alley by gang members who shot him to death.. yet we are talking about a criminal in Georgia who
Caused his own death

until the media stops working for the dnc and hold democrats accountable they won’t get better. Hide all the failures all you want. Reputable American media information sources are reporting it.. and it’s absolutely embarrassing.

I don't buy into either party "winning" elections, it is way more the case of the incumbent party being tossed out.

governor Como literally killed 5000 elderly people not only isn’t in jail but is still making policies.
Another example in Chicago a nine-year-old that was playing basketball was LURD into an alley by gang members who shot him to death.. yet we are talking about a criminal in Georgia who
Caused his own death

until the media stops working for the dnc and hold democrats accountable they won’t get better. Hide all the failures all you want. Reputable American media information sources are reporting it.. and it’s absolutely embarrassing.

Four decades of Republican and Conservative policy failures out in the open for everyone to see and you are touting this? A couple of white wingers who decided they were judge, jury, and...in the end, executioner?...Lame.

Caused his own death

Four decades of Republican and Conservative policy failures out in the open for everyone to see and you are touting this? A couple of white wingers who decided they were judge, jury, and...in the end, executioner?...Lame.
What failure? McCain is dead now

If they can't win elections how did they take over the House and seven governorships in 2018?
Yeah, those Democrats said "Vote for us we will work with the President to make your lives better", then once in typical of lying Democrats they went after trump with Russian Collusion, Story Daniels, Brett Kavanaugh, Ukraine meddling. At least one of the Democrats said he was tired of all the bullshit games the left were playing and not helping the citizens and turned Republican. Yeah, only way Commies of the left are going to win this election, is like they did in Broward County.

Attachments

• 1589159580686.png
    1589159580686.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 27
Note this thread: I have a gut feeling I'll be laughing at this come November.
You and me both. This display that we are seeing from trump and his sycophants is so outahere, says this 67-year-old white woman in the suburbs. I'm not planning on quitting until the Good Lord takes me.

If they can't win elections how did they take over the House and seven governorships in 2018?

Dem's lied to voters to get elected. Dems in those vacated red districts told voters they support Trumps key policies and would work with him. Naturally after they won they magically turned pure 100% putrid liberal, shocker.

Note this thread: I have a gut feeling I'll be laughing at this come November.
You and me both. This display that we are seeing from trump and his sycophants is so outahere, says this 67-year-old white woman in the suburbs. I'm not planning on quitting until the Good Lord takes me.
Are you saved? If not please read Romans 10:9 and Acts 2:28

List the Republican policies.
Education, family priorities, pensions, welfare, abortion, gun rights, free speech.

And the Dem policies...jobs for illegals, jobs for China, free baby abortions, sky high gas and energy bills, regulate everything and force people to OBEY or be PUNISHED.
It’s pretty bad across the board and they don’t fix their failures because the media doesn’t hold them accountable.. but America sees it America sees rat infested Baltimore they see the murders in Louisiana Baton Rouge Chicago Baltimore, Cuomo kills 5,000 elderly in 2 weeks, and is t in prison, tells His brother he’s looking for a date while people of choking on tubes, and eating lungs.

Caused his own death

How can we possibly take you serious when you cant master a single subject?
I figure your only expertise is in jacking off....

Forum List

Back