Why Did Black People Vote for Obama?

And there are plenty more where that came from. Just go to his member page, click statistics, and then click all threads started by shootspeeders. Have fun!

Shootspeeders is one of the bigger Racist here....even bigger than Poet.....because he has nothing good to say about any race.....except his and that's only if they are as Right as he is.......

Pardon me, but I'm not a racist....half of my friends on Facebook, and in real life are white. Explain how I could fool some of the people, all of the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not racist I have white friends!!

That's funny as hell.

I am many things asshole but racist isn't one of em.

You think anyone who doesn't agree with Barry Boy is a racist.

Small minds with small thoughts. Fits you to a tee.

i dont want to mention any names....but that is kinda like the asshole..cough "Poet" cough... who has been thanking TM through this whole thread....he agrees with that statement 100%....its kinda funny....a bigot thanking someone for remarks that describe them.... they said Poet was like that.....they were right.....

You don't want to mention any names, but you did. Asshole? Opinion. And yes, I've been thanking Truthmatters, because I'm in complete agreement. A bigot? Prove that. Against whom? White people, in general? Absolutely not. I'm against ideologies, not people. Conservatives of all colors disgust me, because they have no compassion or love for anyone other than themselves.

big·ot

[ bíggət ]

1.intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views.

Oops. Well, I guess I am a bigot, with a caveat. I refuse to accept different views, but I believe that you're entitled to have them.
And I'm still waiting for anyone on the right to prove that their disagreement with President Obama is "policy-driven" and not "race-based". Good luck with proving subjectivity as objectivity.

yes they are liars when they say black people vote only for skin color.

Their lies are killing their own party

but you have nothing to say when Poet says every fucking person who is on the right is against Obama only because he is black?.....do you believe that Truth?......do you believe every person in this Country who is a Republican/Conservative leans right whatever....do you believe all of them are against the guy because of color?....NO ONE is against the guy because they just dont happen to like some of his policies?....

Never said that. Why are you twisting my words?

Except that is what you're saying. You're saying that conservatives can not prove that they dislike him because of his policies. Yet that's all there is on this board. Slamming him over his economic policies, his program policies, foreign policy, etc. With the occasional one off by the racist group you fall into condemning him over race. (much like you blame whitey for the failures of the black community)

"Take a step" is making up what other ppl say so it's easier to disagree with what he makes up

My point was that black people are repelled by the GOP because of they way the GOP, whether intentionally or not, represent themselves to black people.

Exactly how do they represent themselves that turns off black voters?

Jeezus! Did you even read the OP? Typical Texan!

I was hoping you could explain it in your own words.

But I guess that's just too much to hope for.

So much for debate.

Shootspeeders is one of the bigger Racist here....even bigger than Poet.....because he has nothing good to say about any race.....except his and that's only if they are as Right as he is.......

Pardon me, but I'm not a racist....half of my friends on Facebook, and in real life are white. Explain how I could fool some of the people, all of the time.

That's funny as hell.

How many black friends do YOU have? And please, be honest with yourself as well as with me.

Do you actually think that white liberals do not feel some misplaced guilt for slavery? Do you actually think that a majority of blacks did not vote for obama because or color?

Perhaps some liberals feel some sort of weird misplaced guilt for something that wasn't even occurring in their great grand parents' lifetimes, but its so ridiculous and whacked out that the percentage must be around 0.00005%

Do you really think that the MSM was unbiased in 2012?

No, do you think Fox was? Who cares if either news outlet is biased. Does that mean anyone who watches either channel is brainwashed into believing anything reported on that station? You must have a low opinion of people.

Yes, Romney did not run a good campaign, like McCain he refused to attack obozo on his failures and his marxist beliefs. And for the record 52/48 is hardly a mandate---obozo barely won the popular vote.

Romney attacked Obama AT LENGTH on Obamacare, lack of leadership, weakness on defense, Medicare/Medicaid cuts, moving jobs to China, crony capitalism, just about anything of which one can think. And then he said the 47% thing and his campaign tanked. Try again.

actually about 20%

Fox did and does give voice to both sides in its news segments. Hannity is not unbiased and neither is Wolf Blitzer---the difference is that Wolf pretends to be a news reporter

The 47% comment did do a lot of harm, we do agree on that.

actually about 20%

Where in the hell did you get that figure?

Fox did and does give voice to both sides in its news segments. Hannity is not unbiased and neither is Wolf Blitzer---the difference is that Wolf pretends to be a news reporter.

Like I said, doesn't matter. People can think for themselves. They have their own experiences and opinions. Just because you don't agree with them, doesn't make them invalid or inferior.

And who gives a shit about that diarrhea pump of a channel, CNN?

The 47% comment did do a lot of harm, we do agree on that.

Yep. And it only reinforced the perception held by those who aren't Republicans (and even some Republicans) that the GOP mostly exists to represent the wealthy - whether its true or not.

The 47% did do a lot of harm, it was/is however true.
The 47% that do not pay Federal Taxes will always vote left out of a class warfare/entitlement frame of mind.

The 47% did do a lot of harm, it was/is however true.
The 47% that do not pay Federal Taxes will always vote left out of a class warfare/entitlement frame of mind.

Please. There are other threads for this subject. Don't derail this one.

Blacks are total racists and hate all white people. Obozo could have said he wanted a nuclear war and he'd have still gotten 95% of the black vote. OTOH romney only got 59% of the white vote.

Blacks are far far more racist than whites.

Not always true. They are blindly loyal to Democrats and many to slide to the Black candidate. I also do believe that many voted for Obama over Hilliary because of Obama's skin color, but there have been many Democratic primaries where Blacks over of the white candidate over the black one. Take Chicago mayor. The black candidate escapes me at the moment, but from a liberal Democratic perspective she had a great resume: former congress woman, articular, a lot of state legislature work and supported the liberal causes, yet Rambo Emanuel easily captured the vast majority of the African American vote.

I am not naive to think that is the norm. I do think Blacks tend to vote for their own more often than not.

see the racism?

Yes we do, and it continued right into the kenyan's reelection. Blacks voted for obama because he was black. No big shocker, and no need to deny it. Unless of course you're a FUCKING IDIOT and a LIAR like you are.

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
The Kenyan Man, oh the Kenyan Man can
The Kenyan Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
The Kenyan Man, the Kenyan Man can

The Kenyan Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The Kenyan Man, oh the Kenyan Man can

The Kenyan Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The Kenyan Man, the Kenyan Man can
Yes, the Kenyan Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
a-Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man
Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man
Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man, a-Kenyan Man

That's funny as hell.

How many black friends do YOU have? And please, be honest with yourself as well as with me.

What difference would it make?

I would never use my friends to defend against some idiot calling me a racist.

It's funny that people think calling someone a racist even proves anything.

It doesn't change the facts about the plight of black in this country.

The HIV prevalence rate for blacks (1,715 per 100,000 population) was almost eight times as high as that of whites.

They are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 15 times more likely to join a gang than whites.

While they make up 17 percent of live births, they made up more than twice that share of abortions at 36 percent. The comparison with whites is 78 percent live births with 57 percent abortions.

I could go on about the unemployment rate in the black community and so forth, but I think you get the message.

Oh and I guess it's only considered racist when a white man brings up these facts.

The HIV prevalence rate for blacks (1,715 per 100,000 population) was almost eight times as high as that of whites.

They are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 15 times more likely to join a gang than whites.

While they make up 17 percent of live births, they made up more than twice that share of abortions at 36 percent. The comparison with whites is 78 percent live births with 57 percent abortions.

Ummm....they apparently aren't making wise personal choices.

Jeezus! Did you even read the OP? Typical Texan!

I was hoping you could explain it in your own words.

But I guess that's just too much to hope for.

So much for debate.

I WROTE the OP. Lonestar_logic thinking before he speaks. I guess that is too much too hope for. So much for thoughtful debate.

Looked like a lot of cutting and pasting to me.

Hard to tell what part of the OP was original thought.

But even so, why not just answer my question instead of whining about it?

Seems you get off on the whining more than the debating.

Forum List

Back